Abena M3

captinrighty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I recently received some Abena M3 diapers and they are really different from todays M3 dips. These come with single chance tapes and are a light blue color. The bag is the same size as the 22 count bag but it came with 15. So they were pre-fluffed as it were. How old are these diapers?

Are they abri-form or delta-form? I want to say the plastic backed delta-forms had single chance tapes up until they switched to cloth-backed but I might be misremembering.

Last edited:
Bnuuy said:
Are they abri-form or delta-form? I want to say the plastic backed delta-forms had single chance tapes up until they switched to cloth-backed but I might be misremembering.
Can’t remember. I’ll check. Thx

Happy Monday Sam

Bnuuy said:
Delta-forms

Bnuuy said:
Delta Forms were plastic? I thought they were always cloth backed.

Reactions: captinrighty
Antientmariner said:
Delta Forms were plastic? I thought they were always cloth backed.
I thought they switched to cloth backed around the same time that they discontinued the plastic backed abri-forms other than m4/l4. It's been a while so my memory is hazy though.

Last edited:
Reactions: captinrighty
I like the plastic-backed Abena L4. Especially since Comfidry 24/7 is almost gone. I still have a month supply so it's back to Abena L4.

Bnuuy said:
I thought they switched to cloth backed around the same time that they discontinued the plastic backed abri-forms other than m4/l4. It's been a while so my memory is hazy though.
Many thanks on your thoughts. Super pumped I scored some plastic backed M3!!

Last edited:
Here's a blast from the past for y'all

1682987556526.png

1682987370640.png

1682987416353.png

1682987448682.png

I still have a few unopened bags of them :p

Reactions: bigtoddler96, Mapboy, Jonnythepony and 2 others
Bnuuy said:
Well the very 1st really adult diaper I ordered was the Delta Form from XP around May 2013, and they were cloth backed, so it could've been right before that time.

Bnuuy said:
The current plastic backs have second chance tapes.

Mapboy said:
The current plastic backs have second chance tapes.
Are you talking about delta-forms or abri-forms? I was talking about delta-forms and I didn't think there were any plastic backed delta-forms anymore.

Last edited:
Bnuuy said:
Are you talking about delta-forms or abri-forms? I was talking about delta-forms and I didn't think there were any plastic backed delta-forms anymore.

There aren't. Just abri-form M4 and L4 are available in either, and plastic only in the US / North America.

Reactions: Mapboy
Where on Earth did you come across multiple bags of those??

CptKirk said:
Where on Earth did you come across multiple bags of those??
Amazon

captinrighty said:
Recently??? Or are these really old "stock" you've had in storage for years??? I know Abena quit offering the PE shell in the M/L 3 series and Delta From at least a decade ago. If Amazon has these now, WOW!

CptKirk said:
If Amazon has these now, WOW!
Why, lol. They're just like the abri-forms but slightly worse. I think the delta-forms are also slightly thicker than the corresponding abri-forms for the same level because IIRC they have more padding material to make up for having less SAP, so I think the plastic-backed delta-form M3s felt just like the plastic-backed abri-form M4s but were less absorbent.

Their only advantage has ever been possibly being slightly cheaper so I don't see the point of trying to hunt them down now at a premium or something.

Last edited:
CptKirk said:
Recently??? Or are these really old "stock" you've had in storage for years??? I know Abena quit offering the PE shell in the M/L 3 series and Delta From at least a decade ago. If Amazon has these now, WOW!
They are really high $ now but I paid $80 for 60pcs.

Back