Abena Delta form as of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone now how the abri form m3 deltas are as of late? Ive seen xp medical's review on the diapers but i'm not too certain as to how up to date it is.

P.S. If someone can send a picture of them out of the package that'd be super appreciated!

P.P.S. Do they have velcro tabs?

Thanks for any responses! ;)

These are no longer made.
The mediums use to blue plastic backed and the plastic was a different material than the M4's they were pretty decent

Sorry haven't used them since they stopped making the all plastic backed ones but I thought they were supposed to be similar to the old ones but just breathable sides?

Hi,

I actually got a pack of the Delta-Form M2's the other day. I wanted to try something new and not so bulky after using the premium Abena M4's for so long. They are plastic backed but similar in texture to the Abena Air Plus diapers, with the soft cloth-like material. They have velcro tabs. I can post some pictures of a diaper here if that's something you'd be interested in. The M2 delta-form is basically the same as the M3 but only less thick.

I am not overly impressed with the capacity but the price is right. Held one soaking while sitting in a chair, began to have a small leak after more wetting sitting in the same position. Another soaking and the liquid pooled in the middle of the diaper and did not absorb. The material clumps and falls apart as well.

Addendum: These are great for the purpose I intended to use them for; a lightweight diaper that can be worn in very hot climate without discomfort for short periods of time.

The last time I had Abena DeltaForms they were cloth back, light blue, with Velcro tapes. The cloth like backing was over plastic, so they actually worked well (no leaking moisture or bad smells). I liked them, but this was last year and I have no idea if they've been revised since then.

Tygon said:
The last time I had Abena DeltaForms they were cloth back, light blue, with Velcro tapes. The cloth like backing was over plastic, so they actually worked well (no leaking moisture or bad smells). I liked them, but this was last year and I have no idea if they've been revised since then.

Yes, they are exactly the same as you described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back