abena bogos shipped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ordered mine (from diaperbuys.com) on the 9th and I don't see any signs of them having been shipped yet. I realize they got buried pretty hard so this isn't unexpected, but I'm just wondering if anyone has received any shipping information yet, maybe some of the people that didn't wait as long as I did to order?

No shipping info for me. No confirmation email either. But my card sure enough has been charged.

I ordered the 11th and was wondering the same thing.

Got an invoice emailed to me Monday, paid Saturday the 9th. Beyond that no ship confirmation or tracking. I paid with Paypal on the off-chance they did swindle me I could file a claim in a few clicks (credit card chargebacks aren't quite as straightforward).

"Momma always said if it's too good to be true......probably is"......"got um coach"....I'm just joking....relax they will get to you some day.....lol I ordered a day ago from xp and got them today....I guess you pay for what you get.

There'a a possibility this was a "loss leader" sale to get more business, and they got a much larger response than they expeced. (weren't intending for their sale to "go virial") But then again, if you do that, you really need to keep your webmaster on speed-dial in case things get out of hand so you can throttle the response. (as they eventually did) Hopefully they ship, and hopefully it doesn't cause them much damage.

I ordered mine on the 8th before I posted the thread here and my M4s have not shipped yet. I ordered some Abri-let stuffers since they were only $3 and they were delivered yesterday. BTW, the return shipping label does say J&B Medical Supply in small font. I'm not worried, just assuming they got a lot of demand.

jeremyi said:
Got an invoice emailed to me Monday, paid Saturday the 9th. Beyond that no ship confirmation or tracking. I paid with Paypal on the off-chance they did swindle me I could file a claim in a few clicks (credit card chargebacks aren't quite as straightforward).

Same, same (well, it was Sun the 10th for me), same, and same.

Bambinod's explanation sounds the most likely to me, I'm sure they'll think twice before offering a BOGO on M4s in the future :biggrin:

I'm not in a hurry to get them as I'm not even in the U.S. at the moment so they'll just be there waiting for me when I come, but if anything were to go wrong it's very easy to get my money back with Paypal.

UPDATE - I just got an e-mail with the shipment notification and, as happened to Lampkins, so far they have shipped only the 2 packs of AbriLet boosters that I got along with the diapers.

Last edited:
I actually received mine before they sent me the e-mail saying they shipped them lol.

Note to anyone who ordered cases if this matters to you, but they weren't technically discreet. They were just in the actual Abena cases and the packing slip will say "Abri-Form" etc, so if someone is curious enough they could determine what they are. Wasn't a big deal to me, but I suppose some here may want to know about that.

Also note, I went back to purchase another 4 cases using it and it look slike now they are limiting the coupon code to the cloth backed line of Abena products.

eeps. at least they don't scream DIAPERS! on the outside of the box. I think most people would have no idea what sort of product Abena makes. If they're digging into google to go looking, they've made it their issue.

I'll grab some picures, Abena seems pretty good about "low profile" packaging. The only place they say Abena is a really small place, I didn't even notice it until after I first posted this post, although they do say "Abri-Form" plus the external packing slip from "J & B Medical Supply" also mentions "Abri-Form" so if someone was curious enough and googled Abri-Form they'd probably figure it out pretty quickly. Nonetheless the boxes are pretty plain looking.

Here are some images of what I'm talking about. Otherwise the only other thing that isn't "normal" to a cardboard box is the big blue L with stripes running next to it (stripes of which are in the pictures) but I doubt anyone would associate an L and stripes with diapers unless they are "in the know" so to speak.

EDIT: Whoops forgot the pictures. http://imgur.com/a/D9KjI

(Also, other people's stuff should start rolling in pretty soon. I'm pretty sure I was actually the first person to make the order since I went there right when I received the first e-mail and then couldn't figure out how to apply the discount and had to contact their live chat in which they realized they forgot to send out the code in the e-mail and then did that right after letting me know what it was)

ClickyKeys said:
(Also, other people's stuff should start rolling in pretty soon. I'm pretty sure I was actually the first person to make the order since I went there right when I received the first e-mail and then couldn't figure out how to apply the discount and had to contact their live chat in which they realized they forgot to send out the code in the e-mail and then did that right after letting me know what it was)

I just got my email about 15 minutes ago. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. But idk, it's been a while since anything got shipped to me via FedEx.

Thanks for the pics, so much for "discreet" packaging. My fed ex delivery woman is a nosey bitch. And I live in a small town fml. I got some samples for north shore a while ago, and when she went to hand me the package(it was a bag) she felt it and took a double take on the address. I just chatted with them and said it would arrive Tuesday, I hope so because I'm leaving for vacation on Thursday.

I chatted with them today and I got a FedEx tracking number. Said they shipped out today.

And I agree, those boxes are not discrete. If they are trying to build customer base by making this deal available, it'll backfire if they don't come through on the basic promise of discretion. !!

I too just got my confirmation via email this evening. I had ordered them nearly a week ago and was beginning to wonder. I feel better about them finally going out.
Not at all happy about the packaging. Seems pretty non-discreet to me. The price was right at least.

I got mine too, on both accounts.

I seems they combined the 2 4 cases on between the two accounts into a single shipment.

Whats the weight of two cases, from those who ordered only two cases total?

Last edited:
FluffyMastiff said:
Whats the weight of two cases, from those who ordered only two cases total?

I just got my shipment notice today. I ordered four cases and it says
73.5 lbs / 33.34 kgs

So, two cases is half that.

bambinod said:
I just got my shipment notice today. I ordered four cases and it says
73.5 lbs / 33.34 kgs

So, two cases is half that.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure it was 4 cases. Nearly had a heart attack with the 73.5 Lbs :laugh:

You wouldn't expect 168 diapers to weigh that much.

Thank You

Same here for the shipping confirmation. Got it today.

yup. shipping confirmation today. i emailed them monday asking about it and i got a immediate email ( like 15 min later ) saying that they were out of stock until the 15th and they will ship it out then. and that it has. i ordered 2 cases. finally had a use for my christmas money lol. see how discreet it is although im not too worried as my grandmother knows and is ok with it and she is normally the one home to get shit if im not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back