DLDonny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I am going to be attending a school at the north end of Union lake. I am originally from Northern Idaho. I am a bi little boy but not looking for a relationship. I am a usmc veteran. It would be nice to have a abdl minded roommate either Dom or Sub. It is expensive to live in Seattle so I was hoping rent to be from 450 to 850 month.

Reactions: littledreamers333
It might be more. When I left "Ketchup" (Kitsap) County, bedrooms were $550...on the cheap end. On the Seattle side...considerably higher. 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
@DLDonny, you might also ask, “Any Seattle-area ABDLs with a room to rent?” …But keep your expectations low. I suspect it’s slim pickins for $450-850, even more so with the ABDL requirement.

I grew up in Seattle and lived on the outskirts until about eight years ago. I’m now about an hour away to the north. I love the Puget Sound area, and the ABDL population is (relatively!) high, but the cost of living is downright awful.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BobbiSueEllen
Cottontail said:
I grew up in Seattle and lived on the outskirts until about eight years ago. I’m now about an hour away to the north. I love the Puget Sound area, and the ABDL population is (relatively!) high, but the cost of living is downright awful.
I second that. It got expensive quickly in the Puget Sound region. Sales tax is atrocious, with some places in the Seattle Metro area posting 10% sales tax. It used to be a decent place to live. Not anymore... 😢

Reactions: Cottontail
I'm in Seattle, but without getting out of the city or finding a roomie, good luck finding rent under 1k. Even with a roommate mine is that before other bills

• Wow
Reactions: Cottontail and BobbiSueEllen
I live up in Everett and even though my apartment is only one bedroom the rent is 1.8k a month

• Wow
Reactions: LinkDL
Not looking for a roommate at this time, but welcome fellow vet, former navy from 94-98 If you are getting VRE, they will pay for housing expenses also let me know if you want to hang out or something me and my wife are pretty chill

Reactions: DLDonny, Cottontail and LePew
I live in Seattle and can report that prices here are absolutely cray-cray. You’ll probably need to raise your housing budget to a more realistic number.

Reactions: robdl15 and Cottontail
I have found some real small studio apartments for 950 to 1100 and that would be fine I just want to be around other abdls

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Goodluck at that price! I am looking at spending 2kish for a decent place in the city there

• Wow
Muhdeee said:
Goodluck at that price! I am looking at spending 2kish for a decent place in the city there
Not really looking for something decent if I am by myself. After all it can't be worse than some of the barracks I've had to live in

• Thinking
DLDonny said:
I have found some real small studio apartments for 950 to 1100 and that would be fine I just want to be around other abdls
My friend lives in a studio like that. But it is literally a tiny studio, there’s no way one would expect such a tiny studio to be split with a roommate. Even splitting it with a GF/BF would be too tight for comfort.

• Sad
DLDonny said:
Not really looking for something decent if I am by myself. After all it can't be worse than some of the barracks I've had to live in
Quality of the apartments isn't what I'd worry about. It's the crime rate in certain areas with cheaper rent.

PinkAndLittle said:
Quality of the apartments isn't what I'd worry about. It's the crime rate in certain areas with cheaper rent.
Seriously I live in an upscale apartment by Silverlake is south Everett and we have had our car broken into 3 times. The last time, they smashed 2 windows, all for a few dollars of change

• Wow
steveg said:
Seriously I live in an upscale apartment by Silverlake is south Everett and we have had our car broken into 3 times. The last time, they smashed 2 windows, all for a few dollars of change
And that's one of many reasons why my family and I skoodlyboosed over to Idaho. I know Silver Lake well...it's pretty but loaded with crime like that. 😟

I live in the Puyallup(ish) area and the crime rates are lower, as are most apartment rental rates. There is a public transit train called the Sounder that runs many times throughout the mornings and evenings. The Sounder route starts in Tacoma and runs all the way up to Seattle and I believe there are a few trains that go up to Everett. I got to school in Renton and use the Sounder, plus a bus to get to school. If you have specific reasons for wanting to live in the Seattle area, I totally understand, but look into souther cities that are on the Sounder route if you want to be a train ride away from Seattle.

Reactions: stevieg
melodyswashbuckler said:
I live in the Puyallup(ish) area and the crime rates are lower, as are most apartment rental rates. There is a public transit train called the Sounder that runs many times throughout the mornings and evenings. The Sounder route starts in Tacoma and runs all the way up to Seattle and I believe there are a few trains that go up to Everett. I got to school in Renton and use the Sounder, plus a bus to get to school. If you have specific reasons for wanting to live in the Seattle area, I totally understand, but look into souther cities that are on the Sounder route if you want to be a train ride away from Seattle.
Totally agree with this statement. Seattle is ok to visit but not livable is any means, and with link lite rails being run from Seattle to Everett, public transportation is an option https://www.soundtransit.org/get-to-know-us/maps

DLDonny said:
I am going to be attending a school at the north end of Union lake. I am originally from Northern Idaho. I am a bi little boy but not looking for a relationship. I am a usmc veteran. It would be nice to have a abdl minded roommate either Dom or Sub. It is expensive to live in Seattle so I was hoping rent to be from 450 to 850 month.
Hi how are you doing today

Back