• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDL :)

Tapering2626

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
hey! i'm 18F, and currently working in the IT industry :)

up until the age of about 14, i wet the bed most nights, and that's what caused me to explore AB/DL more. i now wear them for comfort & mental health!!

one of my hobbies is writing plugins/mods for Minecraft & expanding my dev skills

i'm here to find other like minded people and probably to lurk quite a bit but feel free to message me to say hi!!

Reactions: warmfeeling, AnxiousBoyo12, Diaperpee8 and 2 others

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Reactions: warmfeeling

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Kaykett002

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi there, welcome!

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HI HI HI and A Warm Welcome to ya !!

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi and welcome to ADISC, hope you have some lurking fun.
My IT Dip is over 25 years old !! (Magnetic core memory, wire programing & punch card inputs, era ! LOL - Well almost).

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Enjoy !

Reactions: warmfeeling and todderhr

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi and welcome to ADISC, hope you have some lurking fun.
My IT Dip is over 25 years old !! (Magnetic core memory, wire programing & punch card inputs, era ! LOL - Well almost).

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Enjoy !
Wow, you've seen computers change a lot!!! I was a teen in the 80's and started on the TRS-80. My biological father retired a few years ago after 50 years as a software architect.

I bet it was a wild ride for you!!!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome!!! My hobbies are gaming (minecraft also), 3D/VR, reality capture, astronomy, photography, sewing. I do a little programming for personal things, but nothing that would be useful for the masses. I never seem to get things ready for primetime.

I wear due to childhood trauma and the calming effects they have on me. Also AB

Last edited:

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Over the years I've seen a fair number of computer nerds here. I have been in the computer world since 1965. Still at it part time (doing database data extraction). I remember when computers took up a huge room and a system with 1 mega-byte of memory was considered super-large and we communicated with the machine using 80 column punch cards. Doing things to make the over-sized adding machine do what you or your boss want has always been for me a thrill and still is. Welcome and enjoy this amazing site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and todderhr

Diaperpee8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hallo and welcome.

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome

AnxiousBoyo12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Oh cool!, I was actually focusing on learning about programming at first since I was little as I wanted to create my own videogames, but I end up droping it and focusing more on graphic design, art and character design. What kind of mods have you done for Minecraft and which other programming language have you practiced :0?

(Also welcome! n.n)

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tapering2626 said:
hey! i'm 18F, and currently working in the IT industry :)

up until the age of about 14, i wet the bed most nights, and that's what caused me to explore AB/DL more. i now wear them for comfort & mental health!!

one of my hobbies is writing plugins/mods for Minecraft & expanding my dev skills

i'm here to find other like minded people and probably to lurk quite a bit but feel free to message me to say hi!!
Hello, welcome here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

leafgoalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Welcome to the community .... enjoy!