ABDL Wishlist

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi y’all!
It’s been a while since I posted my own thread, so I decided to change that today. My question for everyone is what’s an item that you have on your ABDL “wishlist?” Something that you are meaning to get but haven’t gotten as of yet. It doesn’t have to be an ABDL product in particular, but something that is for your ABDL side.
For me, I haven’t gotten anything new (besides diapers) in quite some time, probably not for two years. I’m thinking if I let myself splurge I’d actually be interested in trying out plastic pants! I never really knew plastic pants were a thing until I joined the community, so they’re not something I have nostalgia over—but they’ve really grown on me aesthetically. I found a pair that has butterflies on em and they look very adorable and cute for springtime, so I’m considering them for sure.
Anyone else have items on their wishlist? Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

• Love
Reactions: Chloris, leafgoalie, DBabygirl2 and 17 others
Honestly right now i kinda want more simple things rn not sure exactly what but more toys to play, probably something for pretend play like the playset kitchen or toy cash register. I got a lot of nsfw side of what i want and alot of outfits and just got a case of diapers so really what i am lacking is just things to do other than sit on the floor padded lol

Reactions: Tappy, chickpea, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I have my eyes on this playpen thing from wayfair. It’s a bit pricey but it’s cute and big enough for me to play in.
IMG_7250.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, PrincessPlaypen, Tanker and 15 others
Can’t think of anything I need or even want.
I s’pose it would be quite nice to have a onesie or footed pjs with a zip at the back which can only be done up and undone by a ‘caretaker’
Maybe I’ll look at what options there are out there 😊

Reactions: Tappy, Seasonedcitizen and lilbabyjooce
Been wanting to get some plastic pants for my and my gf as well as some onesies. Also wanted to get us new pacifiers since the ones we have are getting old.

Reactions: Fiammaverde, Tappy, Angelapinks and 2 others
I need to get some new onesies. My ODU Night-Time onesie is starting to fade. 😭😭😭 But it is okay. 😛 It has been really good and I think it is time to order a few so I don't wash them as often.

I would also like to get a few new binkies, too!

Reactions: Tappy and lilbabyjooce
I have all of the diapers and plastic pants that I can hide! But if it were a wish list thing, it would be a crib... but I certainly can not hide that! So not on the radar anytime soon with a teen age son in the house.

But I can not imagine anything better than M2m putting me down for a nap with all the trimmings of a crib, talk about AB heaven!

• Love
Reactions: Tappy, Angelapinks, ItsTimmyTime and 2 others
I've been desperately wanting to get a pacifier for a while now! I just can't decide what design I want it to have, though. I've been tempted to try to get this one I've seen with a sort of punk/goth aesthetic that looks really cute.

Reactions: MetalDan86, DBabygirl2, Tappy and 3 others
One off the 11 sticky notes on my phone is called "little stuff".

Lists of stuffies, clothes, shoes, furniture, and misc things I'd like to pick up in the future. Also has a list of all my favorite movies and cartoons.

Examples:

J&J baby cologne, seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.

Crib would be exciting. It's a bit wierd for my "advanced 4-6+ yr old" little age but so are diapers and sippy cups so whatever. Kids that age are shameless and like "being the baby" is what I tell myself. 😁🙄

As per other's concerns this one is tricky cause it's impossible to hide or explain easily. Too tall to pass off as a day bed with the drop side removed even. I live alone so it's really tempting but could have guests including kids so need to make sure I can always go stealth when needed. Everything else can easily and quickly be shoved in locking armoires and plastic storage tubs but a crib? 🤔

Could just put a deadbolt on my bedroom door. Everyone who knows me knows I'm a huge modern firearm enthusiast and collector and keep them secured so would be PERFECT cover to keep my room locked and secretive and off limits. Just have the crib out of immediate view from the door way for any curious prying eyes that try to run up and sneak a peak when I go in or out. Problem is the adults will want a tour of the new place the first time they are over. Might have to bait that activity before any crib. 😅

Room decor. Kid room wall decals, posters, rugs, curtains, lamps, switch plates, activity/LEGO table, chairs, shelves in primary colors and themes like Pokémon, Bluey, Paw Patrol. A jumbo size Snorlax bean bag for an empty corner. Everyone knows adult me as a big gamer and Nintendo nerd so some of this wouldn't have to even be hidden.

Some more stuffies like 60" Mickey Mouse, 24" Grumpy Care Bare, Yoshi, Sonic, Tails, Stitch, Scorbunny, and Psyduck

Some more clothes. A few onsies and footed pajamas that have been out of stock or are custom made. And things I know exist but were limited edition or whatever, but keep an eye out should they make a return. Chip n Dale shortalls and adult Osk Kosh overalls come to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tappy, Angelapinks, Therin and 4 others
My biggest wishlist items would be:
1. Cribb
2. Changing table.

😎😎😎

Reactions: MetalDan86, GamerGuy693, Tappy and 2 others
At this stage in my journey I’m wanting to meet more people. I’ve organised to attend the biggest event in our country.
It’s a big step for me because it’s so outside my comfort zone which also seems to make me feel a bit “little” too. I don’t know what to expect yet but the location has a lot to offer so it’s going to be a great holiday.

Other things on my wish list seem to be unique handmade plushies which show up occasionally on Etsy.
A sippy cup is on the list but I haven’t found the right type yet.
I could always have more blankets but again it’s as they appear if they appear.

• Love
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, Tappy, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
1681851035133.png
1681851069943.png
For wishlist, all I would like is more clothes that fit an abdl aesthetic but without going full baby. Kind of like this I found on Etsy

• Love
Reactions: Rakvirsza, Deleted member 61465, Kristal and 12 others
I just went on a bit of a spree, loading up on everything Alpaca at Rearz, a case of Adventure Puffs, and I’ve been building up my AB wardrobe a little bit at a time. I don’t know if I have much of a wishlist left. I am thinking about getting a customized cami crop top at LFB for my wife.

But if there’s something I’ve put in my cart a few times and just not pulled the trigger on, I’ve been eyeing AB style boxer briefs to wear on the casual, something I can go to work in and not bat an eye. I’d like enough of them to fill out my normal wardrobe and displace my regular undies.

Reactions: Tappy, chickpea, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
lilbabyjooce said:
Hi y’all!
It’s been a while since I posted my own thread, so I decided to change that today. My question for everyone is what’s an item that you have on your ABDL “wishlist?” Something that you are meaning to get but haven’t gotten as of yet. It doesn’t have to be an ABDL product in particular, but something that is for your ABDL side.
For me, I haven’t gotten anything new (besides diapers) in quite some time, probably not for two years. I’m thinking if I let myself splurge I’d actually be interested in trying out plastic pants! I never really knew plastic pants were a thing until I joined the community, so they’re not something I have nostalgia over—but they’ve really grown on me aesthetically. I found a pair that has butterflies on em and they look very adorable and cute for springtime, so I’m considering them for sure.
Anyone else have items on their wishlist? Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Mostly need clothing and some toys. Shortalls, full body pajama onesies, mayb some footie jams, toddler shirts like tonka and thomas.

I am already well stocked with a variety of diapers, plushies, onesies, and pacifiers. A couple things on my wishlist are a Changing Table and Racecar Bed.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, Tappy, ShAd0w10 and 2 others
I don’t have a ton of room, so I mostly want smaller things that’d be easier to hide. Cloth diapers and plastic pants are kind of on my list, though I’m kind of worried about the process of actually putting on/using/washing cloth diapers… Otherwise, I think I want a bottle, some cute but not super babyish clothes, and maybe a onesie… And some more plushies 😁

Definetly some new onsies

skylavender said:
I have my eyes on this playpen thing from wayfair. It’s a bit pricey but it’s cute and big enough for me to play in.
View attachment 107178
Omg wow! That is really adorable! I’ve always dreamed of having a playpen but with my lil apartment it can’t be a reality rn—definitely on my wishlist, tho!
Neephy said:
Honestly right now i kinda want more simple things rn not sure exactly what but more toys to play, probably something for pretend play like the playset kitchen or toy cash register. I got a lot of nsfw side of what i want and alot of outfits and just got a case of diapers so really what i am lacking is just things to do other than sit on the floor padded lol
I feel you there. I definitely went all out with making sure I had outfits and accessories and stuff before I realized how important having toys and things to play with really is for my little space. I’ve been veryyyy slowly building my toy collection but I hope to have things like blocks and soft toys—a toy kitchen would be a lil above my little age butttt that was my favorite toy as a kid so I still hope to have one some day!
IcyBlue said:
At this stage in my journey I’m wanting to meet more people. I’ve organised to attend the biggest event in our country.
It’s a big step for me because it’s so outside my comfort zone which also seems to make me feel a bit “little” too. I don’t know what to expect yet but the location has a lot to offer so it’s going to be a great holiday.

Other things on my wish list seem to be unique handmade plushies which show up occasionally on Etsy.
A sippy cup is on the list but I haven’t found the right type yet.
I could always have more blankets but again it’s as they appear if they appear.
That’s a great thing to wish for! Good luck with your holiday! I’m definitely not at a stage where I could meet any other ABDLs in person (besides my daddy) or attend any sort of event (just don’t have the courage) but it’s definitely something I imagining myself working towards in time. I really hope you have a nice trip when it’s time!

Reactions: PaddedRita, Tappy and IcyBlue
I have enough of everything. The one thing I can’t get more of is time. Our days are numbered so enjoy the pleasures of each one.

• Love
Reactions: TygerKiddo, PuffPuffPaci, Tappy and 3 others
I'm not sure there is anything that I would wish for or I would have bought it for myself already.

That being said I do occasionally get the sense that my experience of life would be enhanced if I had a sippy-cup. It just feels like something I should have, that would be the right thing in the moment, though I've given no effort to realising the desire.

By the time I feel big enough to shop the moment has passed and the idea has faded.

Reactions: Tappy, Prillprillprill and lilbabyjooce
Back