Abdl while Ill

PassiveRenegade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm wondering what other abdl's do when they are ill. Are you more or less inclined to diper or use baby clothing and toys? Are you lucky enough to have a care giver to help nurse you well again?

I don't get ill very often or not that I consider ill given I have a long list of mental disorders. I've recently picked up covid for the first time and I'm finding myself continuously falling into baby space. I'm to ill to fight with baby clothes but managed to diper myself. My mistress is away at the moment for work but I know as soon as she is back I'm going to be swaddled n looked after.

Reactions: perlFerret, Blekyss, medfet878 and 1 other person
PassiveRenegade said:
I'm wondering what other abdl's do when they are ill. Are you more or less inclined to diaper or use baby clothing and toys?

I don't have any baby clothes, but yes, I wear diapers more often. And because I spend way more time in bed, I also cuddle with my toy a lot more.

Diapers are just handy when you're sick, you need to drink more liquid, but I didn't want to go pee more times, I want to spend my time just relaxing and sleeping.

Reactions: perlFerret, LilByte, Blekyss and 1 other person
Not that I need an excuse, but being sick is an opportune time to be little. I find it comforting wearing a diaper and pajamas. Drinking my bottle and lying in bed all day. Now that you mention it, I think I might be coming down with something.

Reactions: medfet878, longallsboy and Sheogorat
Common illnesses like colds, the flu, tummy aches are the perfect time to wear diapers. Doctors recommend rest and stay hydrated, so having diapers and rubber pants on, staying home and resting while drinking plenty of fluids is perfect. I used to do that when I was still working and my diapers were a big secret. Spending a couple of days diapered was a great way to recover quickly.

Reactions: perlFerret, Babybike2, Blekyss and 3 others
When I'm sick, I soak my diapers faster for some odd reason, sleep like crazy and when I wake up, my diaper is wet evenly from front to rear.😦

Reactions: perlFerret, Blekyss and medfet878
Just a note: I only wear occasionally.

When I am sick or have a bad headache, the last thing I want to do is diaper up! I just don't feel like doing anything in the ABDL realm when sick.

Reactions: Blekyss and medfet878
I'm a DL. When I'm sick the last thing I want to deal with is diaper changes, especially messy diapers. Screw that. I'll do my business in the toilet then back to bed.

Reactions: Blekyss and medfet878
BabyDenise said:
Just a note: I only wear occasionally.

When I am sick or have a bad headache, the last thing I want to do is diaper up! I just don't feel like doing anything in the ABDL realm when sick.
Nowididit said:
I'm a DL. When I'm sick the last thing I want to deal with is diaper changes, especially messy diapers. Screw that. I'll do my business in the toilet then back to bed.
I've come to the same conclusion. Dipers are to much hassle when I just want to sleep comfy.

Reactions: Blekyss
Haven’t had the chance yet, but once I do I’ll let you know!

When I get sick I will wear diapers all the time and stay in bed with my stuffies and use my binky and my bottle I'm more inclined to be little when sick

Reactions: perlFerret, Diaperboy27 and Blekyss
I’m too exhausted for the changing when I’m in pain or sick. I need all my stuffies and blankets though. But it’s too much to use/wash bottles, too exhausted to play with toys but I would rather watch cartoons that are easier to follow

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Blekyss
I only wear when I’m alone but since most of my illnesses causes my guts and bladder to play up wearing a diaper while ill saves me getting up to go the toilet many times a day. When I had covid in feb 2022 my mum stayed with a friend and I spent most if not all of the two weeks in a nappy which for some reason didn’t make Covid as miserable as I thought it would be. Most people can’t know how they got Covid but I do I got in on a Stag Weekend in Edinburgh how do I know because when we got home 6 out of the 15 of us tested positive!

Reactions: Diaperboy27
With my Daddy, diapers are a requirement when I'm sick, because he wants me to stay in bed. Any illness starts with me having my temperature taken on my changing table, on my tummy, diaper opened up in the back, Daddy with one hand on the small of my back and the other splayed over my bottom holding the thermometer in place. After that, it's usually taken every four hours with me on my tummy in bed, again with my diaper opened up in the back - though occasionally Daddy will put me over his lap to take it instead. He usually keeps me in a onesie with an "overnight" diaper on - though, if I'm running a high fever, he may keep me just in the diaper. It gets changed with every temperature taking usually, though there have been times where he's needed to change me between temperature takings. I have my stuffies and toys, and an iPad (though Daddy wants me to rest more than surfing around) - and the side rails are up to help keep me in bed.

Reactions: longallsboy and Diaperboy27
Back