littlekyro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
if you guys could live in an ABDL town that's fully private from the outside world would you live there?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, LittleLeeInDiapers, TheOddSunflower and 8 others
I would try, yeah

Reactions: Bluebell742
Definitely not. I don't think I'd be comfortable in it and wouldn't want to be restrained to interacting with a specific subset of people and see ABDL-related things everywhere. I just want to live a normal life, spend time travel, settle down and start a family, etc.

Reactions: Moicano, lilbabyjooce, ChrisChris and 8 others
I don’t think so. I want 20 acres, barbecues, and pecan pies.

• Haha
Reactions: reliablealter, MASONJAR, DtD and 6 others
This sounds like a story idea: "Diaper Baby Island". I'd certainly visit, or maybe I'd go out for a three hour boat ride and then the boat would hit a storm and me and the skipper along with Ginger, the millionaire and his wife and a few others would get stranded on Diaper Baby Island.

• Haha
Reactions: ABDLlover, eddy200, Littlesweettooth and 7 others
I swear I heard about something like this, maybe it was just a rumour, I heard of it when I was just starting to find out what AB/DL was, more than a decade ago when I was in my teens, I heard that there was this sort of commune style thing, off the grid a bit, it was a small community of ABs and their Caregivers... I always thought it sounded like someones fantasy, it may have been a story post or someone just BS-ing, but you hear of AB/DL households, where everyone living in the house, as roommates, are AB/DL... so I wouldn't be surprised if a commune or tight knit community like that existed on the small scale 🤔

As per the question at hand, it might be interesting to consider, but you'd need to vet the populace first. I can only imagine how bad a jerk of an AB/DL neighbour could be, "I told you to keep those diapers off my property":LOL:

Then again, it would seem terribly inconvenient in certain ways. If it's too secluded it would be hard to procure the essentials and proper supplies, if it's too off the grid, it would be difficult to head into work... would work even be allowed 🤔 This concept may work better as a retirement community or a holiday camp.

Personally though, like some of the others have said, I probably wouldn't try it out, I can see how seeing the same people day in and day out and having AB stuff in my face all the time would wear thin after a while. Whilst I enjoy and embrace this side of myself regularly, I like having access to my friends and the opportunity to head out and about as an adult from time to time. Honestly, a nice cozy home for me and my partner where we can spend some of our time together as adults and some of our time together as Mommy and Baby while maintaining access to all modern day and enjoyable adult amenities sounds pretty good to me 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: soggybottomboy247 and Bluebell742
The ABDL houses would be full of diapers, high chairs, cribs, toys, etc. The bathrooms in those houses won’t have toilets at all (replaced by changing tables and diaper pails), just showers/bathtubs and sinks.

Reactions: soggybottomboy247, diaperfooties and (deleted member)
I have always thought it would be fun to buy out like a subdivision or small block of houses and have all abdl move in. I would for sure give it a try for sure. Not sure I think it could work out just fine. Abdl are normal people in fact it's funny when hanging out with abdl even in ab clothing every one is so normal I think it's for sure in a good way though.

No and for the same reason I am not 24/7 - I enjoy too many adult activities to tie myself down to an ABDL lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner, CrazySmoker and RubberJin
Poofybutt's comment made me think of a real commune in Jacksonville, N.J. It was created for artists perhaps during the Great Depression recovery? Anyway, it was for artists of all kinds, but it eventually went bust, I'm not sure why. When I was a student in Princeton, I would drive home taking the back roads and those led through Jacksonville. The old cinder block buildings stood out as there were only woods and a long winding road. It was eerie at night.

bigtoddler96 said:
The ABDL houses would be full of diapers, high chairs, cribs, toys, etc. The bathrooms in those houses won’t have toilets at all (replaced by changing tables and diaper pails), just showers/bathtubs and sinks.

Wouldn't there have to be toilets for the mommies and daddies?

Reactions: Bluebell742
I think I would like to live in a way that I not stopping my self from doing thing that are inappropriate becouse I in public.

To day I stopped myself from play on the swings even though there was no children about. It just didn't feel right somehow.

Livening in a community where being Little was ok would be so nice.

Still would do all the Adulting things.

Reactions: soggybottomboy247
An abdl community would probably be great to start off with but after a while I think it would be like moving into a retirement community in Florida where all the old people just sit around and fuss about politics and property values except we would fuss about tapes and absorbency.

Reactions: Bbyjoan, TheOddSunflower and rocketman
KenworthW900b said:
An abdl community would probably be great to start off with but after a while I think it would be like moving into a retirement community in Florida where all the old people just sit around and fuss about politics and property values except we would fuss about tapes and absorbency.
well there would be ABDL day-cares businesses and more i'd say, like a real comunity

dogboy said:
Poofybutt's comment made me think of a real commune in Jacksonville, N.J. It was created for artists perhaps during the Great Depression recovery? Anyway, it was for artists of all kinds, but it eventually went bust, I'm not sure why. When I was a student in Princeton, I would drive home taking the back roads and those led through Jacksonville. The old cinder block buildings stood out as there were only woods and a long winding road. It was eerie at night.
I think I read about this community in weird nj magazine way back when, If I remember correctly many locals confused the camp saying it was a local Nazi strong hold in the 40's.

pampers4U said:
I think I read about this community in weird nj magazine way back when, If I remember correctly many locals confused the camp saying it was a local Nazi strong hold in the 40's.

I can believe that. Just look at the Japanese interment camps that Roosevelt initiated. Jackson township was a spooky place to drive through at night. Now I believe there's a game preserve where you can see African animals as you drive through. Since this thread is about an AB/DL community, one could have made that sort of community just as easily as making one for artists. Of course way back then there was no internet to advertise on. If there was an AB/DL community, imagine all the curious people who would drive by or drive though the community just to see an adult baby dressed as a baby, and imagine all the slurs they would yell from their cars.

dogboy said:
I can believe that. Just look at the Japanese interment camps that Roosevelt initiated. Jackson township was a spooky place to drive through at night. Now I believe there's a game preserve where you can see African animals as you drive through. Since this thread is about an AB/DL community, one could have made that sort of community just as easily as making one for artists. Of course way back then there was no internet to advertise on. If there was an AB/DL community, imagine all the curious people who would drive by or drive though the community just to see an adult baby dressed as a baby, and imagine all the slurs they would yell from their cars.
well if an ABDL community was established then there would be privacy fences around it to protect the town's privacy

littlekyro said:
well if an ABDL community was established then there would be privacy fences around it to protect the town's privacy

Only if they were put up. I was thinking of the Jackson community and there were no fences there. I think it was a wonderful idea but also impractical apparently.

oh my goodness, yes

Back