ABDL towns?

littlekyro said:
if you guys could live in an ABDL town that's fully private from the outside world would you live there?
Live there.....? Uhhhhh No
Visit for a weekend/vacation? Maybe.

I think the closest you could get to that without owning your own private island would probably be booking a cruise ship for an AB/DL trip to nowhere get away.

Cruise ship lines "rent out" their ships all the time for "exclusive" events.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and littledub1955
Topex said:
I just want to live a normal life, spend time travel, settle down and start a family, etc.
Wait!!!! I wanna Time Travel too!

Reactions: ChibiDolly, Rakvirsza and littledub1955
littlekyro said:
well if an ABDL community was established then there would be privacy fences around it to protect the town's privacy
Why not do a gated commune

Yea I would. I would love to live in a town where I would be able to be around other ABs. It would be a lot easier to find a Mommy/Daddy

MandyBear said:
Live there.....? Uhhhhh No
Visit for a weekend/vacation? Maybe.

I think the closest you could get to that without owning your own private island would probably be booking a cruise ship for an AB/DL trip to nowhere get away.

Cruise ship lines "rent out" their ships all the time for "exclusive" events.
Oh that’s brilliant! And it’s perfect. When the shrimp goes bad and an explosive diarrhea bug is going around the ship, everyone’s already in diapers…

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and siysiy
I think the idea of an abdl town is not a very good one. From my observations many abdl people do not get along with each other. There always seems to be a division based on behavior, language, sexuality, gender, religion and politics. Even here there are many threads that devolve into pointless bickering.

If I lived in an abdl town I doubt I could even go into a place to buy a coffee without running into an argument about something. Also Im pretty sure that everywhere would smell at least faintly (sometimes strongly) of pee and poo mixed with baby powder. Just like a daycare. I absolutely hated that daycare smell.

I would much rather live in a place full of regular people in a regular town. I find the people in my town to be polite and friendly and non confrontational. I feel like an abdl town would have activist types going around everywhere trying to enforce their particular brand of how to be an abdl.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I think the idea of an abdl town is not a very good one. From my observations many abdl people do not get along with each other. There always seems to be a division based on behavior, language, sexuality, gender, religion and politics. Even here there are many threads that devolve into pointless bickering.

If I lived in an abdl town I doubt I could even go into a place to buy a coffee without running into an argument about something. Also Im pretty sure that everywhere would smell at least faintly (sometimes strongly) of pee and poo mixed with baby powder. Just like a daycare. I absolutely hated that daycare smell.

I would much rather live in a place full of regular people in a regular town. I find the people in my town to be polite and friendly and non confrontational. I feel like an abdl town would have activist types going around everywhere trying to enforce their particular brand of how to be an abdl.
That's is an interesting point of view.

I know we are all different and have different points of view. But it is our differences that make this community great. I have never felt judged. I guess me being myself would mean that my behaviour would get on someone's nerves; I think dealing with Littles isn't everyone's idea of fun.

But the idea of being able to go to the shop or to a park and suck on my pacifier. And to be treated as if it is normal to be treated like a toddler, although that might take getting used to. I am up for it.

I get where you are coming from with the smell of used diapers I take care that my used diapers are banged up in a way that my flat does send small of a daycare nursery, although the smell of baby powder might be in the mix.

I think if such a place did exist, there would need to be rolls to keep us Little one safe and the community a good place to be.

hugs

Reactions: littledub1955
Wasn’t there an Abdl commune in Austria at one point

I definitely would not enjoy that
As big of a part of my life as ABDL is, there are still more things to life. Only being around people who are into the same thing as you just seems really boring. I personally don’t even have a really strong desire to meet other ABDLs in person. I’m fine with just having online friends (with the exception of my daddy tho we’re LDR do not always together). Plus I feel like it’d be kinda unsafe for me as a girl. The amount of creeping that goes on just in an online setting would be really scary if it translated to real life.
And ya, I definitely do not want to live in a community surrounded by diapee smell 24/7 lmfao

Quite a few stories by Jodie Delight have and idea like this such as ‘Pansy Lane’ and ‘Queer Street’ but back to the original question would I live in special community? No. I can definitely see the appeal and if you live 24/7 it is probably even more alluring but I live ABDL part time and there are many parts of adult life I don’t think I could happily give up. However the idea of living there for a week, fortnight or even a month as a holiday or get away sounds nice but you’d have a lot of logistics to work out (e.g. security, delivery, waste disposal, transport links, code of conduct)

Saltedcaramel64 said:

Like I said the town we need a charter a code of conduct here a few ideas:
1. No political feuds or public discussion of politics
2. No discussion about religion you are free to practice what you believe if you wish to discuss it you may only do so with members of your church.
3. Diapers are to be changed regularly if in public unless if someone is in a diaper punishment where they will wear a designated outfit letting everyone know.
4. Sexual behaviour is to be kept behind closed doors and done in private light versions of PDA kissing, cuddling, holding hands are fine.
5. Violence is not tolerated and may result in expulsion from the community.
6. If any member of the community wishes to leave they must sign a lifetime NDA to protect the community.
7. Although facilities like a daycare and schools are available it is not compulsory for littles to attend. There may be classes on areas like ‘using your diaper’ or ‘talking like a baby’ for those new to lifestyle.
8. People are not to criticised for not going deep enough into what other people think or vise versa.
9. There will be designated areas in the community for diaper changes and breastfeeding so people who do not believe this should be done in public are not offered (personally I have no issue with women breastfeeding in public but some people do.)
10. Just use your common sense and be respectful of all people.
If you can think of any others I’d love to hear your thoughts.

The thinking of other ideas was for anyone on this thread.

Back