ABDL Shop on Etsy, Great Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Etsy :: nevergrownup :: Never Grown Up

Ok so I have said befor that I sell on Etsy, and would love to start offering ABDL things. Well it seems people have got to it before me. THis is a shop I just found, the prices are good, Cloth Diapers for about $15 and many other things.

Check it out. It is just a local ABDL that has started making and selling their own items.

S

secretdl26

Has anybody ordered/tried/reviewed the cloth all-in-ones for sale?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
We ordered a cloth diaper from them last week. I'll let y'all know when it arrives.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What I love is that they give you alot of picture and tell you what fabric they used...... Now to go make my own..... Although I think I would still buy one because its inexpensive and I love ETSY.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Awesome. Another site to buy diapers from and they are at great price. I'll bookmark the site.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I just bought from him. I don't know if he combines shipping or not so I sent him a message and asked him. Now to wait for him to respond before I pay. I hope he does respond. I would hate to get myself negative feedback just because I didn't pay because I was waiting for his response. I am so used to ebay I didn't see any pay policies like how long you have to pay before he reports you.

If anyone has bought from him before, more than one item, I'd love to hear your experience about if you save on shipping when you buy more than one item from him. Or do you have to pay shipping per item instead of for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.