ABDL-Related Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormtrooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So SIDF is coming up tomorrow night, and that got me thinking about ABDL-related dreams. All dreams are weird, sure, but these ones are a bit more memorable and interesting to talk about.

So, what's the best/most interesting diaper dream you've had?

I'll start with mine: I dreamed that I went to Walmart in the middle of the night, bought a pack of diapers, and stealthily dashed around the parking lot, Assassin's Creed style. I know it's not that interesting, but for some reason that's the only one I remember. Diapers are a recurring theme in my dreams, but they're usually not the focus. On a side note, toilets were also a recurring theme in my dreams, but they seem to have disappeared altogether since I started wearing diapers again. Coincidence? I think NOT!

I've had a dream a few times where I didn't realize I was diapered and then my wife finds out by patting my butt or noticing the bulge or other ways. She gets so pissed off at me in the dream and starts yelling at me. Not good dreams at all.

My usual dreams involve me finding that perfect diaper and some how not able to put it on, due to lack of hiding spots, running into people, or crazy dream stuff.
lol I don't understand these dreams, but I do enjoy them when they happen, maybe because when I wake up I can take comfort that I'm padded and it was just a dream

Despite wearing 24/7 even now I very rarely see a diaper in a dream.

In the past, before I had access to diapers, I occasionally dreamed of looking for diapers, usually involving searching an unfamiliar house or school. I rarely found any. It's like my subconscious was torturing me on the subject. Even with lucid dreaming it didn't usually help.

Now when I do have a diaper dream, it usually is just a passing detail like noticing my bulk as I walk or seeing a bit of my diaper sticking up from my belt line. I've never even wet a diaper in a dream. (and I've sure wet quite a few while awake!) It's just a carryover from daily experience I guess.

So I guess my dream-state just really doesn't like diapers...

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I've had a dream a few times where I didn't realize I was diapered and then my wife finds out by patting my butt or noticing the bulge or other ways. She gets so pissed off at me in the dream and starts yelling at me. Not good dreams at all.

Lol, good thing she already knows, right. Wierd your subconscious is still worried about that though.

Slomo said:
Lol, good thing she already knows, right. Wierd your subconscious is still worried about that though.

She does already know, but the rule is that I can't wear around her ever. So in my dream, I'm breaking that rule which is why she gets so pissed off.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
She does already know, but the rule is that I can't wear around her ever. So in my dream, I'm breaking that rule which is why she gets so pissed off.

Ah, I see. That would be tough to deal with.

I had a dream a week or so ago where i caught my wife wearing one of mine. She was just walking around the house with a diaper and a night shirt on like it was just an every day occurance.

Needless to say I was a bit weirded out when I woke up from that dream. Although it isn't exactly without merit. She has stess incontinence when she caughs. She has threatened more than once during cold season to just say f it and wear one of my diapers until she's better. That's yet to happen though.

One of my reoccurring dreams is of myself in my 2-year old body playing in my late grandmother's backyard in Colorado.
Another one is regressing into my 2-year old self by simply putting on a diaper and while I play with other kids in what seems to be a hybrid of preschool and daycare I actually "go" in the diaper in such realistic detail that I sometimes have wetting accidents in the waking world if I'm not careful to not drink any water before bed. The other strange things about this reoccurring dream is that I have it in some variant while I sleep with a plushie. The dreams become more frequent when my drive to be 'little' is overwhelming me. These days, the second dream happens every other day in some variant.

I rarely have any ABDL dreams. But when I do, they stick with it.

One dream I remember was I became the actual size of a toddler, my uncle was changing me, and I had these Spongebob diapers. I had one with Mr. Jeans taken off me, got cleaned up, and one with Squidward gets raped up. I was a huge Spongebob fan as a kid, but that dream was just weird.

I had this other one where I was my adult self, I was doing ageplay with a full diaper, then my biological mom comes in to change me. That was surprising because she was never there for me while I was growing up. My mom knows nothing about me but my dad knows about my AB side.

Those are the two ABDL dreams that I remember the most.

My diaper dreams usually involve not wanting to be caught wearing and unable to change out of my diapers. It is a typical anxiety type dream where you become unable to accomplish the removal of the diaper.

A dream I've had a few times is being in a t-shirt and a diaper among friends, and then coming to the realization that this isn't ok, but not knowing how to leave the group without making it even more obvious I'm wearing a diaper.

Cue the Psychoanalysis.

I go to bed diapered almost every night so I often have diaper dreams. Last night I dreamed I was back at the school where I worked, and I was wearing blue, nylon sports shorts and under them, a diaper. I suddenly was aware I was wearing a diaper and I was self conscious about it. Then it seemed to become more apparent as I walked through the halls that my diaper was showing, and I was trying to find a way out of the school.

I had a weird one last night. I had a daddy, and for whatever reason he'd replaced all of my tape on diapers with pullups and I got really upset XD then he explained that it was easier to use pullups when you're running from a zombie horde. I need to not play horror games right before bed, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AmiPanda said:
I had a weird one last night. I had a daddy, and for whatever reason he'd replaced all of my tape on diapers with pullups and I got really upset XD then he explained that it was easier to use pullups when you're running from a zombie horde. I need to not play horror games right before bed, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well that's weird, and not even true. It is much more difficult to put on a pullup than a tape diaper. Simply because you will need to remove your shoes and pants to put on a pulkup, but with tape diapers you only need to drop your pants for a moment.

Last night, I had a dream I was exploring this big playspace that had all kinds of toys! And there was a kind woman who took care of me :) It was all very sweet and innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back