ABDL Related Benefits of losing A LOT of Weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm working on losing excess weight (I'm about 120lbs overweight right now). If I get to a healthy BMI and smaller clothing size (maybe from xxl now to M later...and maybe 44in pants to 32), what ABDL related benefits do you think I'll enjoy?

The big one I can think of is being able to fit into XL goodnites once again.

Can anyone suggest others for me? I'm looking forward to being at a better weight for many other reasons - just was thinking this morning that there might be some other fringe benefits.

Cheaper diapers or more diapers in a pack

In June I was about 50 pounds overweight, and in the last six months I've dropped about 30 pounds! I'm sure you know of all the other benefits of trimming down, but within this lifestyle I've noticed that I can fit better into more kinds of diapers, since they fit differently. With my gut finally getting smaller, diapers tape up a lot easier! Another big benefit is what pampers4u said, cheaper diapers!

If you commit yourself and work at it every day, you will accomplish your goal! Good luck!

None, diapers will be harder to hide on a smaller frame, and less absorbency for the same rating.

Easier to get into various AB clothing. I've bought a couple of kids sleepers recently that I don't think I'd have been able to wear if I hadn't dropped about a stone.

I got down to 135 pounds to fit into size 6 baby diapers. That's always been a huge plus to keeping skinny for me!

Well, although I'm not into the AB side, I must say have you ever seen a skinny B?

aleakyboomboom said:
None, diapers will be harder to hide on a smaller frame, and less absorbency for the same rating.

Not true at all. I have a small frame (150 lbs), wear 24/7 and its very easy to wear pants or shorts that are 1 or 2 sizes too big for me and hide my diaper. And, I wear thick diapers.

Spaz and you are comparing this with back when your were 300lbs?

I guess if you use the diapers for their intended purpose, it would probably be an easier clean up :p

The urge to wear baby diapers resulted in me running 12km three times a week in order to lose the weight. I'm now 61kgs (172cm) and can fit comfortably into baby diapers. The benefits are a healthier lifestyle, better defined body features and an increase general well being from being able to look good in everything :)

Believe it or not you look more babyish or toddlerish if you're leaner.
Contrary to popular belief most babies aren't overweight, they're chubbier and they also have more body fat than muscles, but they're not overweight. I also speak from experience as I've lost some weight recently due to changes in diet and resemble more like a toddler now when i put on a diaper than before when my waistline was a bit larger.

Well everything will improve ofc :) better priced supplies, fitment etc, however, The Best benefit will be your health and confidence

aleakyboomboom said:
Spaz and you are comparing this with back when your were 300lbs?

Oh, I see, I would have to be 300 lbs in order to refute your statement that "diapers will be harder to hide on a smaller frame..." Sorry but you're still incorrect about that. It doesn't matter really because there are many far more important benefits to reducing your weight besides being able to easily hide your diapers. Better mental and physical health being the most important.

- - - Updated - - -

To the OP. You'll look a hell of a lot better in diapers after loosing weight and that is a huge reason to do it.

Akastus said:
Easier to get into various AB clothing. I've bought a couple of kids sleepers recently that I don't think I'd have been able to wear if I hadn't dropped about a stone.

Same here me too! :)

Another benefit, once you lose the weight, you have an excuse to buy a whole new (maybe a little more ABDL) wardrobe! you will feel better looking at your padded self in the mirror. When you get super thick nappies, they will look even bigger! Diapers will also fit your waist better, and leak less at night.

Now I have to go shed some lbs too!

Interesting post....

So... for health reasons, way much more than image, I lost about 40 pounds a little more than a year ago. I have to say that I feel and look much younger and more babyish than before.

I think some of the unintended consequences as asked about by the original OP, is that I feel more positive about myself and feel quite sexy while wearing a diaper. I can't believe I am admitting this here, but what has become a routine for me is that after I work out at the gym, I change into a diaper and wear it the rest of the day. It is sort of a reward system that I have given myself for working out.

So, as I look at myself in the mirror, I now see this sexy looking muscular guy in a diaper and I am happy with how I look. Before I had lost the weight I would not have wanted to been seen in a diaper. Now, well, hey, I am much more confident than before. The other unexpected result of this is the fact that because I am more happy with my appearance in general, I wear diapers much more frequently.

So, I guess what I am wanting to share is that while I did this not because I was unhappy with how I looked, but because I wanted to be a healthier me, I ended up reaping the benefits of an improved self image, more confident, and more willing to wear diapers under my clothes in public simply because it feels good and I am confident in myself not to be concerned if someone in the almost impossibly remote chance realizes I am wearing.

:detective3

Teddy Bear Cowboy

Depends on which point you're looking at from weight loss. 2 years ago, I was easily above 250 lbs, and would lie to anyone who asked and just say 220. Well, that changed when I began to get chest pains right before my winter break. Here we are today and I've dropped over 100 to be no more than 150 soaking wet. Most of that was exercise, but pneumonia also did me in big time last year. On the social side of things, you'll get increased attention from whichever gender you have a preference towards, higher self esteem and better muscular definition providing you've had muscle.

Now, for our world side of things, you'll find that you will be able to either better fit into your current diapers, and then you'll also be able to fit into smaller sizes. Smaller sizes mean more per package, which means more savings on our fun hobby. Depending on where your body measurements lay, you might even be able to fit into the diapers/pull-ups you coveted while young. I went from being nearly a 38" waist and needing the large depends, and now I am nearly a 28/29" waist. I'm doing everything to be able to fit into some size 6/7 baby diapers, or 4t-5t pull-ups. I can say that I fit most comfortably into the large goodnites.

Short version: higher self esteem, more diaper choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back