abdl podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
want to be a media presence in the fastest growing area of communication? Join me in hosting a Podcast! as ABDL picks up steam there seems to be nothing bringing facts and news to everyone in a non RP, non biased manner. i propose this starts with us! no RP or deeker deviance! simply diaper reviews, coverage of abdl knowlege in the world (like the Tyra episode). a story pick or website of the week, clothing reviews, neutral fact based goodness!

whos with me?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Doesn't Adisc pretty much already do all of that?

(Though I do think a diaper review sub forum could be handy, though I ask people first hand and don't care much for reviews anymore.)

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
not the point, this is something downloadable, something people can LISTEN to and interact with.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
do you have skype or msn voice? a mic? glad to have you!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not something I'd listen to. Why? I'd rather read it, voices generally tend to ruin a person for me.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not something I'd listen to. Why? I'd rather read it, voices generally tend to ruin a person for me.
Your just saying that since you hated my voice, though not nearly as much as I hate my own voice I bet. :p

Anyways people can't download text too. I am able to put diaper stories on my PSP to read when I am away from my computer. All you need is a text to JPEG converter, which is free. This could also be applied to anything you can view JPEG pictures on.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you all make one, then I'll try to listen to at least one

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
awesome, a 3 person panel! when are you all free to start a recording? also, topics/segment ideas?

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
also, topics/segment ideas?
Other than repeating whats here in text, I can't see any point to it. I do listen to pod casts on my PC when I am doing things and the such. But that isn't often. And I can't see the podcast being popular here though. With numbers of listeners and the like. And there isn't much news to talk about, I'm surprised the amount of stuff they put into the newsletter. You could just make an audio peice for that! But include your own comments of course, got to have some personality in there. That's what amkes them interesting to listen to.

But the only ideas that I do have are really suited towards a live chat like a Skype conference. And having like it's own 'radio' station more than anything.

Role
Diaper Lover
If you need/want me, I'll join up. Add some lulz to the podcast I will. PC Gamer's podcasts are too long and I never think to listen to them, so ours have to be reasonably short. 30-10 mins or so. (Started with 30 as 30 would be better than 10, 10 is on the short end.)

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
sure, the more the merrier, 4 is what TWIT has every week. :)

ill start writing up a rough outline for a show, anyone know a good skype recorder?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not to mention a lot of the "adult" crowd is psyched about that happy nappy radio that has recently come out, and is or already has started to air.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
i have not heard of happy nappy

EDIT- so it will only be available to icrinkle gold members... all 12 of them?

DIAPERS FOR THE MASSES!

the diapered podcast so you dont have to!

Role
Diaper Lover
I want to use my gmail address for Skype, but If I can't get that I'll use my hawtmail.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
maybe host it here or something?

{moo} <_____<

Status
Not open for further replies.