ABDL party

Diapercutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have any of you gone to any abdl type get together?
How did it work with using your diaper and getting changes?
Dis you notice others using their diaper or getting changed?
Were you brave to use yours at the gathering?

Reactions: leafgoalie

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Not so much a party but I have been to a couple of "play day" events and met people either one to one or in very small group.

Events were fine for changes at one the organisers had people who were happy to do this for you (but only wet ones allowed) and the other you either needed a CG with you or maybe someone might offer if they liked you.

Yes at both events there were people with their diapers exposed so you could see when wet and some who maybe aren't yet used to just going had that "peeing" look on their face, changing was always in a private space though.

Yes I used mine freely without fear as I always do wherever I am, and at the first event I ever went to I did eeventually get brave enough to ask the organiser for a change, short story for that...

I was still very new to exploring littlespace and although I had talked about it with a number of people I had met at fetlife munches and communities like this I had never been to an event and only met one other AB in person, I had also not had a nappy changed by anyone else yet. The one other AB I had met before this had offered to drive me down there as he was coming past my city to go to it himself.

The organiser had told us at the start if you don't have a CG to come and find someone with a badge and they can change you or point you to someone who will and I was nervous about asking. So I was wet, like a lot! I had been putting off asking out of nerves.

Eventually I reached a point I knew i wold get leaky and was at the time playing near the guy that brought me, he noticed me wriggling and asked if I had been changed yet, I said no I'm a bit scrared to ask and he grabbed my arm and dragged me sheepishly up to the organiser.

Him: "Miss L!"
Her: "yes can I help you boys?"
Me: "umm yes miss, I ummm... could I..."
Her: (looking at me intently and then feeling the back of my diaper) "oh sweetie you're ready to explode, you need a change, would you like me to help you?"
Me: (feeling very small and like my cheeks were on fire) "umm if that's ok?"
Her: "sure honey that's why I'm here, lets' go and get your bag now and I'll take you upstairs" (turning to the other guy) "do you need one too?"
Him: "no miss I've just had one, my friend was just nervous to ask"

She led me off to get my things then took me to the changing room put a mat down and told me to lay down and just calmly got on with changing me, was very good at it, reassuring all the way and joking about how full I was.

In all an amazing experience.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Diapercutie, Prillprillprill and 3 others

leafgoalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Diapercutie said:
Have any of you gone to any abdl type get together?
How did it work with using your diaper and getting changes?
Dis you notice others using their diaper or getting changed?
Were you brave to use yours at the gathering?
I have been to some of Rearz events and they were good. Also I have met up with some people who live in the area and had some playtime. In all instances it was fun and everyone had a good time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diapercutie

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Here's a tip we use: colored coded wristbands.
Green means anyone can change you

Yellow is they have to ask

Red means no one can

You can go with white for people who are willing to change you

Reactions: Jorelaxed, fleckothefennec and Zguy40

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
tbjay said:
Here's a tip we use: colored coded wristbands.
Green means anyone can change you

Yellow is they have to ask

Red means no one can

You can go with white for people who are willing to change you
Huh, I didn't know the whole traffic light thing was used in ABDL parties. I've only ever seen it used at clubs.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have. It’s fun to be able to be completely open. Some people were in footy pj’s some just diapers. Good fun.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
How lovely to have ability to wear a wristband and have mummies or daddies happy to change people.
Do people still have to ask or do these caring mummies and daddies wander round keeping an eye out for babies needing their nappies changed
One of my dreams is having my nappy checked, either look down back,squish feel,quick sniff or laid over mum or dad's knee and leg gather pulled aside to check state of my nappy

Last edited:

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
OldTerry said:
How lovely to have ability to wear a wristband and have mummies or daddies happy to change people.
Do people still have to ask or do these caring mummies and daddies wander round keeping an eye out for babies needing their nappies changed
One of my dreams is having my nappy checked, either look down back,squish feel,quick sniff or laid over mum or dad's knee and leg gather pulled aside to check state of my nappy
I mean the organizers can really arrange however works for the group.

If someone had a white band, that would imply they have free reign for anyone with green but would ask a yellow and not bother a red.

I guess white would be a CG (caregiver) and that authority figure could be not just a mommy or daddy. . Everyone has their own preferences

Last edited:
Reactions: OldTerry

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I've been to many abdl parties and it depends on the party, but for most it's change yourself or if you have a cg or a friend offers. Usually I'd just end up changing myself, but it always felt special when a cg there would offer. Now that I've been in the community and gotten to know the regulars, I would feel comfortable asking most of the cgs and now I have a platonic big brother who is always willing if he's there.

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been to a handful of ABDL events. They're a ton of fun...it's so liberating to be able to openly discuss being diapered, but otherwise they're just like any other fun gathering with food/drinks/games/etc.

babyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...been to about 14 ABDL parties in the last 3.5yrs. The ones that I've been to have had private changing rooms or areas for diaper changes. Everybody used that at the ones I've been to.