diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I am happy to say I went to my first abdl party where everyone could wear what they wanted. I would recommend it for any abdl.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Which events was it.

They are great when you can just be yourself around other people that are being their selves.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun kiddo.

I'm going to a meet-up called pick and mix in the UK pretty soon.

Hugs

siysiy said:
Which events was it.

They are great when you can just be yourself around other people that are being their selves.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun kiddo.

I'm going to a meet-up called pick and mix in the UK pretty soon.

Hugs
Cloub house ageplay party for the first 30 minutes it was a little strange but once I just relaxed I felt accepted and apart of a group. I hope the pick and mix works out to be a good time for you.

Sounds great! Do you have any more details on how you experience? Like was it a bar, hall, someones house... what kind of atmosphere and activities, was it a normal and casual event or was it freaky?

neophyte said:
Sounds great! Do you have any more details on how you experience? Like was it a bar, hall, someones house... what kind of atmosphere and activities, was it a normal and casual event or was it freaky?
This was at a house that has been converted into a club house for kinksters so other groups use it as well. I think we get to use it once every 3 months. There was a lot of different things thee for BDSM and things like that but for the most part it was kind of layed back we watched some movies and had some paper airplane contests. There were some that were tying people up and spanking them and changing each other diapers. I got tied up but nothing more than that it was my first time so I took it easy.

Back