Status
Not open for further replies.

BlankieLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone,

Mummy Grace has launched a brand-new newsletter for littles. It's written by littles, for littles. There are puzzles, pictures and stories and littles share their experiences of littledom. It is aimed at littles for whom being little is an innocent experience, so no kink, fetish or sexualised content. Otherwise feel free to write in and share your little world. :)

The first edition has been released and the feedback so far has been great. You can sign-up for the second edition here...

eepurl.com/ccjwt5

Hugs & Kisses

BL

I just subscribed

Im interested, but it does look slightly fishy... the URL is extreamly long and its asking for a username..... Defiantly suspicious. no offense. Also, it looks like it has NOTHING to do with being ABDL, the site is blank looking and generic.

I would like to see the ACTUAL site for her, and rather would subscribe there than some odd-looking form that may steal my IP or sell off information.

CalmBrandon said:
I would like to see the ACTUAL site for her, and rather would subscribe there than some odd-looking form that may steal my IP or sell off information.
Googled "mummy grace" and http://www.mummygrace.co.uk/ is what it returned. Clicked on the link and clicked "yes" on the are you over 18 question. The link to the news letter is at the top of the page.

Is this newsletter online and Emailed to you? Are you charged for the subscription?

Last edited:
I did sign up for the first edition a while ago. I did not receive it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back