ABDL & Mental Health (TW)

kimminykeroo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was wondering if anybody else has found a correlation between their mental health and engaging in ABDL activities?

I find that I tend to engage more when I'm anxious or down. It seems to help to be in 'little space', but it's usually only a temporary improvement.

What is your relationship with little space like?

Reactions: KrazyJoe67, KittyninjaW and Kittyinpink

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Even if its just a pacifier when I am going to sleep it makes my sleep quality increase and with good sleep my body and mind are much healthier in the morning. So the deeper I go with the ABDL things the better I can get through anxiety?
Just playing around, watching a movie or gaming diapered somehow makes things more enjoyable.
Anxiety is always in the background but ABDL manages it or puts it further to the side. I have to be real with myself and know that if it’s constantly getting to me; I have to deal with it in one way or another.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy, KrazyJoe67 and LeifErikson

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yeah when my mental health is declining being in little space really helps, it takes the adult stresses away literally helps me sleep better and heavier normally I wake up 3-4 times so I’m not very rested, and it helps my mind almost close of to the depression side of things

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
For me, when I'm stressed or unhappy, I think about abdl less. I don't really see it as a stress reliever. It's something I like to do when I'm happy and feeling comfortable

Last edited:

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For me I engage in abdl activities more often when Im bored and have my place to myself. I think its definitely a stress reliever, but then again so is normal sex.

Its almost like a momentary reset switch, that uncomplicates aspects of my life or job.

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Between pharmaceuticals and being able to wear diapers and be little, that is the only reason for not having a total breakdown

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
kimminykeroo said:
I was wondering if anybody else has found a correlation between their mental health and engaging in ABDL activities?

I find that I tend to engage more when I'm anxious or down. It seems to help to be in 'little space', but it's usually only a temporary improvement.

What is your relationship with little space like?
If I'm in a really bad place mentally. Then going AB is an absolute life saver. 100%

Reactions: AndyPandy and babyjoe20

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I only go into full ABDL mode when things are really bad. A few days of indulging always seems to help me. I'd rather dress up and watch cartoons for a few days than go on a bender. Much healthier.

Reactions: AndyPandy and Kittyinpink

CuteKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've only just recently realized how much ABDL has helped with my mental health. For most of my life I have had issues with severe depression and anxiety, being able to get away from those and relax even for a while helps a lot. Without ABDL I would have most likely found some unhealthy and damaging ways to cope with them since getting professional help was never really an option for me until now.

Reactions: AndyPandy and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
CuteKitten said:
I've only just recently realized how much ABDL has helped with my mental health. For most of my life I have had issues with severe depression and anxiety, being able to get away from those and relax even for a while helps a lot. Without ABDL I would have most likely found some unhealthy and damaging ways to cope with them since getting professional help was never really an option for me until now.
Hey ! 😊
Sometimes when I have been to afraid..
My AB side has helped me talk on the phone , I was to scared of phones! But I put on diaper and managed perfect.. 😊..

Reactions: CuteKitten

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Kittyinpink said:
If I'm in a really bad place mentally. Then going AB is an absolute life saver. 100%
im the same i have severe mental health issues and being in a diaper is an absolute life saver for me at times ❤️xxx

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
babyjoe20 said:
im the same i have severe mental health issues and being in a diaper is an absolute life saver for me at times ❤️xxx
I just get paranoid sometimes... just super scared .. and then I am so vulnerable..
Easily manipulated because I want to please..
Then I'm scared to stand up for myself..
And... ouch.. 🙁..

Diapers and compfy roll play , toys 🧸 my green monkey 🐒... my beloved pacifier..
= 😊 me.

Reactions: babyjoe20

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wearing diapers and regressing helps me with depression and anxiety. I'm being treated for both as I meet with my psychologist bi-weekly. It is a good escape mechanism for me and wearing diapers redirects my mind away from grief and loss. I'm diapered as I write this.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
dogboy said:
Wearing diapers and regressing helps me with depression and anxiety. I'm being treated for both as I meet with my psychologist bi-weekly. It is a good escape mechanism for me and wearing diapers redirects my mind away from grief and loss. I'm diapered as I write this.
I would think that your piano / organ skill would be the perfect meditation.
And yet, diapers + regression works for you .
😊.
I can't imagine a single day now , that I don't have my pacifier. My diapers are always close, but hardly touched.. and my friend , my stuffie, green monkey is with me every day.. always..
I must sew him up ! And he hasn't had a wash for about 7 years ! 😱..
God bless.. God bless , sweet dogboy.

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Kittyinpink said:
I just get paranoid sometimes... just super scared .. and then I am so vulnerable..
Easily manipulated because I want to please..
Then I'm scared to stand up for myself..
And... ouch.. 🙁..

Diapers and compfy roll play , toys 🧸 my green monkey 🐒... my beloved pacifier..
= 😊 me.
im feel simaler to you with my mental health problem and try to please everyone xxx

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
babyjoe20 said:
im feel simaler to you with my mental health problem and try to please everyone xxx
Be safe.
I got lucky , and I'm working for two very kind and sympathetic bosses..
I don't know how I'm so lucky .
People can be so selfish and duplicious , if you are vulnerable like me , it can bring the venom out of bad people. 🫥 . Others don't see them , but when I'm an easy target.. Well I see them.. (not paranoia! , just an expression of predators hiding in plain sight!)
My only truth is this - trust your instincts..

• Love
Reactions: babyjoe20

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Kittyinpink said:
Be safe.
I got lucky , and I'm working for two very kind and sympathetic bosses..
I don't know how I'm so lucky .
People can be so selfish and duplicious , if you are vulnerable like me , it can bring the venom out of bad people. 🫥 . Others don't see them , but when I'm an easy target.. Well I see them.. (not paranoia! , just an expression of predators hiding in plain sight!)
My only truth is this - trust your instincts..
thats good you have sympathetic bosses and you are right we are easy targets, i always trust my instincts aswell xxx

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
babyjoe20 said:
thats good you have sympathetic bosses and you are right we are easy targets, i always trust my instincts aswell xxx
😊😊

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Wonderful stress release. The more I fill my nappy the more the stress release along with sucking my dummy

PaddedArtist90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'm still trying to work it all out, sometimes it helps & other times I find it affects my mental state in a negative way.