• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Abdl Latvia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siikais

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hello, I have been into diaper for a long time, and for a long time diapers have been enough for me, but recently I started searching fore some friends or other people from my country, that a are also into abdl, but I can't seem to find anyone. So I decided to try, and post something here, with hope, that anyone from Latvia would respond and we could chat or get to know each other.:)

Reactions: Blekyss, ABDLBoy, jessicalondon and 5 others
Hi and welcome to the site. You may be our only member from Latvia but perhaps others will appear. Anyway, I hope you have a good experience here.

Reactions: Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
Hi and a big WELCOME from the UK posse👍😁
I hope you find others to share with❤

Reactions: Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua and Deleted member 57387
Siikais said:
Hello, I have been into diaper for a long time, and for a long time diapers have been enough for me, but recently I started searching fore some friends or other people from my country, that a are also into abdl, but I can't seem to find anyone. So I decided to try, and post something here, with hope, that anyone from Latvia would respond and we could chat or get to know each other.
Hey, I am from Latvia. :)

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, Blekyss, ABDLBoy and 5 others
Welcome! I enjoyed my travel to Riga! Wonderful city.

Reactions: Blekyss and GatoChihuahua
Welcome to ADISC Siikais, from the land down under. I hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be, as I have.
Hope you feel comfortable in telling us a little about yourself.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Deleted member 57387
Siikais said:
Hello, I have been into diaper for a long time, and for a long time diapers have been enough for me, but recently I started searching fore some friends or other people from my country, that a are also into abdl, but I can't seem to find anyone. So I decided to try, and post something here, with hope, that anyone from Latvia would respond and we could chat or get to know each other.:)
Hey,I’m from Latvia . You are not alone 😅 you can find me on tumblr - lvdp , droši vari rakstīt 😉

Reactions: Blekyss, jessicalondon, Danee599 and 6 others
Wow look at that, already two people from lativa 😁

Hello and welcome from Canada 🦊😁

Reactions: Angelapinks and GatoChihuahua
Welcome from Maine USA! I am sorry to say I had to use Google to learn exactly where Latvia is 😸

Am I the only one who had to look it up?
🦄😬

GatoChihuahua said:
Welcome from Maine USA! I am sorry to say I had to use Google to learn exactly where Latvia is 😸

🦄😬
i must admit that i to had to search it out I kinda knew where it was but wasn't sure., New Hampshire USA here and welcome to the site Siikais I hope you find a whole bunch of close neighbors on here that were just waiting for someone to break the ice.

fleckothefennec said:
Wow look at that, already two people from lativa 😁

Hello and welcome from Canada 🦊😁
Hello 😬 it’s very sad to see the low activity from peoples here,it’s very hard not to share your “lifestyle”with nobody 😩

GatoChihuahua said:

🦄😬

Just Google Kristaps Porzingis and you will know everything about Latvia 😅 he is NBA player in “Washington wizards”

lvdp said:
Hello 😬 it’s very sad to see the low activity from peoples here,it’s very hard not to share your “lifestyle”with nobody 😩
Sorry to hear that, maybe it will take some more time. I've only been on here for a few months and already found some nice people to chat with. You can also try responding and contributing to the forums 🙂 seems there is always something to chat about.

Reactions: lvdp
Hi, im Latvian as well, first time i finally seen other Latvian who is in to this. That's crazy as hell kind of glad 😂 im always thought im the only one in to diapers/nappys like a crazy person then i find out there is people around the world who as well enjoy same thing, but finally hearing someone from the same country kind of feels amazing. Damnn 😂

Reactions: jessicalondon, xdiaperboyx and dogboy
I'm latvian as well, sometimes i sit and think about how much abdl's are in this world. I would like to meet one abdl in person

Reactions: xdiaperboyx
xdiaperboyx said:
where in latvia are yall from? actually add me on instagram "diaperboyx" patiktu iepaziities ar vieteejiem latviessiem :)
No Tukuma, bet jau ilgu laiku nedzīvoju LV. Tu?

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: Danee599
Where all friends here. , welcome from UK

Reactions: Danee599
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back