Abdl in older years

IDK if I’ll make it. Life expectancy on my mom’s side has not been amazing (grandpa and uncle both passed in their 60s) but I don’t look at the end of life pensioner’s home as so bad. I’ve always favored living quietly and pursuing my own interests for myself. If in my 80s that means watching Matlock all day, well, I guess that’s life lol

Reactions: Treborhoxne and BobbiSueEllen
jamiejamie said:
Right. Its my hope! Sucks nursing home costs so much! We'd get better care if we live on cruise ships!
Plus those bastards screw you in every way possible! On top of substandard care (majority of "care homes") they will take EVERY SINGLE THING that has your name on it and totally leave you 100% destitute and completely reliant upon the State and Federal Gov't! I know people who have lost their homes, rental properties, vehicles (newer, higher dollar ones mostly) and once they drain every cent they can off of you find ways to "have you removed" by claiming you're a violent person, impossible patient, in need of more personal care than they can offer etc.

GREED!

Plain and simple!

CptKirk

Reactions: Treborhoxne
Lynnie said:
Personally, I have no one that would care for me, so I asked my PCP when the time comes if I could be placed in a assisted home. She told me no, that she will be placing me in a skilled nursing home with my issues. Yes, eventually they will clean me out financially but then you become a ward of the state so bills are taken care of.
@Lynnie don't be so glum! I'm certain here are potential partners out there for you!

Reactions: Lynnie
CptKirk said:
@Lynnie don't be so glum! I'm certain here are potential partners out there for you!
So true my friend, but I do have real life urinary issues that must be attended too by medical care, so I do feel this is the way it will be. All good here!

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
Lyric said:
I'm 76 and sitting at my computer wearing only my pinned on cloth prefolds, rubber pants and t-shirt. Loved wearing diapers, going potty in them(yes, I still say "potty"), and wake up most morning in wet diapers. Soon, I'll go outside and do a little gardening, pick some ripe tomatoes from my garden and make a salsa this afternoon, relax by our pool with my wife in my diapers and rubber pants, margaritas and fresh salsa and go potty again once or twice. Been a DL since I was 13 and its still a big part of my life.
Wow! Wife okay with not only you wearing outside, but with being seen with you potentially?! I smell bullshit. I dunno, maybe where you live, nobody might just drop by, figure you’re out back at the pool, which you are, just playing baby and mommy. Your wife is really okay with that eventuality? Doubt it. 😆

Reactions: Treborhoxne, dous and (deleted member)
abdlchristian12 said:
Do any of you think about how you will navigate this aspect of our lives when we are in or 70s and 80s

I’ve had an affinity for diapers and regression since I had been out of them. I remember wanting diapers at 3 years old.

How the heck are we gonna react in the nursing home when we get to be in diapers all day?

Will we pretend that we hate it?

Show excitement?

I have no idea how I will navigate this.

Thoughts?
Maybe by the time I am 70-80s if I live that long hopefully not. I will be rich enough to be like Hugh Hefner and have my own Playboy mansion. I've thought about that stuff before but at the same time I try to take one day at a time.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
abdlchristian12 said:
Do any of you think about how you will navigate this aspect of our lives when we are in or 70s and 80s

I’ve had an affinity for diapers and regression since I had been out of them. I remember wanting diapers at 3 years old.

How the heck are we gonna react in the nursing home when we get to be in diapers all day?

Will we pretend that we hate it?

Show excitement?

I have no idea how I will navigate this.

Thoughts?
I am nearly 70 and the desire to be babied is stronger than ever so it will never go away what ever age you get to

Reactions: abdlchristian12 and BobbiSueEllen
Freddie07601 said:
It fascinates me how a person's perspective changes as s/he ages. I have medical issues and I am on the autism spectrum. Up until the age of 7, when I gave potty training my best efforts in order to please my parents, I didn't think about diapers a lot. From seven until my early fifties, I looked forward to each night when I would be diapered for sleep. Daytime required constant vigilance to stay dry, with varying degrees of success. I wore a number of different kinds of protection during those years, beginning with Stay-Dry Panties and continuing through a variety of adult products.

In my 50's, I gave myself permission to be diapered full-time again, and life got much easier. As adult diaper technology has improved, my life has become easier still. I have no concern about diaper leaks. I prefer to poop in a toilet when I can, although I do have messy diapers. It's not a major issue. I have never been attracted to babyish clothing, playpen, or much else that is considered part of the AB lifestyle, but I have always enjoyed pacifiers.

In my later 70's now, I am happy that I can still take care of my own diapering. It's very possible that the time will come when I will need someone else to diaper me. If/when it does, I hope I will still be fully lucid, and won't be demented old geezer that nursing home attendants dread having to change.

I have said in other discussions, (the thought is most definitely not original with me) that life is a journey from diapers to diapers. Some of us came back to diapers a bit earlier than others.
Well said Freddie

Reactions: Treborhoxne and BobbiSueEllen
I'll just keep doing what I'm doing while ignoring my age completely. Just like I do now. I'm 47 and have no intention of ever changing or giving this up. I'm a lifer

• Love
Reactions: Lynnie and BobbiSueEllen
I'm 75 and still into diapers. My daughter knows and I requested that should I die suddenly, she is to deal with my bedroom which is where all my diapers of baby clothes are.

Reactions: Treborhoxne, Lynnie, dous and 1 other person
Back