ABDL / high capacity diaper with medical look?

megaaaan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I really like medical diapers because of the “medical look” they have - like, oh I’m wearing this because I need diapers

But to my knowledge and short experience most “medical diapers” don’t have great capacity, is there any good capacity / ABDL diapers that have a “medical look” ? Like a Tena with 2-3x the absorbency 😅

Last edited:
Rearz has multiple white versions that are the same platform as the printed ones. Also Northshore MegaMax. ABU also has white versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and littledreamers333
Northshore MegaMax!

Reactions: iluvdps2
ABU - Simple Ultra
inControl - Inspire +
NorthShore - Megamax
Thrust Vector - BetterDry
Bottom Half Group - Ultra Stretch
ABDL SHOP - Trest Elite
Abena - Abri Form ( Level 4 )

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, Jonnythepony, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
KitsuneFox said:
ABU - Simple Ultra
inControl - Inspire +
NorthShore - Megamax
ABDL SHOP - Trest Elite
BetterDry and Simple are also great too!!!

Printed products are fun but I also like plain white when I’m not in my 100% private space.

I just tried a pack of InControl Essentials.
I am impressed.
Large leak guards are great for accommodating boosters.
Plastic backing with medium crinkle
First time I try a diaper with Velcro and am pleased how I can infinitely adjust the fit as it fills.
Wicking seems better then other products and allows me to use them to their fullest.
Dry bulkiness is resealable when looking for discretion.

Its like they were designed to my personal specification.

Reactions: megaaaan
Hi these from Dotty Diaper are great!
megaaaan said:
So I really like medical diapers because of the “medical look” they have - like, oh I’m wearing this because I need diapers

But to my knowledge and short experience most “medical diapers” don’t have great capacity, is there any good capacity / ABDL diapers that have a “medical look” ? Like a Tena with 2-3x the absorbency 😅

KitsuneFox said:
ABU - Simple Ultra
inControl - Inspire +
NorthShore - Megamax
ABDL SHOP - Trest Elite
i love the simple ultra's but as i about 16/7 most days (recently it's been closer to 24/7) they're a bit out of my price range as they add up quick, especially with frequent wear

the m4's are great but seems like quality is declining for the uk version (drylife slip xplus) and may be being discontinued

incontrol's sound good but looks like they are out of stock at most uk vendors

DLYUL said:
Printed products are fun but I also like plain white when I’m not in my 100% private space.

I just tried a pack of InControl Essentials.
I am impressed.
Large leak guards are great for accommodating boosters.
Plastic backing with medium crinkle
First time I try a diaper with Velcro and am pleased how I can infinitely adjust the fit as it fills.
Wicking seems better then other products and allows me to use them to their fullest.
Dry bulkiness is resealable when looking for discretion.

Its like they were designed to my personal specification.
these sound amazing! but most uk vendors seem to be out of stock on all incontrol diapers

how do the essentials hold up, how long do they last on average?

i just had saw these, they sound pretty good. not the world's biggest absorbency but could probably last a while with a booster, cheap too.

has anyone here tried them? Lille Healthcare Suprem Fit Maxi

megaaaan said:
i just had saw these, they sound pretty good. not the world's biggest absorbency but could probably last a while with a booster, cheap too.

has anyone here tried them? Lille Healthcare Suprem Fit Maxi
Yeah, Lille are good ( I used them often in the past without issues) as are Formacare.

Reactions: megaaaan
I’m going to go with the MegaMax as well. Add a properly sized NorthShore booster to a MegaMax and you have a ridiculous amount of capacity in an extremely comfortable diaper. The tabs and everything else on/in the diaper are built for heavy capacity.

hunter73dl said:
I’m going to go with the MegaMax as well. Add a properly sized NorthShore booster to a MegaMax and you have a ridiculous amount of capacity in an extremely comfortable diaper. The tabs and everything else on/in the diaper are built for heavy capacity.
they sound good, but it just seems like way too much diaper. especially if i wanted to fully use it and make the most of it

paired with me wearing close to 24/7, it probably isn't good to be sat in a soiled diaper for extended periods of time while i wait until the diaper is used and requires a change

Should be able to get betterdry in the UK for around a quid each

Last edited:
Reactions: Seabear and iluvdps2
megaaaan said:
these sound amazing! but most uk vendors seem to be out of stock on all incontrol diapers

how do the essentials hold up, how long do they last on average?
“how long do they last” is a tricky question.
I am presently in the woods with my camper on a DL 3 day vacation.
I have a 12 pack with me and I’m sure I will have leftovers when I head home.
That being said, I am using boosters and using them to the max.

I doubt this would be the case with many other plastic backed products that I have used.
PS
I have been biking and hiking and drinking lots of beer. Quite the challenge for this diaper ;)

Can't believe no one's mentioned Forsites, if you can get hold of them they are really good and not too thick.
-
BW

Reactions: slipperywhenwet
AlmostHelBent said:
Can't believe no one's mentioned Forsites, if you can get hold of them they are really good and not too thick.
-
BW
i've never been able to find these in the uk, they do sound good though!

Back