ABDL Graduation

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No specific reason/meaning to this, just that I graduated college yesterday and while I was alone I put on my Cap and Gown with my Pacifier in my mouth and an ABDL Diaper underneath, mixing my Adult side, with my ABDL side, just to see what it would look like. Also to remind myself that even though I am now an Adult College Graduate outside, I'm still a baby/ABDL inside/at heart.ABDLGrad1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: TheOddSunflower, littledub1955, sinceiwassmall and 10 others
Haha.....well, congratulations on graduating. I had such mixed feelings when I graduated from college. On the one side, I was glad to get through it and I learned a great deal. On the other, I was leaving some very dear friends, some whom I truly loved, so it was hard on me and on them as well. We were a well know east coast music conservatory with a student body of only 400 students, so we all knew each other. Anyway, good for you for getting through.

Reactions: Safari, Angelapinks and ABDElsa
👍

dogboy said:
Haha.....well, congratulations on graduating. I had such mixed feelings when I graduated from college. On the one side, I was glad to get through it and I learned a great deal. On the other, I was leaving some very dear friends, some whom I truly loved, so it was hard on me and on them as well. We were a well know east coast music conservatory with a student body of only 400 students, so we all knew each other. Anyway, good for you for getting through.
Thanks, and I'm sorry to hear that. :-( :'( I hope that even though I'm all grown up physically and have finished college, that I still never let go of my little/ABDL side. It's a part of me, it makes me happy, and makes me feel better when stressed in the big scary real world.

Reactions: ABdrew
You got some courage, I couldn't do that. How did you feel?

Arkuorsi said:
You got some courage, I couldn't do that. How did you feel?
I didn't actually wear a diaper to my graduation or suck my pacifier. This was a picture I took at home when I was alone. I just did this and took this picture to remind myself that even though I was graduating college and moving on with the next part of my life, I still am and always will be just a baby! #NeverLetGoOfYourABDLSide

Reactions: Rezzu and Angelapinks
Congratulations!!! I graduated this past semester too. Here's to graduating despite it being one of the craziest years in recent history 🥳

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Sheepies said:
Congratulations!!! I graduated this past semester too. Here's to graduating despite it being one of the craziest years in recent history 🥳
Congratulations to you too! Yes it certainly was a crazy year!

MailCat581 said:
Congratulations on your milestone! May life give you all the best in your future.
Thank you

SecretlyABDL94 said:
No specific reason/meaning to this, just that I graduated college yesterday and while I was alone I put on my Cap and Gown with my Pacifier in my mouth and an ABDL Diaper underneath, mixing my Adult side, with my ABDL side, just to see what it would look like. Also to remind myself that even though I am now an Adult College Graduate outside, I'm still a baby/ABDL inside/at heart.View attachment 33767View attachment 33768
Love it!!! So cool that both your adult side and your AB side can coexist.

• Love
Congratulations.

Paddy2020 said:
Love it!!! So cool that both your adult side and your AB side can coexist.
IKR

BakingInNappies said:
🥳🥳🥳🥳 Congratulations on graduating- especially given all the disruption! Sometimes I find it difficult to be adult on the outside but still retain my ABDL side so congrats also on finding a balance that works for you!
Thanks I know I find it very difficult too. But yes you're right it's all about finding that balance.

Last edited:
Yes, congratulations. There was so much I left behind when I graduated. My SO from college is now writing his memoir encapsulating some of our college experiences and the two years following when he served his (our) country as a conscientious observer. The army sent him to the arctic circle for two years. His book has brought back so many memories for both of us and that includes our college years.

There will be nothing in your life that compares to those precious years and it will shape you for the rest of your life. In my case, I distanced myself from my boyfriend, moved several states away where I met and married the love of my life. We lived a wonderful life until she died three years ago, but that's all part of the journey and what makes us human.

I hope your journey will be a wonderful adventure. Mine certainly has been and I'm still breaking new ground. Never stop learning and never tell yourself you can't do something if it's something you really want to do. Life is too short and too precious to throw it away. Hugs and congratulations.

• Love
dogboy said:
Yes, congratulations. There was so much I left behind when I graduated. My SO from college is now writing his memoir encapsulating some of our college experiences and the two years following when he served his (our) country as a conscientious observer. The army sent him to the arctic circle for two years. His book has brought back so many memories for both of us and that includes our college years.

There will be nothing in your life that compares to those precious years and it will shape you for the rest of your life. In my case, I distanced myself from my boyfriend, moved several states away where I met and married the love of my life. We lived a wonderful life until she died three years ago, but that's all part of the journey and what makes us human.

I hope your journey will be a wonderful adventure. Mine certainly has been and I'm still breaking new ground. Never stop learning and never tell yourself you can't do something if it's something you really want to do. Life is too short and too precious to throw it away. Hugs and congratulations.
Thank you so much! Sorry to hear about your experiences. :-(

Congrats dude. My college years in my case were about me surviving, and it was that way to the last final. I didn't really have any time to slow down because I was not in the best of home living situations. But I made it through, although I feel kind of regretful. But the best thing within it was rediscovering my ABDL/Agere side.

• Love
diaperboy23 said:
Congrats dude. My college years in my case were about me surviving, and it was that way to the last final. I didn't really have any time to slow down because I was not in the best of home living situations. But I made it through, although I feel kind of regretful. But the best thing within it was rediscovering my ABDL/Agere side.
Thanks. Dang sorry to hear that but I'm glad you rediscovered your ABDL/Agere side.

Back