ABDL from Asia

ben10hnt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I read in the internet that in some countries (like South Korea), wearing diapers is so negatively viewed. Is it a reason why most ABDL are from western countries?

There are probably a lot of them, but they hide this part of themselves away too scared about what would happen if anybody found out.

I think of it kind of like how in some countries being Gay is viewed Negatively at best and at worst some countries have anti-gay laws that allow them to throw gay people in jail, or even kill them; that doesn't mean there are less Gay People in those countries, that just means they have to always hide it for fear of prosecution.

It's stupid, but what can a few people do against Hundreds/thousands of years of "tradition" as they would call it to make it seem more acceptable to have views that have been thrown out long ago in the Developed World; I imagine being ABDL is probably just as bad in some of those countries.

BabyTyrant said:
It's stupid, but what can a few people do against Hundreds/thousands of years of "tradition" as they would call it to make it seem more acceptable to have views that have been thrown out long ago in the Developed World; I imagine being ABDL is probably just as bad in some of those countries.

"Beware of stupid people in large groups."

- unknown

236e78a0258d0132a011005056a9545d

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Ah yes.....the ubiquitous gravity tax.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BabyTyrant said:
There are probably a lot of them, but they hide this part of themselves away too scared about what would happen if anybody found out.

I think of it kind of like how in some countries being Gay is viewed Negatively at best and at worst some countries have anti-gay laws that allow them to throw gay people in jail, or even kill them; that doesn't mean there are less Gay People in those countries, that just means they have to always hide it for fear of prosecution.

^ This

In some countries you could be brutally killed in the most horrific conditions if you were found out.

That probably is the case in some places like the Middle East, but I'm pretty sure the South Korea thing is just some isolated incident of some online group getting closed that some guy on Wikipedia blew out of proportion and randomly made an entire section for.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Nervosa
dogboy said:
Ah yes.....the ubiquitous gravity tax.

I for one find gravity very taxing.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
bambinod said:
I for one find gravity very taxing.

ha!-couldn't agree more!

• Haha
Yeah, but the gravity on Jupiter really wears me out, even just getting up from my chair!

• Haha
isn't wearing diapers itself already negatively viewed in all countries not just asia , i am from asia and yes it is negatively viewed but as do all countries right .

But in Asian countries like South Korea you can find like 10 different brands of pullups for girls menstruation. I guess they are becoming a normal solution for girls.

Sgdlboy said:
isn't wearing diapers itself already negatively viewed in all countries not just asia , i am from asia and yes it is negatively viewed but as do all countries right .

Well you can look at wearing diapers in 2 different aspects

1. Wearing for incontinence, a lot of the diaper manufacturers use all kinds of words (briefs, absorbent underwear, guards, etc) to describe Diapers besides to call them Diapers; I suppose they are trying to make people feel a little better about having Incontinence but in reality it probably adds to the stigma.

2. And then you have our community that enjoys diapers, which is largely considered bad by a lot of than because it isn't incontinence; but at least we don't feel the need to dance around the word Diaper and call them something else.

Last edited:
Sgdlboy said:

Well, most animals are just genetically biased to avoid bodily waste, because it helps them avoid disease. We're in that boat still, even though seeing someone wearing a diaper doesn't place US at risk. Some things nature just starts us all out with a prejudice against, and a lot of people just aren't going to be able to get past that even if it serves no purpose in modern society.

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
Sgdlboy said:

Well not necessarily. I think Japan is not negativity viewed at all IDK.

Sgdlboy said:
Not necessarily

"Ignorance can be cured; indifference, more often than not, is a terminal condition." --me

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel
BobbiSueEllen said:
"Ignorance can be cured; indifference, more often than not, is a terminal condition." --me

"Stupid" is a condition. "Ignorant" is a choice.

Back