ABDL Films!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleUK1

Est. Contributor
Messages
155
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey all

Not sure if this has been posted before.. I’d love to know there are any ABDL films or shows or documentaries worth watching. Even mainstream films where Abdl is featured.

I’ve seen the recent Vice documentary on YouTube which was excellent. Are there any others worth watching? I think that more Abdl TV would be a great thing for attempting to normalise it a bit.

Any suggestions? Many thanks x
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ali123 and medfet878
LittleUK1 said:
Hey all

Not sure if this has been posted before.. I’d love to know there are any ABDL films or shows or documentaries worth watching. Even mainstream films where Abdl is featured.

I’ve seen the recent Vice documentary on YouTube which was excellent. Are there any others worth watching? I think that more Abdl TV would be a great thing for attempting to normalise it a bit.

Any suggestions? Many thanks x
I don’t think there is any films,shows or documentaries where ABDL is featured to watch on TV :( YouTube is the only best place to watch that is ABDL featuring
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and Jorelaxed
There is a episode of Recess where Mikey has a meltdown about getting older and starts getting involved with childish things called Bonky Fever it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable so I’ve never watched it all the way through. Theses also a Ultimate Spider-Man episode where Spider Man and all his superhero friends are turned into the size of toddlers and sent to SHEILDs daycare facility which isn’t really used at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KittyninjaW
There is basically nothing out there
An old episode of CSI has a story about an adult baby. It's not a topic that gets covered much.
Vice has a couple episodes on abdl and abdl furniture builders
I think was an episode or 2 on The Jerry Springer show
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed
There is this film from the 70:ies, called The Baby.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
There is pretty much nothing in the way of "mainstream" film and TV.

The Baby is one but may not be what you expect, classed as Drama, Horror, Thriller.
Keep it up Jack May have some scenes in it not sure how much as never watched it.
Attack of the adult babies
Manbaby
The Milky Life
15 Stone Babies Is a British documentary that has mixed reviews from ABDL's.
the series Taboo has an episode (Fantasy Lives) about ABDL.
Once a Child of God is possibly another, not sure again though on this one.
Fetishes is another US documentary that touches on infantilism. not watched it myself.
CSI has an episode called King Baby

There may be some others out there, I know there is a tom and jerry episode where tom in in a diaper and there is an episode of fairly odd parents cartoon I believe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: keepdownlow
There are several references in My Name Is Earl.....I'm not saying which episodes, though; you'll just have to watch them all! 😝

Dokkoida (no links cos it can freak 'them' out).

To be honest, it'd be hard to feature this thing in a digestible media format as it's too expansive a subject and, with any representation of it, you'd end up pissing off the majority who weren't represented.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LilTorry
Secret Diary of a call girl. I forget which series or episode though but there is at least one episode featuring an ab scene.
The Escort - A film with an ab scene near the beginning.

Both are good films/series even without the ab scenes but are quite funny.
 
SissyABSamantha said:
Secret Diary of a call girl. I forget which series or episode though but there is at least one episode featuring an ab scene.
The Escort - A film with an ab scene near the beginning.

Both are good films/series even without the ab scenes but are quite funny.
I know the scene you’re talking about in secret diary of a call girl you can find it on YouTube.
 
A good one that I've never seen mentioned is a doc called 'best and most beautiful things'.

I watched it a few years ago and was surprised when half way through you realise it's about age play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spiro910
Prillprillprill said:
A good one that I've never seen mentioned is a doc called 'best and most beautiful things'.

I watched it a few years ago and was surprised when half way through you realise it's about age play.
Oh wow I looked it up and it seems very interesting. Could not find a way to watch it though, do you know if it’s available anywhere?
 
SissyABSamantha said:
The Escort - A film with an ab scene near the beginning.

I remember this one, the scene is all too brief
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0407.jpeg
    IMG_0407.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0406.jpeg
    IMG_0406.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 16
SissyABSamantha said:
Secret Diary of a call girl. I forget which series or episode though but there is at least one episode featuring an ab scene.
The Escort - A film with an ab scene near the beginning.

Both are good films/series even without the ab scenes but are quite funny.
For Secret Diary of a Call Girl, it is season 4, or 5, episode 4. (I think).
 
Last edited:
Sissyleslie said:
For Secret Diary of a Call Girl, it is season 4, or 5, episode 4. (I think).
Thanks. Yes it's Season 4 Episode 4. I have found it on my Amazon Prime Membership
 
CSI S5EP15, "King Baby": a total farcical let-down. Their research on the topic was nonexistent, the psychological basis was 100% off and their "lingo" was wholly proprietary.

I think Edie McClurg would've made a terrific Mommy, though. 🤭
 
  • Like
Reactions: Prillprillprill
Belarin said:
There is pretty much nothing in the way of "mainstream" film and TV.

Fetishes is another US documentary that touches on infantilism. not watched it myself.

There may be some others out there, I know there is a tom and jerry episode where tom in in a diaper and there is an episode of fairly odd parents cartoon I believe.
I have seen the documentary 'Fetishes'. I really enjoyed it as a whole as its about a fetish dungeon called 'Pandoras Box' I think, with plenty of dominant scenes including a sissy age play scene. Snippets of it are on Youtube but I can't find the whole documentary anywhere except on DVD.
 
Last edited:
Spiro910 said:
Oh wow I looked it up and it seems very interesting. Could not find a way to watch it though, do you know if it’s available anywhere?
Sorry I don't. I saw it years ago and don't even remember where. Maybe you can torrent it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top