2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
  9. Other
Hey guys i am new here .. and i going to Thailand in few days and i will be there for 4 weeks and i need help to find abdl diapers in thailand and i will appreciate if any one can help to find diapers there

Waiting’s for your replys

No one can help?

Yeah there. Is diapers in Thailand. Just gp to the supermarket. I think its. Tesco. Tons to select

Cuteboy1997 said:
No one can help?
Have patience. Activity generally seems to be lower at this time of day and I think it's safe to say most people on this forum are from western, westernized, and European countries, so it might take some time to get an answer about this.

makena43 said:
Yeah there. Is diapers in Thailand. Just gp to the supermarket. I think its. Tesco. Tons to select
Supermarkets will not stock ABDL diapers. The OP is asking specifically about ABDL diapers, not just medical brands.

You can consider shipping from Amazon as they are now in Thailand and have a selection of ABDL products.

If you're there for only four weeks, why not just pack a sufficient amount for your time there?

Last edited:
Reactions: TyphaHare
They dont sell in my country

makena43 said:
Do you know where is it located ? Bangkok or Phuket ?

makena43 said:
Ok i found some stores .. so they sell abdl?

Please tell where you found them in Thailand. I was there last year. I just bought some at Tesco and added baby diaper stuffers.
I will be living in Thailand in a few years so it would be nice to find the source.

Cuteboy1997 said:
Ok i found some stores .. so they sell abdl?
As I said before, supermarkets aren't going to sell ABDL diapers

Reactions: TyphaHare
no. in thailand it don't have abdl diaper to buy. easy way to wear comfy. it is wear baby in first layer and adult diaper in last layer.
if you live long enough. you can buy in website ezbuy.co.th/category?keywords=abdl in ship in 1 month

Can you try any ABDL online shops that are willing to ship worldwide? Although shipping could possibly be expensive.

bigtoddler96 said:
Can you try any ABDL online shops that are willing to ship worldwide? Although shipping could possibly be expensive.
shipping way too expensive. and you need Import license in sometimes

there is an online store for selling ABDL diapers in Shopee

Victor22 said:
there is an online store for selling ABDL diapers in Shopee
Which store??

Back