ABDL Dating Site

Marting

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ah yes. Finding local people is an issue with Diaper Mates. I'm from England and my wife is from Finland, so we had to do a lot of travelling in the early stages! šŸ¤£

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Honestly, and this might be a stretch, but occasionally a ABDL will pop up on OKCupid. Iā€™ve seen a few littles on there before as well as furries and whatnot, but it seems like people info more niche and different stuff try there. Honestly, I think OKCupid might be the most up-to-date dating app, and that might play a part in it.

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just got three actual hits on ABDLMatch but I Iive in a metro area and I did have to go through some dirty bots.

StrangelyShapedTree

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In my experience it doesn't matter where you go, you will have a very hard time finding someone into this, who is also compatible with you.

Last edited:

PapaBear001

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
In my experience it doesn't matter where you go, you will have a very hard time finding someone into this, who is also compatible with you.
I can agree with that but it doesn't mean we should stop looking. There are a lot of people here that have (I hope) good relationships. Do I think the 23+ yo women I am encountering on ABDLMatch are 100% compatible with me? Probably not but I see the potential of some fun times and meeting some interesting people.

StrangelyShapedTree

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can agree with that but it doesn't mean we should stop looking. There are a lot of people here that have (I hope) good relationships. Do I think the 23+ yo women I am encountering on ABDLMatch are 100% compatible with me? Probably not but I see the potential of some fun times and meeting some interesting people.
But you have to realize that every girl on every ABDL site is getting 100+ messages on each site in a week. Hard to pop out.

PapaBear001

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
But you have to realize that every girl on every ABDL site is getting 100+ messages on each site in a week. Hard to pop out.
Yup! We are one in a million and there is about a 100/1 male to female ratio. But on the other hand, it is really about if she thinks I can satisfy her needs. Being older plus having more more money and privacy than the average 20 something male, my odds might be better. Besides, some ladies might have a better experience with someone that is old enough to be their father. You'll never find out until you try.

StrangelyShapedTree

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yup! We are one in a million and there is about a 100/1 male to female ratio. But on the other hand, it is really about if she thinks I can satisfy her needs. Being older plus having more more money and privacy than the average 20 something male, my odds might be better. Besides, some ladies might have a better experience with someone that is old enough to be their father. You'll never find out until you try.
Well I am your average 20 something male and pretty fucking poor so you got me there. :cool:

PapaBear001

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I am your average 20 something male and pretty fucking poor so you got me there. :cool:
I hear you buddy. I lived with my parents until I was 27 and hid my Pampers from them. I worked in factories for years making crap... I mean very little money. I also expect that it is hard to find a one in a 100 million women in a county that has 40,000 people. I live in Baltimore and this metro area does have a bunch.

"There is no try or try not. There is only do or do not." -Yoda

StrangelyShapedTree

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I hear you buddy. I lived with my parents until I was 27 and hid my Pampers from them. I worked in factories for years making crap... I mean very little money. I also expect that it is hard to find a one in a 100 million women in a county that has 40,000 people. I live in Baltimore and this metro area does have a bunch.

"There is no try or try not. There is only do or do not." -Yoda
You get it. 25 and trying to leave but barely making enough that I'd be able to survive. Thinking about going to a university for better pay or something...luckily I have a date with a cutie tomorrow who doesn't seem to mind my situation. :)

Ever try Date CGL?

PapaBear001

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You get it. 25 and trying to leave but barely making enough that I'd be able to survive. Thinking about going to a university for better pay or something...luckily I have a date with a cutie tomorrow who doesn't seem to mind my situation. :)

Ever try Date CGL?
I have an account on there now but it seems to be more centered around people with IC or disabilities looking for partners. There are a few ABDL there but it is hard to tell without talking to people. We will see and read.