ABDL date ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobweb

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
my girlfriend wears pull-ups and every so often I'll wear diapers for fun, she's the little in our relationship though. Anyways I'm new to this and was wanting to know if anyone had any fun date ideas or activities that we can do that have some focus on her wearing a pull up? or just something that would be more fun with diapers on

Why not take her to see a family friendly little movie padded. That’s always a good way to have a fun evening and allow your little to feel well little :p

The zoo is another place you can let go.

One thing I used to do with my husband was to go hiking, and we would find a nice secluded spot and I could wear a short skirt with my diaper showing and we would put down a blanket and have an old fashioned picnic. I always loved messing when we went hiking. Hopefully there is a nearby lake where we could jump in and I could clean up so we could have some fun. Hiking is good because you really won't run into anyone and it's just the two of you. Enjoy your time with her.

Reactions: neophyte
If you have the money, I always like going to red lopster and ordering the lobster- bib included!

As mentioned, going to the movies and watching a kids oriented movie is another favorite, as is a day at the zoo.

Anything family oriented is a great idea.

The zoo, park, camping, beach, movie theater, trampoline park, amusement park, toy store, baby store, laser tag, paintball, and arcade to name a few

Surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but if there is a Build-A-Bear workshop near you, you could take her there on a padded date. Have her pick out and make a nice stuffy too. The reason I thought of this is because my Mommy/GF has said she would love to take me to a Build-A-Bear and have me pick out something nice when she visits:)

Also, you don't really need to leave the house to have a nice ABDL date. Rent a nice Disney movie, play some games and have a nice cuddly evening at home. I had many AB/Little dates like that with my former Mommy friend. Sometimes it's just fun to dedicate a day to Baby and Caregiver time in your own home and have a nice comfortable evening together :eek:

Reactions: JOCKMAN
My wife and my daughter took me to Build-a-bear for my 40th birthday. It was a shame that I didn't have a diaper on.

Don't start any relationship by acknowledging your ABDL habits. Let it happen naturally, your partner will respect yourself more.

Love this stuff. Would love to have a date like this. How do you even broach the subject?

Last edited:
I have always loved to wear diapers and rubber pants. This desire developed when I was a teen bedwetter and my mom would pin diapers on each night before bedtime at an age when I was also developing an interest in sex, basically playing with my self and coming in my diaper; While I stopped wetting my diaper at 17, I never really lost the desire to pin on a diaper and rubber pants and over the years did so whenever I could get away with it, always afraid of telling anyone, especially any girl I was interested in because I was sure she would reject me and make fun of me. There finally came a time when I wanted to date girls and become intimate with them, but knew I could not deny my love of wearing and going potty in my diapers and rubber pants so I committed my telling a girl I became truly interested in about wearing diapers. Over time I told several girls, always after first getting to know them some, sharing some intimate things between us and trying to create trust between us. I would say that half the time, she wanted nothing to do it and the relationship ended. The other half of the time they would want to know more and I would tell her more about why, how often, what did I do in them and then ask her if it would be OK if I wore my diaper and rubber pants on our next date and she could see for herself. Once she saw me in my diaper and rubber pants, the ice often melted and we could move on and in some cases we engaged in a fair amount of diaper play. Today my fiance is fully aware of, supports and participates in my diaper play.

cobweb said:
my girlfriend wears pull-ups and every so often I'll wear diapers for fun, she's the little in our relationship though. Anyways I'm new to this and was wanting to know if anyone had any fun date ideas or activities that we can do that have some focus on her wearing a pull up? or just something that would be more fun with diapers on
Wouldn't the best option be to find a "Little" friendly take on regular Date ideas. Generally would say maybe going to the movies to watch a "Little" approved movie would be the best idea but given some areas having theaters closed maybe just do a more childish in-home version of a dinner date except where you and her have fun doing fun little recipes like cakes, her favorite foods and the like. Use a streaming service to binge watch some of her favorite kid movies and the like.

If you really do want to go out and you have parks open nearby why not a basic picnic. Once again just do a childish take on it, simplicity is generally the best route in my opinion.

Easy: a mock date. Act like your a parent having a "date" with their baby by setting down a blanket,having finger foods to eat and fill the sippy cup/bottle with apple or grape juice ect. Playfully compliment how "lovely" she looks that eventing and end the date with a innocent kiss on the cheek before taking to to bed for night-night. That way it's a date but still has that baby twist to it.

Reactions: DL0202
Go hiking and pack a lunsh and give the little one a bottle or sippycup to drink from. Is there snow. You can og sledgeracing down a hill.

Reactions: Lyric
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back