ABDL clothes in public

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Do you wear your ABDL clothes in public? I do. I always have the top portion of my onesie visible. And of course, I’m wearing my diaper. Usually a rearz. Sometimes I have my pacifier clipped to my onesie.

I’m proud of who I am.

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, Deleted member 58550 and medfet878

offbeat

Est. Contributor
I’m proud of who I am as well, but I also don’t want everyone to know 😅 I do wear diapers in public with a snap-crotch onesie underneath my regular clothes. I also have a grey sweater with a distressed / nostalgic Sesame Street print on it that I quite like.

Reactions: thedlguy, babyT1717, lilbabyjooce and 3 others

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
offbeat said:
I’m proud of who I am as well, but I also don’t want everyone to know 😅 I do wear diapers in public with a snap-crotch onesie underneath my regular clothes. I also have a grey sweater with a distressed / nostalgic Sesame Street print on it that I quite like.
The snap crotch onesies are the best. I love how they hug my crotch.

Reactions: thedlguy and medfet878

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wouldn't call then AB cloths ! I do like cute girly outfits to wear out and about !!

Reactions: medfet878

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Long-alls and T strap shoes, when I can (usually at my county park during COVID-19).

- longallsboy

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I agree with the sentiment that is popular on this board that we should not force our ABDL on others. However, with all the strange things that one encounters in public, I don’t see why looking like a baby in public should be an issue.

Reactions: Deleted member 58550, tenderbottoms47, medfet878 and 1 other person

sonadam9

Est. Contributor
Role
I like wearing my Peekabu hat out and about. Actually when I go out I am even seen without it out unless I am going to work.

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I like it when I can hide in plain sight.
I have a goth print onesie and an alien/space themed onesie that pairs well with a hoodie.
I've got a couple baby beanies I got from Lil Kink. One is goth print matching the onesie. The other is black and has little ears.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I’ve gone out with the top of my onesie visible, but that doesn’t require much courage as my onesies are just solid colors.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have a denim dungaree dress I wear out. Although tbh it is an adult dress.

But when I’m at home I can shorten the shoulder straps so that the dress doesn’t quite cover my bum, and then it’s just like a toddler dress.

I love wearing it like a normal dress, knowing that it’s also my toddler dress.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I enjoy going out in my DiaperU undies… but I don’t enjoying going in my DiaperU undies while out…

I’m actually wearing the campfire t-shirt from ABU’s recent sale under my polo shirt at work today, but I could get away with it as vanilla wear since there are no characters in diapers on it. The only indication it has anything to do with ABDL is the orbit embellishments from the ABU logo, and that might even fly under the detection threshold for most ABDLs.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
ReluctantAdult said:
I agree with the sentiment that is popular on this board that we should not force our ABDL on others. However, with all the strange things that one encounters in public, I don’t see why looking like a baby in public should be an issue.
I saw someone at a renaissance festival in a pink outfit and bonnet, carrying a giant teddy bear. Probably wearing a pink diaper cover.

With all the other things one sees at a renaissance festival, you could entirely miss it if you weren’t wondering if “we” were there, too.

Reactions: longallsboy

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
blaincorrous said:
I saw someone at a renaissance festival in a pink outfit and bonnet, carrying a giant teddy bear. Probably wearing a pink diaper cover.

With all the other things one sees at a renaissance festival, you could entirely miss it if you weren’t wondering if “we” were there, too.

Renaissance fairs have interesting things and a lot of people apparently dress up too. I've never actually been to a Renaissance fair, but my friend who is a retired biology community college instructor likes to go to them with her daughter who is in her mid to late 20s. She does see old time dresses there.

A few years ago (we're talking about 5-6 years ago+), I bought a tan colored T strap shoe from the early 1980s from a mom from England. Her little boy, who was preschool aged, wore it a few times. Including, notably, to a Renaissance fair that they had gone to. It wasn't a children's shoe from a Renaissance period exactly, but it was retro. Now I have it. Unfortunately, while I have an enormous amount of vintage children's T strap shoes in my collection, I can't wear it, obviously, because I'm not the size of a child. 😢

I never even knew little boys could wear T strap shoes or Mary Janes until I was in my mid to late 20s. I thought they were only for little girls growing up, partly because in the 1980s when I was a child, I only saw little girls, like some of my classmates that were girls in kindergarten to 4th grade, wearing them. However, I live in the Western part of the USA and things are different. Had I lived in Alabama, or Georgia or South Carolina, I would have known boys could wear those shoes as it is commonly seen with little boys that wear long-alls and jon jons or bubbles, or button on pants that button into peter pan collar shirts (bobby suits).

- longallsboy

babyT1717

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't wear anything obviously AB that is visible to the vanilla folks but often wear things discreetly like onesies and such

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I look like to wear colorful patterns and just regular clothes mostly. I have worth my pajama jumper to the store a few times when it's particularly cold out.n

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
diaperedjustin said:
Do you wear your ABDL clothes in public? I do. I always have the top portion of my onesie visible. And of course, I’m wearing my diaper. Usually a rearz. Sometimes I have my pacifier clipped to my onesie.

I’m proud of who I am.
I did today … wearing my Tykables Dino onesie underneath my flannel dress shirt to church. Wouldn’t dream of showing off my pacis or bottle in public, but there could be a more appropriate time and place for that…

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy