littlekyro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
ok i'm thinking of opening a business for ABDLs and wanna get people's opinions on ideas

What do you mean by "for ABDL"
Like is it a product line, a daycare, what?

My recommendation would be to find a good niche to fill. What would you like to see that isn’t here yet, and what would your company focus on?

Last edited:
JaysonTheRegressor said:
What do you mean by "for ABDL"
Like is it a product line, a daycare, what?
maybe product line

Well, I think they're plenty of AB diapers out there. A stroller or high chair line maybe. I'm not talking about oversize strollers, but just big enough for an adult. A tricycle? Again, not oversize, just big enough so knees won't hit the handlebars.

Do you have the ability to produce these things?

Well tell us what your ideas are and maybe we can help.

To business owners and entrepreneurs, your post reads like, "I'm thinking of doing something today. Tell me what I should do."

Do you want to manufacture something, market something already being manufactured, provide a service, or what? "ok i'm thinking of opening a business for ABDLs" and "maybe product line" tells us you likely have no business experience at all and will, in all probability, lose your onesie in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigbabybret, raraslopcsw, RubberJin and 3 others
sbmccue said:
To business owners and entrepreneurs, your post reads like, "I'm thinking of doing something today. Tell me what I should do."

Do you want to manufacture something, market something already being manufactured, provide a service, or what? "ok i'm thinking of opening a business for ABDLs" and "maybe product line" tells us you likely have no business experience at all and will, in all probability, lose your onesie in the process.
You're pretty dang accurate on that one, I have to agree

Last edited:
It is difficult to make a profitable business around one item unless it is something you can sell through many outlets. If you want to be the sole profit center, you will need a variety of items at different price points. Time to dream up a complete product line and go from there. If you just want to make part time money, that's different.

willnotwill said:
Do you have the ability to produce these things?
no I don't however just like any busness one would have to branch out and get these things custom made by reputable manufacture

DanielW said:
Without knowing what products or services you plan to provide, its impossible to give you much helpful input.
well the plan is male ABDL clothing and specific products, eventually when the busness grows maybe making or arranging for the production of special brand diapers

DanielW said:
We've seen that there is a potential market...now, but its becoming saturated (no pun intended :) )
and yet the its generic to both genders

I'd like decent quality AB clothing that's not outrageously expensive. I'd even pay a hefty premium for good stuff.
Something like this:
Blue_Gingham_Smocked_Pumpkin_Train_Bubble__01264.1563904598.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and sissybaby34
n
willnotwill said:
I'd like decent quality AB clothing that's not outrageously expensive. I'd even pay a hefty premium for good stuff.
Something like this:
Blue_Gingham_Smocked_Pumpkin_Train_Bubble__01264.1563904598.jpg
aturally i'd price it low and make the pricing lower then the lowest pricing on the market I will have to get funding together and more

I have found nothing like a simple dress like this. Everything is so girly and fancy. I just want a very simple baby dress

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Katie2fingers said:
I have found nothing like a simple dress like this. Everything is so girly and fancy. I just want a very simple baby dress
yeah that's why I wanna do this to make it for many a taste rather then just simple and generic that we get, I even had an idea of custom ABDL stuff like you'd go on the site and leave an order on ABDL clothes, like pinafores, overalls and shortalls aong with some onsies, rompers and footed sleepers could have custom pics embroiled on them based on different designs that would be found in the options or submit your own option or something like that

As someone who's actually starting something up. You're making a fantasy in your head and not a real product.

Do you know any of the fundamentals of tailoring/seamstressing? Do you know the fundamentals of how a business works (cash flow, materials cost, time investment, taxation)?

To use myself as an example, I have design documents on my desktop and loose measurements on paper. I've ordered the materials to make my product prototype and I know how to use the tools I'll need (sewing machine). I've got people already waiting to see what it will be like (marketing) and some who are keen to order (investment). So when I have the prototype done, my investors can pre-order. I can then bulk order the materials I need, keeping costs low for my customers and a healthy profit line for myself. Most importantly, I've got a spreadsheet ready so that I can declare to HMRC how much my little business venture is paying. There's no point getting a business going, then having it killed by back tax.

I've planned everything, I know where I'm going and what I'm doing. You need to be the same if you want a chance of actually creating something successful. Youtube and your local community college is your best bet for a lot of these things.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle, RubberJin, daddyconnor and 2 others
Back