ABDL Books

KoalaGirly

Squishy Squirmy Daddy’s Girly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone else enjoy reading ABDL stories? I am an avid reader, ABDL and otherwise. (I love historical fiction, biographies, books on politics, cults, and true crime, and I’ve read Harry Potter more times than I can count!)

Always on the lookout for good ABDL ebooks. I love a good squirmy story. I love the style of Laylah Roberts’ Montana Daddies series and the Rawhide Ranch series and off shoots, though they’re both more DDlg (with some mommies and little boys, too) than ABDL. I don’t love some of the extreme /forced books. I can never find *exactly* what I’m looking for, so I’ve sometimes considered writing my own. Open to all suggestions/book discussions! 🤓

Reactions: Lyric and diapergirl18
I have nothing useful to add but I hope the thread thrives and I can scavenge some recommendations!

• Love
Reactions: KoalaGirly
KoalaGirly said:
Anyone else enjoy reading ABDL stories? I am an avid reader, ABDL and otherwise. (I love historical fiction, biographies, books on politics, cults, and true crime, and I’ve read Harry Potter more times than I can count!)

Always on the lookout for good ABDL ebooks. I love a good squirmy story. I love the style of Laylah Roberts’ Montana Daddies series and the Rawhide Ranch series and off shoots, though they’re both more DDlg (with some mommies and little boys, too) than ABDL. I don’t love some of the extreme /forced books. I can never find *exactly* what I’m looking for, so I’ve sometimes considered writing my own. Open to all suggestions/book discussions! 🤓
Mako Allen, and Zorro Daddy both write. The Big Little Podcast has, "A Little Something Naughty," and, A Little Something Sweet," 2 series of audio stories. The Sweet has no gwowed up stuffs, the Naughty is all the grown-up stuff.

Reactions: lilstevie56, KoalaGirly and Anemone
I enjoy reading ABDL fiction but can almost never find anything I want either. Often I will start off enjoying a story but then it will move into territory that is too far-fetched to keep me interested, I hate anything that’s more fantasy than reality. I used to write my own stories many years ago and actually enjoy reading them back now even though I know what’s going to happen. Writing your own is a good option if you have the time for it!

• Love
Reactions: diapergirl18, KoalaGirly and Anemone
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I enjoy reading ABDL fiction but can almost never find anything I want either. Often I will start off enjoying a story but then it will move into territory that is too far-fetched to keep me interested, I hate anything that’s more fantasy than reality. I used to write my own stories many years ago and actually enjoy reading them back now even though I know what’s going to happen. Writing your own is a good option if you have the time for it!
I don't suppose you would be minded to share? I'm asking for a friend... yeah...

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Mako Allen, and Zorro Daddy both write. The Big Little Podcast has, "A Little Something Naughty," and, A Little Something Sweet," 2 series of audio stories. The Sweet has no gwowed up stuffs, the Naughty is all the grown-up stuff.
Thank you for the recommendations.

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
Thanks for responding, you described exactly how I feel about some of the stories! How fun that you’ve written some. Maybe I’ll give it a go.

I enjoyed Be Careful What You Wish For by Nanny Chloe. I listened to it as an Audible book.

• Love
Thanks for the recommend.

I enjoyed the trilogy of Sam McCue
The Candy Stripers
The Nannies
Baby Governor

Not too unrealistic, smart characters, well written.

• Love
Reactions: sbmccue and KoalaGirly
Thank you!

I’ve read quite a few ABDL stories if you’re not into forcing stories stay away from anything by Nanny Chloe and Jodie Delight. I recommend two series by Amy Cummings. The Adventures of Little April and Miss Paula’s Pull Up Academy. The Adventures of Little April comes first but you can read Miss Paula’s Pull Up Academy without having to read The Adventures of Little April first.

• Love
I have read them. 💗

The Ryan And Dory Story isn't a book, but it's one of the best ADISC stories of the forum.

• Love
Reactions: KoalaGirly and Lightstreak2553
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The Ryan And Dory Story isn't a book, but it's one of the best ADISC stories of the forum.
Thanks! I’ll look for it.☺️

KoalaGirly said:
Thanks! I’ll look for it.☺️
Have tissues handy. You may catch the feels for the characters, in a good way.

messydiaper said:
I enjoyed Be Careful What You Wish For by Nanny Chloe. I listened to it as an Audible book.
where can one find this audible book at?

Avsdiapeeboi62 said:
where can one find this audible book at?
Audible is an online site that sells audio books. It's also affiliated with Amazon.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here now. Advertising is forbidden, but you asked and I can not yet write you a private message because I'm still new. If that's not ok, I'm sorry, just delete this or let me know and I'll remove it.

I have written a little story myself. Probably not your genre though. https://www.bod.de/buchshop/alone-lian-boll-9783756803347

I love reading ABDL stories, especially ones where the girl gets a mommy. In real life I'm more attracted to men, but with ABDL I always fantasize about being changed by a woman. Not too many stories with this theme. Perhaps I'll write one!

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back