Abdl Attire

Depressesforlife

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
So i've noticed in the past that abdls have purchased pacifiers of babies for themselves;mainly due to how expensive the adult ones once were.

So my question is being that they make adults diapers and onesies

Are there any other pieces of attire that would add to your abdl/little time that current caterers to the abdl/little community just don't make

And if so (the main question) would u still buy this attire even though it is intended for a significantly lower age group (much like how abdls in the past purchased pacifiers of a different age group due to high prices of the adult variant of said item) thus forcing yourself to wear this attire (or maybe its a snug fit because of how small you are)

Or are you satisfied with what the market has provided so far towards abdls/littles?

Last edited:

TittleTyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Hmmm that's a difficult question.
I can't think of too much other than toys and stuff. There are plenty of things made specifically for young children that I wish were made for adults 2 but for the most part the market is pretty well provided for...if a little on the expensive side.

I don't like baby pacifiers cus they are too small but I have lots of toys and some toddler/child bedding if those count haha Oww and bed rails, I have those too.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There are a lot of nice little boy clothes that would be nice to have in adult sizes. There is a small market of "little" clothes for adult babies, but there isn't much and the quality is often poor, coming from China.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm unconcerned over who makes things and for whom but the fit is an overriding concern. That makes almost all sized baby products pointless to me (wipes are one of the few exceptions). The range in baby and child clothing that is casually available is something ABs can't match. There's no reason things couldn't be made but custom work is more expensive.

Most pressing gaps to fill for me would be jumpers, highchairs, cribs, strollers, playpens, and the like in styles that are reminiscent of relevant eras in child rearing. For instance, adult strollers can be had for special needs folks but they're both very expensive and not of a style that appears babyish to me (these things are pretty personal). I don't really expect these things to be resolved in a satisfactory way but if someone out there wanted to make them, I'd be interested.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I special ordered a bonnet, a bid, and a pair of booties that have vinyl soles. Add in some double diapering and that has been my haloween costume or just for when I want to baby out.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
There is actually a lot of cross-over happening. You can get all-elastic waist jeans (I have some with a fake fly) that I bought locally, not from a special needs store/catalog. You can get adult sized underoos at stores like "hot topic". I have some polos with primary colored stripes.
Vans is making some really cool prints on their shoes. PJ sets are available at places like "thinkgeek" Target is selling rompers as both sleepwear and beachwear. You can come up with a lot of toddler-ish outfits without too much effort.

hellhellen

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
There is actually a lot of cross-over happening. You can get all-elastic waist jeans (I have some with a fake fly) that I bought locally, not from a special needs store/catalog. You can get adult sized underoos at stores like "hot topic". I have some polos with primary colored stripes.
Vans is making some really cool prints on their shoes. PJ sets are available at places like "thinkgeek" Target is selling rompers as both sleepwear and beachwear. You can come up with a lot of toddler-ish outfits without too much effort.
Ideas can also be collected from social media sites like Pinterest and Images sites like flicker

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I was at a Disney store at a mall this week and visualized the clothing being adult sized. A few pajamas and tee shirts were but nothing else. I'd like a Daffy Duck onesie.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was at a Disney store at a mall this week and visualized the clothing being adult sized. A few pajamas and tee shirts were but nothing else. I'd like a Daffy Duck onesie.
Haha....yeah, I love Daffy Duck though Donald Duck was always my favorite. I have a Donald Duck onsie that my wife bought for me on auction from Ebay. She was one of a kind.