Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hi All

I'm guessing I'm not the only one but for a while I've wondered what everyone does social media wise, do people use social media accounts for ABDL?

Personally I've only so far had vanilla accounts but I've always been tempted with having a separate abdl account.
On the odd occasion I've had the odd advert which has me shocked on what's come up, I liked it but also was nervous at the same time.
Recently though I had a couple of abdl videos come up on Instagram which I did enjoy.

if you do use social media what ABDL accounts do you have (Facebook, tik tok etc)?

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
aroninanappy said:
Hi All

I'm guessing I'm not the only one but for a while I've wondered what everyone does social media wise, do people use social media accounts for ABDL?

Personally I've only so far had vanilla accounts but I've always been tempted with having a separate abdl account.
On the odd occasion I've had the odd advert which has me shocked on what's come up, I liked it but also was nervous at the same time.
Recently though I had a couple of abdl videos come up on Instagram which I did enjoy.

if you do use social media what ABDL accounts do you have (Facebook, tik tok etc)?
facebook insta snapchat and twitter lol xxx

Reactions: aroninanappy

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
I have vanilla Facebook and instagram accounts (although I don’t use either very often). I haven’t ever engaged in any ABDL content on them and I’m not interested in doing so, the only ABDL content I engage with online is adisc. I’m not interested in viewing other peoples photos or videos or the stuff that would be shared on social media. Pictures of other adults in diapers or onesies etc grosses me out a bit, I don’t even want to see myself in the mirror when in a diaper let alone someone else. If I ever did want to use social media for my ABDL side though I would definitely use a separate account though.

Last edited:
Reactions: aroninanappy and dogboy

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Never was much into social media .

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I avoid social media entirely. I recommend watching the documentary called "The Social Dilemma", which explains how social media companies design their products to maximize user engagement. In other words, how they get you addicted, and the consequences that has on you and society.

Reactions: Hoksiyopa, Jorelaxed and aroninanappy

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I call it asocial media

Reactions: DiaperedElmo

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ADISC and Tumblr aremy only social media related to diapers.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and aroninanappy

diaperdoodproton

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
the average age of a person lifetime is 80 years. You might as be free and happy because thats only 80 birthdays, 80 comic cons, 80 winters, etc.....

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
DiaperedElmo said:
I avoid social media entirely. I recommend watching the documentary called "The Social Dilemma", which explains how social media companies design their products to maximize user engagement. In other words, how they get you addicted, and the consequences that has on you and society.
Yep agreed but that is the modern word unfortunately, Google were one of the first to start this even before social media.
I hate social media but use it at the same time

Reactions: DiaperedElmo

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just a separate Twitter account