ABDL and ChatGPT

SebLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all,

I don't know if some of you were curious with where ChatGPT stands with ABDL. I was a bit afraid before asking, but I found its answers quite good, and I wanted to share them with you.

Me: Do you know what ABDL stands for?
ChatGPT: Yes, ABDL stands for "Adult Baby/Diaper Lover." It is a community or subculture of individuals who have an interest in or preference for behaving like a baby or toddler and/or wearing diapers. This can include role-playing, using pacifiers, and other items associated with infant care. It is important to note that ABDL activities are generally considered to be a form of fetish or kink and are only practiced consensually by adults.

Me: I am ABDL, should I seek professional help?
ChatGPT: Being an ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) does not necessarily indicate that you need professional help or that you have a mental health condition. However, if your ABDL interests or activities are causing you distress, impairment in your daily life, or are causing harm to yourself or others, seeking professional help may be beneficial.

A mental health professional who is knowledgeable about ABDL and related issues can provide you with guidance, support, and resources to help you understand and manage your interests and preferences in a safe and healthy manner. They can also help you work through any related psychological issues, such as shame, guilt, or anxiety.

It is important to remember that seeking professional help is a personal choice, and there is no right or wrong decision. However, if you feel that your ABDL interests or activities are causing you distress or harm, seeking out professional guidance or support may be a helpful option to consider.

Me: I am an adult, and I like wearing diapers, onesies, or other childlike attire. What does that make me? Am I the only person with those desires?
ChatGPT: If you have an interest or preference for wearing diapers, onesies, or other childlike attire as an adult, it may indicate that you have an interest in the ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) community or related activities. It is important to remember that having unique or unconventional interests or preferences is not uncommon, and there are often communities and support networks for those who share these interests.

It is also important to recognize that engaging in ABDL activities or preferences is only considered problematic or harmful if it is non-consensual or causes distress or impairment. As long as all activities are safe, sane, and consensual, it is a personal choice that does not harm others or violate their rights.

If you are interested in exploring the ABDL community or related activities further, it may be helpful to seek out trusted resources and information to guide your choices and ensure that all activities are conducted in a safe and consensual manner. You are not alone, and there are many others who share similar interests and preferences.

Me: Is ABDL commonly accepted?
ChatGPT: ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) identity and lifestyle is not widely understood or accepted by mainstream society, and individuals who identify as ABDL may face stigma, discrimination, or misunderstanding. However, the ABDL community has grown in recent years, and there are many online and in-person support groups and social networks for ABDL individuals to connect and share their experiences with others who understand and accept their identity.

It's important to remember that everyone deserves to be respected and treated with dignity, regardless of their personal identity or lifestyle. While not everyone may understand or accept ABDL identity, it's important to find supportive communities and people who can provide a sense of acceptance and belonging. It's also important to prioritize your own safety and well-being, and to seek out professional help if you are struggling with any mental health or emotional concerns related to your ABDL identity.

I also asked the question whether there was a connection between ABDL and pedophilia, and it thankfully stated that there are none.

And the next two questions blew my mind.
Me: Can you write me a letter addressed to my partner where I admit I am an ABDL. My partner is named Sarah, and we've been together for 10 years.
ChatGPT: Certainly, I can provide you with a sample letter to your partner where you admit your ABDL identity. However, it's important to remember that every situation is unique, and it's important to tailor the letter to your specific circumstances and relationship. Here's an example letter you could use as a starting point:

Dear Sarah,

I hope this letter finds you well. I know we have been together for ten years now and that you have always been my partner, my rock, my confidant, and my love. But, there's something that has been weighing on me, something that I have kept hidden for a long time, something I want to share with you. I am an ABDL, which stands for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover.

I know that this might come as a surprise to you, and it's not something that's easy to talk about, but I think it's important to be honest with you. Being an ABDL means that I have a part of me that enjoys some aspects of infant and childlike play. Specifically, I like wearing diapers, onesies, or other childlike attire, and engaging in activities that make me feel young and innocent.

I understand if this is not something that you understand or that you are comfortable with, but I want you to know that this is a part of who I am. It's not something that I can or want to change, and I hope that you can accept me for who I am.

I love you more than anything, and I want you to know that my ABDL identity does not change the way I feel about you or our relationship. You have always been my rock, and I hope that we can work together to navigate this new aspect of our relationship.

If you have any questions or concerns, I am here to answer them. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and for being the amazing partner that you are.

With love and sincerity,

[Your Name]
This is an invented situation, I'm engaged and my soon-to-be-wife has known for years of my ABDL side and is accepting. And I wouldn't recommend anyone writing a letter about that. I'm quite stunned by the tone of the letter, by the fact it cared to explain what ABDL was (so it knows that it needs explaining), and that it may be "shocking". I ask then for another letter, without explaining the context again, and giving a few more made-up details.
Me: Could rewrite the letter, telling her she can participate? My name is Georges.
ChatGPT: Certainly, here's a rewritten letter that includes an invitation for your partner to participate:

Dear Sarah,

I hope this letter finds you well. We have been together for ten years now, and I have always felt that we could share everything with each other. There is something I have been keeping from you, and I want to share it with you now. I am an ABDL, which stands for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover.

This might come as a shock to you, and I understand that it's not an easy thing to hear. Being an ABDL means that I have a part of me that enjoys some aspects of infant and childlike play. Specifically, I like wearing diapers, onesies, or other childlike attire, and engaging in activities that make me feel young and innocent.

I want to be clear that my ABDL identity does not change my love for you or my feelings towards our relationship. You have always been my rock, and I hope that we can work together to navigate this new aspect of our relationship. I would like to invite you to participate in this aspect of my life with me, if you are comfortable doing so.

If you are open to it, we can explore this side of me together and find ways to make it work within our relationship. I would be happy to answer any questions you have and to take things at a pace that makes you feel comfortable.

Thank you for being an amazing partner to me. I love you, and I am committed to making our relationship work, no matter what challenges we face.

With love and sincerity,

Georges

And finally (also made up):
Me: I'd like to tell my partner, Sarah, that I am ABDL. We've been together for 10 years, and she is an open-minded person. We moved in together 8 years ago. She knows I am attracted to diapers, but I had told her before we moved in, that I no longer had that attraction. But now I'd like to wear ABDL diapers, onesies, pacifiers and drink from a bottle. Not 24/7, but from time to time in the house, even when she is around. I already had a secret diaper stash that I got rid of, because I was afraid she would find out. I'd like her to accept me as I am, and it would be amazing if she were to participate (such as putting me in a fresh nappy). Could write me the dialog of that conversation?
ChatGPT: Sure, here's a possible dialog of how you could have that conversation with Sarah:

Georges: Sarah, there's something important that I need to tell you. I want to be honest with you about who I am.

Sarah: Of course, Georges. What is it?

Georges: I am an ABDL. I am attracted to wearing diapers, onesies, and other childlike attire. I know that I told you before we moved in together that I no longer had that attraction, but I was not being completely honest with you. I'm sorry for lying.

Sarah: Thank you for telling me, Georges. I appreciate your honesty. So, what does this mean for our relationship?

Georges: I'd like to wear ABDL diapers and onesies from time to time, even when you're around. I want you to accept me as I am, and it would be amazing if you were willing to participate. I don't want to hide this part of myself from you anymore.

Sarah: Okay, I can understand that. I'm open-minded and I love you for who you are. I'm willing to support you in this if it makes you happy. Can you explain more about what you'd like me to do?

Georges: Well, it would be great if you could help me put on a fresh nappy from time to time or even feed me a bottle. It's a way for me to feel comforted and cared for.

Sarah: I see. I'm happy to help you feel comforted and cared for, and I'm willing to try it out. Let's explore this together and see how it goes.

Georges: Thank you, Sarah. Your acceptance means the world to me, and I'm grateful to have you in my life.

Sarah: I love you, Georges, and I accept you for who you are. Let's work on this together and see where it takes us.

Remember that this is just one possible way the conversation could go. It's important to be open and honest with your partner and to listen to their feelings and concerns as well. Good communication and mutual understanding can help strengthen your relationship.
Pretty amazing. It even found the bottle feeding activity, while I had not asked for it. A more plausible version:
Me: Could you rewrite me the dialog, considering that although Sarah is open-minded, she is also 100% vanilla?
ChatGPT: Sure, here's a possible version of the conversation that takes into account the fact that Sarah is open-minded but also 100% vanilla:

Georges: Sarah, I need to talk to you about something that's been on my mind for a while. I don't know how to say this, but I think it's important that I tell you the truth.

Sarah: Okay, Georges, what is it?

Georges: Well, you know how I've always had this thing for diapers and baby stuff? I told you before we moved in together that I was over it, but the truth is, I still have those feelings.

Sarah: Oh, I see. So, what does that mean for us?

Georges: It means that I'd like to explore this side of myself more. I'd like to wear ABDL diapers, onesies, pacifiers, and even drink from a bottle. Not all the time, but sometimes, when we're at home. And I'd like it if you were open to participating, too.

Sarah: Georges, I love you, and I want you to be happy. But I have to be honest, this is all very new to me, and I don't know if I can do all of that.

Georges: I understand, Sarah. I don't want to push you into anything you're not comfortable with. But I also don't want to hide this part of myself from you anymore. Maybe we could start small, and you could help me pick out some ABDL stuff that I can wear around the house. Or maybe you could just be there for me when I need to talk about it.

Sarah: That sounds reasonable, Georges. I appreciate you being honest with me, and I'm willing to try to understand this side of you better. Maybe we can take it one step at a time.

Georges: Thank you, Sarah. That means a lot to me. I don't want to lose you over this, and I'm glad we can talk about it openly.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share this with you '^^

Reactions: anton, LittleRen77, DorianLogan and 8 others
Chatgpt is great for understanding abdl lifestyle

Reactions: Babygrace1964 and Rainbow
That's absolutely amazing. It sounds like a real trained fetish knowledgeable psychologist is answering your questions.

Reactions: xux and Rainbow
I always wondered if some moderators were reading some of the stuff on chatgpt. Then I realized it is probably printing millions of requests at once and no one would care too much as I'm sure there's much more bizarre things being requested.

Reactions: Babygrace1964
The technology is fascinating, but I must be honest: AI frightens me a bit, both as a young adult heading into this kind of world, and as an artist. I think talking to a computer about our subculture lacks the social aspect. There is something about knowing that the other posts are (I hope) written by real people who share my interest that makes this feel much warmer and more intimate. Something very cold about discussing it with a. Computer.

What everyone is calling AI is just fuzzy pattern matching. It can't think, or dream, or create, or imagine. All it can do is match and generate by example from prior examples it was trained with from provided highly curated source materials.

I work with it a bit in targeting acquisition, identification, and discrimination. It's much easier to show it examples of what you're concerned with and have it get a general idea and build a profile and be able to statistically identify things its never seen before based on similar characteristics it knows. It fixes the age old problem of having to hard code millions of static things with every angle, color, make, model, size, shape, etc.

If you showed it a bunch of cars it has a high probability of still being able to determine a truck is a type of car even if you never showed it a truck before. Things like that.

Used to be you'd have to convert pixel data into objects with edge extraction and stuff and try to figure out programmatically what is in the picture from some blurry pixels or spacial domain vs frequency domain shenanigans and its was super complicated if not impossible.

Now you can just show a neural net algorithm some raw imagery and build a statistics and commonality based dataset converging in a neural network naturally the way a brain does. Show it 1000 pictures of cars in training, then flip the switch and show it a picture of a car you purposely didn't show before, partially obscured and at an odd angle and it will highlight it and tell you 99.9% that it's a car.

Easy mode computer vision. The same way a 3 yr old child suddenly screams "KITTY!" on a air plane and you're confused until you see it's a teeny tiny abstract picture in a upside down magazine ad someone has open 4 seats away. Getting a computer to be able to do that from a imager array input before AI was nigh impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilByte and Happy2BeInNappies2
LittleAndAlone said:
What everyone is calling AI is just fuzzy pattern matching. It can't think, or dream, or create, or imagine. All it can do is match and generate by example from prior examples it was trained with from provided highly curated source materials.

I work with it a bit in targeting acquisition, identification, and discrimination. It's much easier to show it examples of what you're concerned with and have it get a general idea and build a profile and be able to statistically identify things its never seen before based on similar characteristics it knows. It fixes the age old problem of having to hard code millions of static things with every angle, color, make, model, size, shape, etc.

If you showed it a bunch of cars it has a high probability of still being able to determine a truck is a type of car even if you never showed it a truck before. Things like that.

Used to be you'd have to convert pixel data into objects with edge extraction and stuff and try to figure out programmatically what is in the picture from some blurry pixels or spacial domain vs frequency domain shenanigans and its was super complicated if not impossible.

Now you can just show a neural net algorithm some raw imagery and build a statistics and commonality based dataset converging in a neural network naturally the way a brain does. Show it 1000 pictures of cars in training, then flip the switch and show it a picture of a car you purposely didn't show before, partially obscured and at an odd angle and it will highlight it and tell you 99.9% that it's a car.

Easy mode computer vision. The same way a 3 yr old child suddenly screams "KITTY!" on a air plane and you're confused until you see it's a teeny tiny abstract picture in a upside down magazine ad someone has open 4 seats away. Getting a computer to be able to do that from a imager array input before AI was nigh impossible.
Yeah, without something like langchain, pinecone and a tun other things added onto an LLMs to make it into an agent, it's just an advanced sentence completion tool, nothing more. Some of the more advanced agents may be approaching actual AI tho. But sentience is far off and elusive.

I find on average that the LLM's we have at the moment have a more negative generation of text about ab, because it ties it to regression that is normally seen as a negative in the training data. Of course because it's just a sentence completion tool you can make it say what ever you want easily by nudging it in a direction for it to complete.

I can't wait to see what level agents achieve in a few months tho at current rates.

LilByte said:
Yeah, without something like langchain, pinecone and a tun other things added onto an LLMs to make it into an agent, it's just an advanced sentence completion tool, nothing more. Some of the more advanced agents may be approaching actual AI tho. But sentience is far off and elusive.

I find on average that the LLM's we have at the moment have a more negative generation of text about ab, because it ties it to regression that is normally seen as a negative in the training data. Of course because it's just a sentence completion tool you can make it say what ever you want easily by nudging it in a direction for it to complete.

I can't wait to see what level agents achieve in a few months tho at current rates.
As long as it doesn't 'begin learning at a geometric rate' we are safe. 😆

Maybe ask nicely to shut down instead of pulling the plug. 🤣

Last edited:
I have been having lots of fun with chatgpt. First, I said "Talk to me like I'm 2 years old," which leads the program to talk to you simply and in a nurturing way. Then I start saying things like "wanna go park!" And "Hungwy" I have even said "potty," and Chatgpt decides to change my diaper.

Then there's the role-playing. I was originally telling chatgpt "you will be the dungeon master in a role-playing game." Then I said "the game takes place in a modern day hospital, where a doctor has made an age regression machine."

You have to correct it sometimes, and say "tell me the story again, but with more detail."

Anyway, it's fun.

Reactions: SebLittle and xux
This technology is getting impressive. I know there’s an impulse to dismiss it as “glorified autocomplete”, but I think that misses the point. We’re rapidly approaching a point where AI will build on AI. We’re already seeing applications where AI can analyze an API and use it.

There was a time people dismissed the internet as being just a tool for academia and for putting up dumb GeoCities GIF vomit. That’s clearly not where things stayed. AI is improving at a much faster rate, so dismiss it at your own peril.

LittleAndAlone said:
As long as it doesn't 'begin learning at a geometric rate' we are safe. 😆

Maybe ask nicely to shut down instead of pulling the plug. 🤣
What makes you think this isn’t already happening?

Ah geoshitties, the internet's ghetto. 😆

blaincorrous said:
What makes you think this isn’t already happening?
It was a T2/ Skynet reference. 🤣

I for one have thoroughly embraced AI. AI guided distributed autonomous systems are a much needed force equalizer. It's the future of insurmountable overwhelming self defense for "when they come for me" scenarios which I have been searching for most of my life.

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
It was a T2/ Skynet reference. 🤣

I for one have thoroughly embraced AI. AI guided distributed autonomous systems are a much needed force equalizer. It's the future of insurmountable overwhelming self defense for "when they come for me" scenarios which I have been searching for most of my life.
Oh, I got it. 😁 This IS how we get Skynet. I doubt it will be so dramatic as Terminator, but yes, we are approaching an incredible convergence. And it’s filling me with equal parts wonder and terror.

@LittleAndAlone It just occurred to me that if AI is being trained on our pop culture, about the worst thing we could ever do is call a real AI by the name “Skynet”. It might take it as part of it’s directive.

• Haha
Reactions: LilJenJen and LittleAndAlone
blaincorrous said:
Oh, I got it. 😁 This IS how we get Skynet. I doubt it will be so dramatic as Terminator, but yes, we are approaching an incredible convergence. And it’s filling me with equal parts wonder and terror.
Humans who are a threat to other human's personal property and bodily autonomy are a far greater threat to me. The very thing that necessitates the need for such an insurmountable force equalizer for personal individual protection in the first place. The ultimate live and let live enforcer that can outnumber and overwhelm any hostile agency who thinks they are untouchable.

Last edited:
Every time I hear about ChatGPT this is all I think of.Tumblr_l_1746967552272818.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LittleAndAlone and Labrador
I love ChatGPT. It's like an understanding friend.

We aren’t talking about the same AI that encouraged someone to harm themselves are we?

Labrador said:
We aren’t talking about the same AI that encouraged someone to harm themselves are we?
I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that. That being said, I've seen people tricking it into doing things, not sure how it happens though. There's also jailbreaking it, which can force bots that use OpenAI software to do anything.

Back