• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ab/tb/dl flag/symbol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I found an old thread about a flag for us. Do we have an official one?:dunno: The other flages seemed a little like gay pride flags to some people; not that there is anything wrong with that, however most of us are heterosexual. Also I was thinking we need a symbol to show that we are AB/DLs and are damn proud of it, yet be able to be discreet and go, "uh, it is nothing..." to certain people. I was thinking a diaper pin with an earth pattern on it. Like a swirl of blue and green on the plastic end of the baby pin. That way we can go "Oh, he/she is an AB/DL also", but non-AB/DLs are clueless about the symbol means.

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Everyone says those flags are lame! I want everyone to use a standard flag we can all recognize! Symbols were also not mentioned in that thread. I do not actually no whether we actually picked an official flag or not we just argued.

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I still do not think we have actually picked one though. Our flag should come up on wiki for infantillism.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Is a flag really all that necessary? I mean, I would probably despise if it lead to having *B/DL advocates waving it saying we need acceptance.

X

xdeadx

Ish a good idea for some people. But then again there's also the fact that we'd have to get it to other people for them to know about it/show it. Blah blah blah. in the end it's a good idea but there's no way to carry it out.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
There is very much a way to carry it out, but It would be a lot of work. It would require someone going to every site and saying "This is now our symbol, wear it so we know how to identify each other"
It would also need to be a lot less... obvious... but still obvious within reason. This is more a lifestyle then a fetish.
I have strongly thought about a flag/symbol for the community. One that reflects our attitudes and virtues more then the fetish itself.
You know the whole, Humility, and Kinship thing?

(edited for the posting of too earlyness)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Never hear of the Boy lover

It has no meaning, i just had it in a dream

Yea it does seem kinda like nazi symbol :(

but its easy to remember just a triangle with tails at the end of each side, thats where my signature comes from

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I like the idea to show *B/DL pride and all that. It'd be a rare occasion that a *B/DL would recognize another *B/DL by the flag, because *B/DL-ism is so rare. Still, it'd be nifty just to show off our *B/DL pride. As Drew said, it definitely will take a lot of work for the *B/DL flag to become popular, and we'd all need to travel to other *B/DL forums to spread the news.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well we can't have a color...Since the gay's have every color...

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay, well lets not troll this thread. I am willing to go out to many of the fourms and post that this is a new *B/DL flag if we make a decision.

Now, I wanna get some more ideas out. Maybe after we have 5-6 ideas we can make a post here to vote, than we can roam to the other fourms and put up a poll, and than add all of our results together and make a choice?

I dont want other fourms to feel as though adisc made a choice with out talking to other fourms. So If you have a copy of any other flags, please post it here so we can amke a polling topic.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Okay, well lets not troll this thread. I am willing to go out to many of the fourms and post that this is a new *B/DL flag if we make a decision.

Now, I wanna get some more ideas out. Maybe after we have 5-6 ideas we can make a post here to vote, than we can roam to the other fourms and put up a poll, and than add all of our results together and make a choice?

I dont want other fourms to feel as though adisc made a choice with out talking to other fourms. So If you have a copy of any other flags, please post it here so we can amke a polling topic.
That sounds like an idea... but if we do that lets move this to members only.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I think a flag could be super awesome depending on what and how obvious it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.