AB on Tyra Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Found this video of an interview with an AB on Tyra Banks. Seems reasonably balanced, and Banks shows a reasonable degree of respect for the community. Have to say, though, no way in hell would I get on TV to talk about this.

YouTube - Tyra Banks - About AB/DL

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry to steal your thunder, but this is at least thread number 3 about this video.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
My bad, sorry about that. I did a search for Tyra Banks and didn't see it kicking around, but I guess spelling or syntax was different. Go back to your regularly scheduled lives...

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
excellent nick, diapermingus. I live in Scotland too. Ah um. Better git it in your soul ... chair in the sky ... fables of faubus ... fantastic.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
excellent nick, diapermingus. I live in Scotland too. Ah um. Better git it in your soul ... chair in the sky ... fables of faubus ... fantastic.
Ha, thanks Timmy. I'm actually not in Scotland right now--I go to university there, so I'm there during term time, but my family lives in the States, so that's where I am now.

And yeah, Mingus is terrific. Should get some more of his music, actually, but alas, other claims on my ££.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When you search for others, don't make a new one unless the others are locked...Even if they are, people may be tired of the threads, seeing as they could be locked...But yeah, this is the third one...I believe Mandi had the original

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
I wouldn't have made the post if I'd seen it had been put up (whether it was locked or not), so sorry guys. I'll go ahead and lock this one now.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
he said he had searched under tyra banks ... ? none the less... its new to me

Status
Not open for further replies.