AB Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedwetting was an issue for me and i always looked at other kids in diapers and always thought they looked comfortable since i was like.. 4?
in my late teen years i got tired of my occational bed wetting and finally bought a pack of diapers in the store from there it went down the line

bought store brand diapers
upgraded to online good brands
started wearing every night and getting a full good nights sleep
fell in love with they way the feel, crinkle and smell out of the packaging and that buldge..
had one purge cycle where i only wore at night for like a week but came to terms with my self, who i am and what i love to do
started messing in my diapers occasionally because i can not control my bladder while i'm pooping and end up peing all over the place (i'm a big guy and i can't exactly tuck my little guy into the seat easily without restriction to the flow
became more interested in sharing my experiences with others and close friends
my mother knows of my situation and is more than supportive (buys me diapers when i am financially in ruin)

i wear every night and sleep better because of it, waking up in a warm wet diaper is a great feeling soooo much better than a cold wet bed or waking up mid pee into my bed and having to replace said beds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back