AB might not be right for me

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I use diapers for the need. And while I do enjoy them as a fetish. I more enjoy playing slightly above diaper age, wearing cute printed underwear and such. I’m newly open to this community so I may be posting in the wrong place. That being said, it’d be super to chat with some folks who share my feelings. I’ve never had a CG and I’m not actively looking for one(out of fear or embarrassment). Thanks for reading and if I am in the wrong spot, please point me in the right direction.

Reactions: warmfeeling, ChrisChris, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Fortythr33 said:
I use diapers for the need. And while I do enjoy them as a fetish. I more enjoy playing slightly above diaper age, wearing cute printed underwear and such. I’m newly open to this community so I may be posting in the wrong place. That being said, it’d be super to chat with some folks who share my feelings.
You're totally not alone! I've always been more of a middle than a little, and while I have learned to enjoy "baby" stuff a lot, I find my happy spot is much higher than that kind of age! I enjoy the AB stuff with my "littlesona" being someone who is just a bit immature and knows baby stuff is too young for them, but needs it / struggles with wanting it / has to wear it for whatever reason.

Point is, this forum and community totally isn't only people who are full on "adult baby" and nothing else!

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, BlameBaby, ShyBoo81 and 2 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe you're more of a DL than an AB.
I dabbled in the AB aspects and realized that AB isn't for me either. I'm a DL that enjoys infantile looking diapers and some infantile/preschool onsies. I have no desires to look and act like an baby/toddler.
So you're definitely not alone.

Reactions: Diaperedsparky, Jenlyn and MetalDan86

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Thanks for the response! 💜 not being familiar with the correct terminology. I think I’m also a “middle” I feel very much the way yo do. I am not a baby but I’m also not that far from the place of being a baby. And I also have the struggle of needing/wanting “baby stuff”.

Reactions: MetalDan86

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Nowididit said:
Maybe you're more of a DL than an AB.
I dabbled in the AB aspects and realized that AB isn't for me either. I'm a DL that enjoys infantile looking diapers and some infantile/preschool onsies. I have no desires to look and act like an baby/toddler.
So you're definitely not alone.
Thanks for the reply.💜 I think I agree, I use diapers regularly due to a spinal injury but I really like the ABDL options that are available. I like the look and feel of them. And the the pure functionality. I do however find immense joy being in the the state of a little boy.

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
By the way, just so you know there's also a subforum for discussion of medical incontinence as well! Not that such is really relevant to your current question at all, but I thought it worth mentioning to help your arrival and exploration of the forum!

Fortythr33 said:
not being familiar with the correct terminology. I think I’m also a “middle”
Don't worry about it! I've always found keeping track of the definitions to be somewhat hard myself, and a lot of people mean different things by all of them! But do certainly know you're not alone if you don't slot easily into any of them! I find that I'm somewhere between all of them all the time, ehe!

I consider myself, demographically, an "adult baby" but just don't like the term since it's not perfectly descriptive of me, haa! Not to assume anything of you but it sounds like you're in a similar boat!

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea. Same here. I’m don’t associate with any of the babyish stuff. I’m purely only interested in diapers that are not babyish. Like rearz Rebel, Crinklz, PeekABU, and solid colors like white, blue, and black.

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
You're totally not alone! I've always been more of a middle than a little, and while I have learned to enjoy "baby" stuff a lot, I find my happy spot is much higher than that kind of age! I enjoy the AB stuff with my "littlesona" being someone who is just a bit immature and knows baby stuff is too young for them, but needs it / struggles with wanting it / has to wear it for whatever reason.

Point is, this forum and community totally isn't only people who are full on "adult baby" and nothing else!
I feel entirely the same! Maybe the term "babyish middle" would be good for me, haha. Sometimes my little age fluctuates but it's most often at that place. Some gentle humiliation about needing diapers or baby things helps get me into the spirit of it, personally.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Welcome to the group.

read all the forums to see where you fit in.

Reactions: Fortythr33

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Me personally, I am a little who is about 3-ish. I did consider myself an abdl for a while but feel like a little that hasn't been potty trained yet. It's up to you how you fit and if you feel like your not an abdl, It's your life.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Seasonedcitizen said:
Welcome to the group.

read all the forums to see where you fit in.
This.

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
LadyOfTintagel said:
Some gentle humiliation about needing diapers or baby things helps get me into the spirit of it, personally.
Not going to splurge too much about my own interests in an intro thread since they're really only tangentially related to the OP's but yesssssss. Stuff like that is perfect. You get what makes me tick! ☆ Well I also like it far beyond gentle, but that's neither here nor there!

Reactions: LadyOfTintagel

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Thanks y’all! I really appreciate all the replies. I’m sure I can find the right space for me.

Using this as an opportunity to get a tad personal; I’m most comfortable being somewhere around 4-8. So possibly too old for diapers but the need is still an option. I really don’t like humiliation or punishment. But never having had a cg I feel like those things could be discussed if I had a cg. If that was something they were into.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi and mrsmallory666

pianoboss19

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You might a dl

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
pianoboss19 said:
You might a dl
Maybe, I'm still trying to figure out where I am

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Fortythr33 said:
I use diapers for the need. And while I do enjoy them as a fetish. I more enjoy playing slightly above diaper age, wearing cute printed underwear and such. I’m newly open to this community so I may be posting in the wrong place. That being said, it’d be super to chat with some folks who share my feelings. I’ve never had a CG and I’m not actively looking for one(out of fear or embarrassment). Thanks for reading and if I am in the wrong spot, please point me in the right direction.
Hi and you fine hear although I do think there should be a for roomd for middles.

And being a Middle is fine also, we are all different, relaxing with our inner child and being our self.

Hugs

BellasMommy

Baby Mama
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So toddlers struggle with not being baby, but needing the comfort of still being a baby. Middles struggle to no be seen as baby nor to be dependent as a toddler, but both still need the comfort of what is familiar.

I think sometimes we all struggle to fit it to a certain slot and find our brand, or our name or our designation... The good thing about being here is that it just all seems that we are part of the same tribe. ABs DLs, Middles, Mommies, Caregivers, Babies, Sissies, Incontinents... etc.

I suggest you read it all and chime in when the feeling moves you. Give yourself permission to explore and not worry about what you call yourself right now. Something will fit sooner or later and the light will come on and you will settle into your truth.

Be Kind to yourself here. You are safe to explore

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Halfdan, YakuiAndOzoi and siysiy

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
siysiy said:
Hi and you fine hear although I do think there should be a for roomd for middles.
To be fair, there isn't a room for littles here either! I think we all fall pretty well enough under the AB umbrella that we're not really out of place or unwelcome on the AB subforum as it is ♡

Reactions: siysiy

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
YakuiAndOzoi said:
To be fair, there isn't a room for littles here either! I think we all fall pretty well enough under the AB umbrella that we're not really out of place or unwelcome on the AB subforum as it is ♡
That’s true. Though, I do wish there was a room for middles. 💜

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You are not alone, myself I have very little interest in the ab side, it was just never something I was drawn to.

Reactions: Fortythr33