AB/Littlespace Shows!

birdcaller

Little Kid, Big Love
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little
I'm just curious what everyone likes watching in headspace & what helps you get there <3

I really enjoy True and the Rainbow Kingdom, My Little Pony, and a handful of old anime like GNG and Sailor Moon! >//v//<
The shows I like lean on the girly side even though I don't identify with femininity much :0

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Carer
I like a wide range of animation and cartoons myself but OBVIOUSLY mlp is my main go to~

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I stick mainly with the cartoons, television shows and family movies from when I was actually a kid. The 80's was a great time to be a kid there were so many cartoons to watch. My favorites are Muppet Babies (obviously), Care Bears, Smurfs, Ducktales and Teddy Ruxpin.

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I remember this cartoon when I was really little. I'd watch it along with Speed Racer. There are some free low res episodes on YouTube as well as ones that you can pay to watch--hopefully better res on those.

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Try watching horor films, ones that actually scare you. Even though little kids wouldn't want to watch them they can certainly make you feel like one.

The first time I finished mother, I felt very vulnerable and just wanted to cuddle and play mario kart

Last edited:

KimbaWolfNagihiko

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Blue's Clues
Rugrats
Pokemon
Sesame Street
PAW Patrol