AB/Little on spongebob?

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So i came across this meme today and just now realized that the fish in this scene of spongebob is being depicted as a AB/Little or Ageplayer in general. Never realized as a kid. Lol. Just wanted to share.

46171492_719105251792266_3490181679899738112_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TyphaHare, siysiy, LilxFawn and 1 other person
interesting

There was an episode where patrick show spongebob his diaper, can't remember which one though (also one where mr krabs is in a diaper) Sometimes I have to wonder...

Reactions: DprEffect
Lyokodl said:
There was an episode where patrick show spongebob his diaper, can't remember which one though (also one where mr krabs is in a diaper) Sometimes I have to wonder...
The Patrick episode is when his “parents” come to town and he wants to prove that he is all grown up. I think is comment was something like “I can even change my own diaper” or something like that...

There are so many diaper references in spongebob! There is the episode where spongebob wants to be a baby again at his grandma's, there is one where mr Krab's money talks and him, spongebob and Patrick all wear princess dresses and diapers, there is one called goo goo gas that turns people into babies and mr krabs wears a diaper and plankton comments on it, there is one called squid baby where spongebob and Patrick act like babies and then squidward forgets everything and acts like a baby as well and has a stinky diaper and there is one called plaknton's pet where he dresses up as a baby and wears a diaper as well.. those are just a few I can think of anyone have any else? :)

Reactions: DprEffect
Lyokodl said:

I know for a fact that there is one episode where SpongeBob and Patrick "adopt" a baby clam and Patrick puts it in a diaper. When asked by SpongeBob how he (Patrick) knows how to change a diaper, Patrick shows off his own. (
)

Back