AB lifestyle: Weekend with mommy

Polarbear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Me and my wife are getting more and more into living out an AB/CG lifestyle. Her as the mommy/CG and me as her little. After a year of experimenting on and off with this, with the summer almost behind us, we will try it on a more regular basis from now on. It will never be completely 24/7, but it has been 24hrs a day for the last 4 days as we have both been staying home relaxing with time off work.

This time she has also been «upping the game» so to speak, taking it further than before. Feeding me babyfood for supper instead of letting me make myself a sandwich, popping in my paci and bottlefeeding me alot throughout the day, and talking to me mostly as her little one. It has put me deeper into littlespace than ever before, and Ive been both enjoying the thrill and relaxation of it.

Normally (before) after such a stint, I would get a day or two off come the weekend and get to just be her husband instead, but not this weekend. I asked her if its time for me to pretend beeing an adult for the evening, and instead of telling me to clean off and find my grown-up clothes, she just gave me some pats on my diaper and told me that Ill be staying her little for the rest of the weekend. It made me think of whats to come, and made me feel very little. Its also a part of the deal that I wont be able to choose as I see fit, when to step out of my role as her little (unless safeword is used ofc), but it caught me off guard a bit in an exciting and thrilling way. Excited and curious for what to come and how this weekend will turn out for us.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, Koltzi, dllovergirl83 and 5 others
I was a bit worried about having to go to bed too early. I do appreciate some alone-time in front of the PC with some gaming in the weekends. But she had already concidered this into her plan, giving me a bedtime that gives me 1,5 hours of time to myself after she has gone to bed. Padding me with a clouddrys toys diaper and XL booster so I wont need any more changes until morning. I guess I have to concider myself a very lucky little at this point.

Reactions: dllovergirl83, newAB43, PaddedRita and 1 other person
That sounds awesome. Way to go. I applaud your wife for being so loving and caring. I hope you really have a lot of fun with this and I can’t wait to hear where this goes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dllovergirl83, newAB43 and Polarbear
Haha...yeah, I was going to say, you are one lucky little baby. I'm envious.

• Love
Reactions: dllovergirl83, newAB43 and Polarbear
That sound so wonderful !!!
Just don't forget to respect hers wants & wishes also .
Treat like a princess that she is :giggle: !!
Wishing you two the best !!!

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
PaddedRita said:
That sound so wonderful !!!
Just don't forget to respect hers wants & wishes also .
Treat like a princess that she is :giggle: !!
Wishing you two the best !!!
Thank you! ☺️ We did go forest-hiking yesterday which is her favourite activity, and she is mostly in charge of how we spend our time together when Im her little. This means she can «shift the balance» so to speak, more than normal, while keeping me more than happy about it still. Thats probably one or several reasons to why she likes to keep it that way for extended periods of time 😄

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
dogboy said:
Haha...yeah, I was going to say, you are one lucky little baby. I'm envious.

Very jelly, visualizing that is me! Lol

Polarbear said:
Me and my wife are getting more and more into living out an AB/CG lifestyle. Her as the mommy/CG and me as her little. After a year of experimenting on and off with this, with the summer almost behind us, we will try it on a more regular basis from now on. It will never be completely 24/7, but it has been 24hrs a day for the last 4 days as we have both been staying home relaxing with time off work.

This time she has also been «upping the game» so to speak, taking it further than before. Feeding me babyfood for supper instead of letting me make myself a sandwich, popping in my paci and bottlefeeding me alot throughout the day, and talking to me mostly as her little one. It has put me deeper into littlespace than ever before, and Ive been both enjoying the thrill and relaxation of it.

Normally (before) after such a stint, I would get a day or two off come the weekend and get to just be her husband instead, but not this weekend. I asked her if its time for me to pretend beeing an adult for the evening, and instead of telling me to clean off and find my grown-up clothes, she just gave me some pats on my diaper and told me that Ill be staying her little for the rest of the weekend. It made me think of whats to come, and made me feel very little. Its also a part of the deal that I wont be able to choose as I see fit, when to step out of my role as her little (unless safeword is used ofc), but it caught me off guard a bit in an exciting and thrilling way. Excited and curious for what to come and how this weekend will turn out for us.

To me, this would be loving the dream life. Have fun and enjoy every second!!

Reactions: Polarbear
Polarbear said:
Thank you! ☺️ We did go forest-hiking yesterday which is her favourite activity, and she is mostly in charge of how we spend our time together when Im her little. This means she can «shift the balance» so to speak, more than normal, while keeping me more than happy about it still. Thats probably one or several reasons to why she likes to keep it that way for extended periods of time 😄

Polarbear

Well I sure at just one of a many many reasons she love ya !!
So Happy to hear that your enjoying each other time together !!
Kind of Just like me a Abbie !!

Reactions: Lyric, newAB43 and Polarbear
Thanks all for your kind replies. 😍❤️ It was a very nice and cosy weekend indeed! Good to hear Rita, that there are others in here who also have succeeded in making this work as a positive in their relationship. And for those who hasnt yet, I hope you will, and I can confirm it is at least possible. ☺️

• Love
Reactions: dllovergirl83 and newAB43
Polarbear said:
Thanks all for your kind replies. 😍❤️ It was a very nice and cosy weekend indeed! Good to hear Rita, that there are others in here who also have succeeded in making this work as a positive in their relationship. And for those who hasnt yet, I hope you will, and I can confirm it is at least possible. ☺️

It’s comforting to know there is a chance to find that special someone that will accept you for you, no questions asked!

Reactions: dllovergirl83 and Polarbear
Back