• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ab in uk

tuesdaysawit

Contributor
hi all. introducing myself- i’m an abdl based in the uk. i’m currently single which isn’t much fun :( and i’m also in recovery from alcoholism, and struggling with the bedwetting issues that has given me. but life is looking up!

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey and Welcome from another in the UK.

Sorry to hear you are struggling, maybe we can help with that somehow. hope the recovery is going well otherwise.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy (fellow UKer)

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
tuesdaysawit said:
hi all. introducing myself- i’m an abdl based in the uk. i’m currently single which isn’t much fun :( and i’m also in recovery from alcoholism, and struggling with the bedwetting issues that has given me. but life is looking up!
Hello and welcome from another UKer 🇬🇧. Im. Pleased life is looking up for you, hope you have fine here.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome from another UKer 🇬🇧. Im. Pleased life is looking up for you, hope you have fine here.
Fun here, I can’t spell

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

I know how drinking can fill that void and make life seem happier; I hope you can give it up and focus on some new hobbies!