AB Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I want to know what every ones adult baby fantasy is. It would be nice if you kept it short and dont ramble on about every detail, with that said here is mine.

My adult baby fantasy would be to find a "mommy" to adopt me and treat me like a real baby. This meaning real adult baby diapers (not incontinents ones) a crib, chanching table, baby food, breast feed, bottle of milk, play pen, etc.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'd like to find a girl to marry that would be both a mommy and my playmate/baby. That would be my fantasy. I think i'd have more fun being playmates with each other more of the time than me always getting babied. I'd feel like I was the one getting all of the benefits of being the baby, it would be more fun to know that she got to enjoy it too, that is, under the premise that she actually enjoyed it.
Then we would have a specific room that would be the nursery, with a queen/king size crib, lots of stuffies, changing table, and a wall full of diapers.

I think that would fulfill my fantasies.

malix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hmm, meet someone who loves and accepts me, and makes me feel special for my peculiarities. I want someone who on a wild occassion (or more regularly) decides to diaper me up, or change me out of a feeling of love and support, because they want to.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
well for me. i guess it would be finding a daddy who could be my daddy but alos my partner and be there for other more adult needs now and again. be able to have the same said person change me if i need a diaper change, baby me like a real baby and look after me feed me and stuff like that. but also play with me as well and accept me for who i am i guess to put it shortly.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I want to find a lifelong partner that would care for me and baby me and who is ether a AB/DL or someone very understanding of it. Someone who will cuddle me, care for me and will give me diaper changes when needed.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I would want someone who is AB/DL but is a switch when it comes to being caregiver. I love to be the caregiver, but I want my own time to be little as well, and anyone who would be willing to help me after I help them would probably work well with me in a relationship. I would also prefer to have much more of a 'little' relationship than an AB one. Not to say I don't enjoy diapers (I wouldn't be here if I didn't) but I prefer to hang around the toddler and older age range. I feel like there's a lot less limitations on things you can do with your SO that way. Plus I freakin' love legos, and you don't give babies legos to play with!

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I would like to find a girlfriend/mommy who would like to occasionally diaper me and take care of me.

Indram

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My wife lets me do my fantasy once in a while. My fantasy is having a mommy/ babysitter that would check and change my diapers. Then feed me some baby food, bottle of milk, or breast feed. Let me watch cartoons and play with my cars and trucks, but would also play games and stuff with me as well. A mommy/babysitter that holds me while I have my blanket around me with me holding my stuff animal. Maybe a timeout or something if I do a naughty thing or not do what I am ask or told to do. That is my fantasy in a summar.

MrPolite

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would like to have a total control on my body and for example shout down blader control and easyli switch from being fully potty train to being unable to hold, and then i would llike to become AB/DL being totaly aceptable and popular amongs society so i could go in diaper every where without any hasitation.

Have a nice day :D

pampersboy25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
To have the ability to physically regress into a toddler at will and go "full baby" whenever I want to--and of course have a mommy to take care of me while regressed.

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
A fantasy for me would be able to naturally please to the fullest as a daddy to an ab little just to know instinctively. as well as getting the same in return. or as i hope this could someday be a reallity

huggiesbear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Reverse potty training. Have a mommy or daddy put me in pull-ups, reward me when I wet myself and scold me when I use the potty. After a few days when I learn how good it is to wet my pants and grow use to it, they throw me a party where I get put in a tight, bulky diaper!

Also fantasies about being put to bed. Drifting off into sleep while someone puts a pacifier in my mouth, puts me in a diaper, and moves my hand into a bucket of warm water so I wake up wet. :)

TinyBabyHooves

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
It depends what kind of constraints I've given. If this is supposed to be a realistic fantasy in that it's at least feasilble, then I'd love to move out and live with a girlfriend that would accept my interest in ABDL and sometimes participate with me. She could sometimes serve the role of a mummy and even a playmate (although I wouldn't mind playing the role of a caretaker, myself). We would have a room in the house that's filled with baby toys, plushies, nappies, furniture and decal. Additionally, we would also be in contact with other ABDLs and babyfurs, and could have meet-ups and playtimes together. Something like that already sounds perfect for me.

But if this fantasy can entail anything, even the unrealistic and the bizzare, then I would love to have the ability to regress into a toddler, baby and transform into some of my babyfur OCs. Not that could ever happen, but I can always dream. ;)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If I could have anything I want, I'd want to find a partner who gets my DL side and my mature adult side and can mix them with me flawlessly. To give an example, I'd love to have someone who would put me in a diaper and tease me a bit, tell me how cute I looked and giggle. But then a bit later be reading the news and shift to a conversation about economic policy or international trade law without batting an eye. Then after that, notice I'm wet and take me through getting a change.

*sighs* that would be perfect.

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Mine would be like my stories on this site: regenerated into a new baby body, need care, but still have my sexuality and my partner would be regenerated like me too.

But I'll take a pure, non-sexual relationship too, as long as I have my s.o. regenerated with me. :paci:

Last edited:

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I wish my daddy could change me more often but we sleep in different rooms and he is always in pain so it keeps him from doing it all the time and I could keep some of my diapers and wipes in the basement with him so I could just go down there and ask him to change me so I won't have to bring any down there with me which is to awkward for me to do. I also wish he could do more daddy things with me but it all changed when we moved into a house.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Would love a momy that understands my little side. Someone who knows that I should probably be potty training but lets me stay in diapers because I want to. Someone who'll just let me play little girl and take care of me is fine enough though.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I would like to find a girlfriend or boyfriend that would diaper me and take care of me. Maybe even be my playmate.

A

ABCurious

Mine seems to be a little different than most of you. Although I would love to have a playmate or someone I can switch with I like the idea of being tricked into wearing diapers. Like she knows u would regress if she could just get them on me and tricks me to wear them for a project she is doing. Than I instantly start regressing and she has full control over me and what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.