AB/DLs in College/University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently completed my degree in English Language and Linguistics, and I graduate this summer!

Eagerly awaiting my results!

Verdant said:
Recently completed my degree in English Language and Linguistics, and I graduate this summer!

Eagerly awaiting my results!

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Baxton-

Essentially I would be able to teach at the College level, do my own research (per standards of wherever I'm at of course) and supervise young...clinicians who are working towards a professional license here in state.

Code said:
Baxton-

Essentially I would be able to teach at the College level, do my own research (per standards of wherever I'm at of course) and supervise young...clinicians who are working towards a professional license here in state.

Sounds like an incredible profession! Teaching and supervising sounds really nerve wracking. It's really nice to be able to do your own research, being passionate about the research doubles the fun.

Keinimus said:
Just got an Associates in Game Development with a 4.0 GPA. Getting some obnoxious reqs/pre reqs out of the way to get in a university for a Masters in Game Development, plus a Bachelors in Software Engineering.

Nice! What kind of classes did they teach? And are you more of a programmer or designer, or both :p?

Baxton said:
Sounds like an incredible profession! Teaching and supervising sounds really nerve wracking. It's really nice to be able to do your own research, being passionate about the research doubles the fun.

Nice! What kind of classes did they teach? And are you more of a programmer or designer, or both :p?

It's both, but I'm mostly art and design oriented in the conceptual arts.

Graduate, music, class of 2014.

Going back to study finance, class of 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back