AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know about that CSI episode. Someone mentions it on every page. I found four posts on it after skimming a few pages of this thread.

I might as well contribute a referance while i'm here: Dharma and Greg season five. There is a nice dream sequence.

I can't find a link, I realy want to see it again.

I just remembered that the other day I saw an episode of Friends where they were throwing a baby shower. Phoebe had hired a stripper that was going to be "dressed like a baby." They didn't show him.

Just a diaper reference but the Criminal Minds that was on last night had a psycho hit a woman in the leg with a hammer and then offer her some of the designer depends until she healed enough to walk again.

One of the characters of the webcomic Axe Cop is a man in a baby costume named Baby Man.

I was looking at the wiki and didn't see it there yet, but someone should compile all these into a wiki page sorted by media type. Would be way useful I suspect, assuming it doesn't already exist.

I remember the "Kid Schnitzle" episode of Chowder. They pretend to be babies to get out of responsibilities. It has some AB/BF themes to it.

I've actually looked through almost this entire thread, I know silly but I was bored. Unfortunately I didn't think to actually start making a list of all the references until I was on page 49. I did see I'm not the first one to suggest that though. I also didn't see this anywhere here but in the manga Elfen Lied there's a tertiary character who is incontinent and wears diapers. She's treated very kindly which is in contrast to what happens to most of the characters, namely horrible things. Her character is very minor though, shows up towards the end, and serves pretty much no purpose unfortunately. That's probably why she was excluded from the anime.

I do not believe this has actually been brought up before. I remember, years ago, that Jiminy Glick (played by Martin Short) once did an interview with Steve Martin in which Steve said he was promoting a website called adultdiapers.com. I thought this was really cool having a couple celebrities talking about adult diapers like that.

I couldn't find it on Youtube a couple years ago when I looked for it, but I finally found it!
(It's at 4:20, approx.)
[video=youtube;DoH8klrUsgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoH8klrUsgQ[/video]

In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas there are two DL mentions on the radio. On WCTR one man says that he wears a diaper for two days after destroying his garden. Then on K-Rose the host mentions finding a belt buckle dedicated to diaper fetishism.

Also saw this yesterday from the comic Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller:

dim

I got some more :p

Diapers from Cyanide and Happiness, lol

Cartoon Stock always has a large inventory of diaper cartoons that are kinda funny. Mostly related to babies and elderly people though. But I found these funny:
A funny Incentive Chart for the new dad

It doesn't hint to anything perverted, but I find these images funny. It's not really pop-culture either, but just funny pics on the web.
Realted to the Absorbency of diapers

This one has nothing to do with diapers, but I couldn't stop laughing:
The Remote!

That's all I'm gonna post. I tried to keep it PG rated. Hope you like them :D
-Andrew

On Bob's Burgers S01 E06, Bob does not like the guy who runs the restaurant across the street. He becomes friends with some transvestites and finds out the guy across the street is a diaper lover who goes by the name Baby Num Num.

Tonight on "Being Human", Aiden, the vampire accuses a bully of being a bed wetter by using his super vampire sense of smell.

I seem to remember an episode of the Simpsons where Lisa and Bart are messing around with the hose and Bart gets hit in the crotch. Lisa makes fun, telling him he's wet his pants. Then Grandpa Simpson comes out having heard and tells them it's a serious problem, having a wet crotch himself.

Not an AB/DL reference but an incontinence one.

artichoke said:
On Bob's Burgers S01 E06, Bob does not like the guy who runs the restaurant across the street. He becomes friends with some transvestites and finds out the guy across the street is a diaper lover who goes by the name Baby Num Num.

Unfortunately, that episode made most people view diaper lovers in a negative way, but at least we did get mentioned.

^I remember that!

There's an episode of Yes, Dear where both sets of parents are potty training their children. Greg and Kim's son falls behind and Greg worries, through a dream sequence, that Sammy will be in diapers when hi cousin graduates. He stands in the kitchen in just a shirt and a diaper and squats.

There was a scene in American Dad with furries... Kind of portrayed in a bad light.

Seems like I remember seeing quite a few AB/DL/Furry references out of Seth MacFarlane. I know there's more, I just can't think of any others off the top of my head.

I'm watching an episode of Nip/Tuck where one of the doctor's is with a woman who shaves him one night and diapers him the next. All the while, she calls him her "baby" and refers to herself as "mommy." This all happens while they're in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back