AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I memory serves me correctly, I believe that many or most of the 1000 ways to die were fake or exaggerated and the truth distorted. I could be wrong however.

DanielW said:
nothing funnier than watching someone die - except maybe talking about how funny it is to other people (sarcasm, in case you missed it) :mad:

When people make or record videos like that, they imply that AB/DL's are stupid, and deserve things like that to happen to them...whether we agree with a persons views or lifestyle or not, wishing them dead is never funny. Its even less funny to buy into it and spread that message around. There is enough hate coming from outside this community - we don't need more coming from inside it too.
Sorry. It was only just a fake TV show it’s not real xD

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and DiaperedBedwetter1998
dogboy said:
I memory serves me correctly, I believe that many or most of the 1000 ways to die were fake or exaggerated and the truth distorted. I could be wrong however.
You’re right to some degree. I seem to remember Myth Busters busting a few of them. I don’t remember which ones at the moment, though.

BlizzardKid said:
I don't know how to quick search the thread but I tried panning for the reference but didn't see it. I'm sure this has been referenced already.

Anyway, for me, the latest is Jimmy Pesto is a Diaper Lover, Bob's Burger's.

I was watching this show with my brother and even though he is unaware of my fetish it was just so cringing to watch with him in the room.

I didn't mind the episode as the protagonist, Bob made fun of Jimmy Pesto for liking diapers. Afterall, I get it. Wearing diapers as an adult is funny.
I just saw the Bob's Burger episode you reference. My wife and I about died of laughter. The writers don't seem to get the AB/DL divide, but that's just me being nit-picky. I was simply blown away that I had seen so many episodes, yet missed that one.

Just remembered: American Dad pre-season 4 (so early years for the show) Stan tries to set Hayley up with obviously at least Bi-Sexual man Dill Shepard and during their introduction he says "I'm just going to mosey over to those bathrooms and check the strength of the diaper-change table." Stan of course celebrates he's already thinking like a family starter but that's not the case
...furthermore the clip is edited on YouTube and re-dialogued and I'm pretty confident I'm not suffering Mandela Effect here!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
GISW

Widgeydog354 said:
yes i remeber that one there is also an epsiode where there there is a cinema trip where we see a guy laying on a changing table being put in a diaper the film makes people crap them selves and one where we find snot still in diapers the second one ive linked below couldn't find the first one

The werewolf movie one is more related to necessity and vanilla people, Dill was eccentric enough to be one of us.
The wordplay of the second one you mentioned is about pull-ups so Snot is wearing a pull-up ...and pull-up loving is just not as common as the attractions to actual nappies: disposable taped, pin-on cloth, Velcro-on cloth and tie-on hospital style ones.
Still being in pull-ups is something ...but it's not AB/DLism!
-
GISW

Has anyone seen the Sebastian Maniscalco comedy routine? He talks about what people do on the internet all day and talked about adult babies. He wasn’t very nice. And during the bit, my wife said “look he’s talking about you!!” I was kinda embarrassed.

(A UK based reference) BBC iPlayer has recently uploaded every episode of Lee Mack's Not Going Out so I'm re-watching it in slight binge style. As well as there being a moderate amount of adult bed-wetting jokes from series 2 to series 3 (about the main character) in episode 4 series 5 Lee (the lodging lead) accidentally hires an exotic female masseuse after a sports injury, this leads to a joke about adult babies. The set up is really quite flimsy though as Lee asks (confused and trying to work out what said women does) "Are you going to read to me?"
and the woman immediately replies "Oh you want mamma to read to you and change your nappy?!" Lee doesn't say no as a dismissal either.
Truthfully I don't see Lee Mack as a secret ABDLI+, the only 'out' celeb's in our world seem to be Miley Cyrus and very likely Melanie Martienez
...though that of course is a whole other discussion!!!!!!!!!!
-
GISW

Last edited:

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and dogboy
A Harley Quinn comic from a few years back features the titular character in a soiled diaper after some flashback shenanigans. The name of the comic is "Harley Quinn: Be Careful What you Wish For" Special #1 I believe, just in case you want to read the full thing.

This is an old one but I discovered it today. UK TV show from early 2015. Stand up comic Greg Davies' sitcom Man Down has Episode One of season 2 opening with Davies' character actually legally having to turn up at a will-reading dressed as a baby.
Davies commits as it's a four tape PB disposable but it is a baby-costume ...it may be a bit of a SPOILER this but the writer of the will was a pranker. It's not a moment of ABDLI+ spotlighting (like the mention in Birds of a Feather someone posted about within the last week) but I thought I'd mention it.
Man Down is on Netflix.
-
GISW
UPDATE: That Birds o' Feather mention is more than a month old!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Argent said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the extremely awkward Chewing Gum series has an ABDL cringe worthy scene in the first or second episode.

I think this completely inappropriate series probably would be better if they had a little dignity for the character.

Mandy played by Tanya Franks
Oh I'm gonna try looking for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back