AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Pokémon episode, Tower of Terror, within the final quarter of the episode, lonely ghost types lead Ash and Pikachu to a colorful room with toys and playsets. Team Rocket are forced to participate near the very end of the episode. The whole three-parter involves childish elements (such as Ash and his friends being shrunken down to fit into a dollhouse) but this one in particular was my favorite.

Playground scene starts at 17:20

Billy Connolly had a good joke about incontinence pants some years back. You can see it on YouTube. Don't watch if you get offended easily.

Some episodes of tv series community there are characters wearing diapers , theres one where the dean of the school wears just a diaper .

Reactions: abdlnz
I don't know how to quick search the thread but I tried panning for the reference but didn't see it. I'm sure this has been referenced already.

Anyway, for me, the latest is Jimmy Pesto is a Diaper Lover, Bob's Burger's.

I was watching this show with my brother and even though he is unaware of my fetish it was just so cringing to watch with him in the room.

I didn't mind the episode as the protagonist, Bob made fun of Jimmy Pesto for liking diapers. Afterall, I get it. Wearing diapers as an adult is funny.

WHAT I HATE MOST is when the pop cultural references show a dude in a bonnett and a pinned on cloth diaper that is so loose fitting that with one drop of fluid that diaper would fall to his feet.

Reactions: dogboy
There was some Chinese drama show that involved a school-aged boy who still needed to wear diapers, but I don’t know what it’s called or if the clips still exist.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor, abdlnz and Sidewinder
I’ve just finished re-watching the UK version of Shameless and Adult Babies feature briefly several times (I think 4 or even 5 episodes over the 11 series’) as one of the characters works at a brothel and several of her punters are shown to be dressed as babies. They are dressed stereotypically though in loose cloth diapers, bonnets and with toy store giant pacifiers - not that reminiscent of real ABs - and are mostly just background characters for a quick visual gag.

Also not sure if it’s already been mentioned but the episode ‘Death Be Not Proud’ of the show Inside No.9 also has a scene in which one of the characters has set up a playdate for 2 or 3 adult babies in the house and is acting as their carer - she’s just finishing up changing the [cloth] nappy of one of them as the scene begins. They are all dressed in what appears to be clothing from cuddlz.com and there is a brief interaction with one of the adult babies. I’m not sure it paints us in the best light, again the ABs are for comedic effect, but it’s not awful. If you’re in the UK you can watch it on iPlayer here. The show is very weird if you’re not a fan of dark British comedy but the ABDL scene is at around 17 minutes in if you want to skip to it!

Last edited:
The closest I can think of at the moment are the MLP episode ”Baby Cakes” (especially the scenes involving Pinkie Pie) and the MLP short “Ail-a-corn”.

There is also a scene in one episode of Legend of Korra in which Korra temporarily regresses physically and emotionally to her four-year-old self. She meets Zuko’s uncle Iroh in the Spirit World and they drink some tea while this is happening.

Last edited:
Agree with others saying it, our spotlight moment in the UK program Inside No9 is one of the best TV fiction portrayals since Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

BlizzardKid said:
I don't know how to quick search the thread but I tried panning for the reference but didn't see it. I'm sure this has been referenced already.

Anyway, for me, the latest is Jimmy Pesto is a Diaper Lover, Bob's Burger's.

I was watching this show with my brother and even though he is unaware of my fetish it was just so cringing to watch with him in the room.

I didn't mind the episode as the protagonist, Bob made fun of Jimmy Pesto for liking diapers. Afterall, I get it. Wearing diapers as an adult is funny.

WHAT I HATE MOST is when the pop cultural references show a dude in a bonnett and a pinned on cloth diaper that is so loose fitting that with one drop of fluid that diaper would fall to his feet.
The Simpsons paparazzi filled episode has Mayor Quimby in a proper taped nappy! Result!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlizzardKid said:
It just reinforces how disgusting we are
...WHEN OF COURSE 95% OF THE TIME WE ARE SOOOOOO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keter said:
What if the reason he interviewed all female ABDLs is because he wanted to show that contrary to popular belief, women also like ABDL? Women are very underrepresented in the ABDL community. If he had interviewed a male ABDL, sure I would be interested in seeing his perspective as well. But I don’t think he would be called a pedo sympathizer just for hosting a male ABDL, and plenty of people who misunderstand ABDL would still think that of female ABDLs.
Because sex sells
that video made me so angry ...well the background of it anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

Khaymen said:
I just saw this advertisement. I do wish they had shown the woman with the kettlebell up close too though.

Well ...I'm offended!
ANYONE ELSE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Mothboyvi
That's got to be the world's strangest commercial.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Yeah, not entirely sure who thought that was a good idea. Sometimes shock value can convince buyers, but this time the shock value convinced me to turn around and run.

Reactions: AJFan2020
There was a diaper fetish slur in the recent Mandolorian Season 1 Honest Trailer.

ZetaSonic said:
There was some Chinese drama show that involved a school-aged boy who still needed to wear diapers, but I don’t know what it’s called or if the clips still exist.
I saw that one, too.

I vaguely remember the show being called "A Child's Hope," or something like that.

Last edited:
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
There was a diaper fetish slur in the recent Mandolorian Season 1 Honest Trailer.
What else do you expect from an Outsider?
We’re not human to them.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
I saw a video on TV once years ago where a grown a*s 40 year old man has made himself a AB Nursery and he even wore real diapers and blue footed pajamas on etc and he was being stupid in his crib such as crying and threw his bottle out of the crib and he got his head stuck in the rail and died from it it was funny and disturbing xD xD

Babyfur said:
I saw a video on TV once years ago where a grown a*s 40 year old man has made himself a AB Nursery and he even wore real diapers and blue footed pajamas on etc and he was being stupid in his crib such as crying and threw his bottle out of the crib and he got his head stuck in the rail and died from it it was funny and disturbing xD xD
I remember that. It was an episode of 1000 Ways to Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back