AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
- Strongly disagree. He only interviewed female participants to ensure a big (male) audience. Doesn't matter if it's informative because it is underhand!!
Admit it: If he'd interviewed a male ABDL he'd have been branded a pedophile-sympathizer!!!!!!!
What if the reason he interviewed all female ABDLs is because he wanted to show that contrary to popular belief, women also like ABDL? Women are very underrepresented in the ABDL community. If he had interviewed a male ABDL, sure I would be interested in seeing his perspective as well. But I don’t think he would be called a pedo sympathizer just for hosting a male ABDL, and plenty of people who misunderstand ABDL would still think that of female ABDLs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZetaSonic
Not a show, but do you remember the breathless news stories of the female astronaut who drove 800 miles in diapers to avoid bathroom breaks to confront her boyfriend? It was made into a movie last year but don’t know if it has the diaper elements.

MillyBelle7 said:
Not a show, but do you remember the breathless news stories of the female astronaut who drove 800 miles in diapers to avoid bathroom breaks to confront her boyfriend? It was made into a movie last year but don’t know if it has the diaper elements.
Her name is Lisa Nowak. Absolutely crazy story. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak

Reactions: MillyBelle7
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
- Strongly disagree. He only interviewed female participants to ensure a big (male) audience. Doesn't matter if it's informative because it is underhand!!
Admit it: If he'd interviewed a male ABDL he'd have been branded a pedophile-sympathizer!!!!!!!
I think you will find that the reason he chose a woman was because he already new her from school.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Gotta love this clip from Spongebob, think it applies here.

Reactions: DL4L1992, Goodnitesdude0127, DisneyDaddy99 and 5 others
No wonder I want to live in a pineapple beneath the sea!

• Love
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127 and Keter
Hold up, I will 100% agree with you if you are implying what I think. But I cannot think of it.

Anyone of you know this trashmovie Toxic avenger?
In Part 4 or so in the beginning there are criminals who
took some special needs kids hostage because the kids
are allowed to have diapers while the criminals are outsiders for wearing them.
Or some bullshit.
Think they called themselves "the Diaper Mafia"

Its total bullshit and i guess it should not offend anyone because its so over the top,
but this shows good what "normal" People think of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberStarfield
Reactions: GermanDL
Kenny in F is For Family....his diapers are never explained

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blekyss, Miccheck and GermanDL
Reminds me of the TV show, "The Middle" who had a character they called diaper boy. In the first season he was wearing a Goodnight or maybe a Huggies pull-up but by the last season he was wearing taped diapers if I recall correctly.

Chillhouse said:
There was that episode of America's Most Wanted where they did a reinactment of these two guys kidnapping a young woman and making her wear a diaper. And she cooked for them and stuff. Apparently, she couldn't escape because they had "a vicious dog outside that is trained to attack women."

Then again, if it was on AMW then it actualy happened. Never saw that episode, just a small clip. Anyone know what episode it is?

It's on YouTube, if you want to look for it. I've only seen the scene where one girl calls her friend at night. She gets up and it shows her wearing a diaper in full view.
This was THE episode that really peaked my interest. Idk why

While she does not wear diapers (except for one scene when she's a literal baby in the prologue), Rapunzel from Tangled does act like a little baby girl in the universe of the story of her movie. She is sheltered, has an overprotective (fake) Mommy who pampers her and protects her but also treats her like a small child, and she has a childlike personality.

3bsg3 said:
Kenny in F is For Family....his diapers are never explained
Aye. A F-Fam? Wassup!

Takashi said:
Yet another example on how the world makes us look like freaks.
Ah yes, the always annoying copyright block

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
GermanDL said:
Anyone of you know this trashmovie Toxic avenger?
In Part 4 or so in the beginning there are criminals who
took some special needs kids hostage because the kids
are allowed to have diapers while the criminals are outsiders for wearing them.
Or some bullshit.
Think they called themselves "the Diaper Mafia"

Its total bullshit and i guess it should not offend anyone because its so over the top,
but this shows good what "normal" People think of us.

I'm a big fan of Troma, the company who made that film, and it's actually not their only reference to diapers or AB/DL.

Troma's gimmick is making extremely trashy and over-the-top horror-comedies which try to offend everybody by being as gross and violent as possible. It's definitely not for everyone's taste, but that's exactly the point. Honestly, I don't like 'The Toxic Avenger 4' because I think it tries a little too hard to be offensive and just comes off as mean, but I honestly didn't see "The Diaper Mafia" as an intentional condemnation or even representation of AB/DL, I think the joke is merely that the movie was showing no limits to its tastelessness. After all, armed men and women in diapers shooting up a school is pretty much the norm for a company which made a movie called 'Tales from the Crapper'.

Anyways, the same company later released a movie called 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead' (which, by the way, is actually a pretty good and funny movie for the most part). In it, one of the main characters walks in on the villain engaging in AB/DL play with a female character; he's wearing only a bonnet and a "diaper" which is just a folded sheet, and she's topless and sprinkling baby powder on his chest. After the main character interrupts them, the villain runs off, the two characters talk and then he comes back a bit later in normal clothes and says to the main character before the scene ends "And for the record, having a diaper fetish is a completely normal, healthy, and harmless bedroom activity" and it's never brought up again. Make of that what you will.

Reactions: AmberStarfield and dogboy
How could i forget this,
there is a ABDL reference in Shoot em Up ^^'
Well one can think whatever he wants about this one

mmm I'm thinking of doing a reaction video series on my channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/LittleCutieABDL send me some links, and let me know if you'd like to see an ABDL reacting to this, I know the ones we all know 15 stone babies and the man dresses as an adult baby etc ~ Mila 🍭 🧸

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Mid American little did a reaction video to this, where he admits he was invited to be a part of the interview. He declined. This does show that makes were not deliberately rejected. Also Riley kilo used to be male, and I believe that is mentioned. That would be more likely to draw the type of attention you are suggesting than bringing on a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back