AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's this animated show called Victor and Valentino that featured some ABDL content in an episode titled "The Boy who Cried Lechuza." The titular Lechuza is an feared legend said to abduct children she hears crying. The Lechuza actually turns out to be an odd yet motherly creature who, in a sequence of events, abducts one of the protagonists, fully intending to "pamper him." As he's taken to the nest, he meets three adults who were abducted as children, who are fed and diapered by the Lechuza. They seem pretty content with their lives, with one woman appreciating how they get diaper changes often. I can't seem to link pictures, but I always appreciate diapered women in media, animated or not.

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99, TB333 and ZetaSonic
I just saw this advertisement. I do wish they had shown the woman with the kettlebell up close too though.

Last edited:
Khaymen said:
I just saw this advertisement. I do wish they had shown the woman with the kettlebell up close too though.

A woman doing something babyish? On TV!?
That's about as ludicrous as a competent father!

On tonight’s Ghost Adventures they are investigating the serial killer HH Holmes and there is an Adult Baby named Samantha StarBrite living in the house they are investigating.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
AAO said:
On tonight’s Ghost Adventures they are investigating the serial killer HH Holmes and there is an Adult Baby named Samantha StarBrite living in the house they are investigating.
So a little bit more about the episode after I watched it. It was a little bit weird as an ABDL to watch with my wife but not too bad. She knows I’m a DL and is aware of ABs but doesn’t have much exposure to them. The investigators kinda took it in stride. Explained that she liked to live as a child and that it helped her cope with some of the things happening in the house. They did most of the investigation in the attic room which she had set up as a nursery. Big crib, kids toys, and a set of shelves full of AB diapers. Samantha was dressed in a baby style dress and pigtails when they did their interview with her prior to the investigation.

Reactions: KidRyan, DisneyDaddy99, SunshineGirl and 1 other person
This is such an enlightening thread

I was watching this video by Jacksepticeye and he went on Urban Dictionary and found that "I'm Baby" was trending.
Urban Dictionary defines it as
"being soft, adorable, sweet, and small; generally having a kind and soft nature."

Reactions: Mothboyvi
Widgeydog354 said:
few things i can rmeber here in the uk we have two comedians reeves and mortimer and they did a sketch called papas nappies for men

and a song i had sent by another abdl friends called pamper me put me in diapers
Thank you for putting this up. I am going through a particularly stressful time at the moment and this made me smile.

Reactions: dogboy
Love "Pamper Me". It really made me laugh. Thanks also.

You know, TV producers do this to make the world aware that we exist.

Anthony Padilla, of Smosh fame, made a short and positive documentary about AB/DL. He was really respectful and tried to paint us in a sympathetic and nonjudgmental light. Definitely worth watching.

Reactions: Deleted member 51496, PampersboyLondon and Miccheck
I watched an episode of NCIS with an ABDL in it. They made it sound like a disease, something to get rid of! I don't watch that show anymore.

Reactions: Miccheck
Raccoon said:
There are many Simpsons ep's... Bart and Lisa are bumped to first class on a flight, and Lisa says, "They'll pamer us," Bart gulps, Lisa replies ,"not literally..."

Barney is advertising something wearing nothing but a diaper and a sandwich board, and the wind whips his diaper away... and he runs down the street yelling, "come back diaper!"

Ralph Wiggum says, "Daddy, these rubber pants are hot," and chief Wiggum says, "Until you learn, son..."
- Nelson weirdly let's slip during a medicine shortage crisis that he needs nappy-rash treatment
- Lenny mentions he dresses as a baby as an emergency alternative to pub-alcohol
- When Homer becomes a papperrazzo he crashes a party and the Mayor is dressed as a baby in a taped diaper
and of course depending on the age of this thread there's
- the expected bits in the episode How I Wet Your Mother.

• Love
Reactions: Miccheck
Keter said:
Anthony Padilla, of Smosh fame, made a short and positive documentary about AB/DL. He was really respectful and tried to paint us in a sympathetic and nonjudgmental light. Definitely worth watching.

- Strongly disagree. He only interviewed female participants to ensure a big (male) audience. Doesn't matter if it's informative because it is underhand!!
Admit it: If he'd interviewed a male ABDL he'd have been branded a pedophile-sympathizer!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Triangle said:
There was also that one where Homer got a job humiliating himself for Mr. Burns' amusement. One of the things he had to do was wear a diaper and roll around on the floor of the ladies bathroom, saying something in a babyish manner (I forget what though).
- "Baby done a boom boom, baby done a boom boom!" That's the quote ...unless I've been Mandela Effected!!!!!!!

Reactions: MillyBelle7
I
Chillhouse said:
There was that episode of America's Most Wanted where they did a reinactment of these two guys kidnapping a young woman and making her wear a diaper. And she cooked for them and stuff. Apparently, she couldn't escape because they had "a vicious dog outside that is trained to attack women."

Then again, if it was on AMW then it actualy happened. Never saw that episode, just a small clip. Anyone know what episode it is?

It's on YouTube, if you want to look for it. I've only seen the scene where one girl calls her friend at night. She gets up and it shows her wearing a diaper in full view.
- I reckon we've all watched that scene!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back