AB/DLism in popular culture

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Though my trip on watching random videos on YouTube I got lead down a path of AOK first I watched Arther in his grown up life where he was an office computer countent or something like that. Then I found Dora the grown up which was Dora acting like a big kid in the adult world (Which is very hellerious and relatable) Yet it can not top Ciou the grown up. Now since Dora is a adult in these series she talks to the audience as if they was little but the whole show is still based around her in adult life.

Now Ciou the grown up or Ciou at 22 takes the cake. He insists in acting as he was little and he dose not want to grow up. Daaaaaady XD even said "Your not progressing as much as we thought" and in the short 4.40 he acts like a little/baby and his room has stayed the same.
I kinda see a little or a adult baby element to this video and this could come under regression of choice.

WARNING This video contains a few swear words, Adult Ciou in a tie and underpants and threatening behaviour click at your own risk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ancfV-rhAHU

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I was watching Red Dead Redemption II videos on YouTube when I came across a tutorial on how to get a good weapon in the game. A guy is trapped in the basement of a gunsmith and he's wearing a sailor suit like a child. The gunsmith sees this person he's captured as his son. When you lead the gunsmith down to the basement, part of it is setup like a child's room.

[video=youtube;CFu9aQVQvGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFu9aQVQvGs[/video]

LittleSissieJolie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
tina-diaper.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

cupidtina.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

cupidtina.jpg
She's wearing a diaper

Last edited:

ScottySquish

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Been watching my way through Star Vs. The Forces of Evil on Hulu. Extremely fun show.

In Season 1 Episode 8, Star's wand runs out of power and, having misplaced her charger, she and Marco visit a pan-dimensional big box store called Quest Buy to pick up a new one. They bump into Star's nemesis, and hijinx ensue.

At one point, with Star's wand useless, they end up cornered against a wall of boxes labeled "BIG BOY DIAPERS". Needing an improvised weapon, they start flinging boxes at the villains, yelling "BIG BOY DIAPER BLAST!"

The scene in question starts at about the 1:10 mark here:
[video=youtube;YzJUyQpBelA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzJUyQpBelA[/video]

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Big E of the New Day dressed like a baby on SmackDown last night.
[video=youtube;lwhMjFUFMYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwhMjFUFMYk[/video]

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Though my trip on watching random videos on YouTube I got lead down a path of AOK first I watched Arther in his grown up life where he was an office computer countent or something like that. Then I found Dora the grown up which was Dora acting like a big kid in the adult world (Which is very hellerious and relatable) Yet it can not top Ciou the grown up. Now since Dora is a adult in these series she talks to the audience as if they was little but the whole show is still based around her in adult life.

Now Ciou the grown up or Ciou at 22 takes the cake. He insists in acting as he was little and he dose not want to grow up. Daaaaaady XD even said "Your not progressing as much as we thought" and in the short 4.40 he acts like a little/baby and his room has stayed the same.
I kinda see a little or a adult baby element to this video and this could come under regression of choice.

WARNING This video contains a few swear words, Adult Ciou in a tie and underpants and threatening behaviour click at your own risk
That channel is one of the most negative things I've ever seen. Has anyone tried to spoof ADULT shows?

LittleSissieJolie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
another Bob's Burgers one... Louise is forced into a slumber party and she sabotages the party and she runs off the other girls, except of Jessica, who went to bed early... and she's a bedwetter. She has a routine for it, she has plastic bags, goes to bed early, gets up early to change... only Linda, the mother, accidently drops a handful of tie-dye tee shirts by tripping over Jessica's backpack, and she picks up the plastic bag with her pajama bottoms... After a wild hide-seek deal with Jessica trying to find her pants. When Tina, Gene and Louise found her, Louise found her pants... and was really civilized about it, but the one plot device that skipped logic... Jessica had wet her pants BEFORE going to sleep. A sentiment I can relate to.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
All the go Animations.
They have tones of ABDL shorts with that go Animation thing.
I do not see why people pay money to make cartoon animation with robotic voices.

Some of the ABDL Go Animation's are cartoon teenagers getting diaper disciplined or put back in diapers for whatever reason, others are cartoon adults getting put into diapers, they are so many it is hard to count.
With Go Animation I do not know whether the people doing those shorts are making fun of ABDL's or they really like ABDL's?