Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
:paci: So I was curious to know if there is anyone who is similar to myself when it comes to being an AB/DL. I notice a lot of people who are AB ... can really get into it. :dontgetit:

I am mostly on the side of being a DL, but I also like baby stuff. Not really being a baby, but I do enjoy having like pacifiers, bottles, cute stuffed animals to cuddle, ... but I would never go as far as say playing with blocks or actually acting as a baby would.

In fact I am not very big on roleplay, unless it's for a game such as D&D or an MMORPG. :sweatdrop:

Also, if I was to ever to roleplay, I wouldn't be a baby, I would be more like around 8 - 14 years. Is that still called an AB? :think:

So is there anyone similar to myself, or is their an explanation for this? Or maybe it is what it is?

Sounds to me like you would be just a 'little'/DL. AB's are kinda a sub group of the little community, granted that a lot of little's seem to not be aware that we exist. Little's generally consider themselves to want to be back to the age of around where you describe, I think generally including from the ages 5 and up to somewhere in the teens. Some kids still like to play with and use pacifiers and bottles at that age, although I would think that part of it was because they felt fascinated with feeling like a baby, but that doesn't necessarily make them a teen baby or something.

Tyger said:
Sounds to me like you would be just a 'little'/DL. AB's are kinda a sub group of the little community, granted that a lot of little's seem to not be aware that we exist. Little's generally consider themselves to want to be back to the age of around where you describe, I think generally including from the ages 5 and up to somewhere in the teens. Some kids still like to play with and use pacifiers and bottles at that age, although I would think that part of it was because they felt fascinated with feeling like a baby, but that doesn't necessarily make them a teen baby or something.

Ok .. so that makes sense. It's just the fact I liked baby stuff that really confused me on the matter. So I would be a little/DL that just happens to have a fascination with feeling a bit like a baby by still relying on pacifiers, bottles, and such.

When you think about it .. these things can get pretty confusing XD.

brabbit1987 said:
Ok .. so that makes sense. It's just the fact I liked baby stuff that really confused me on the matter. So I would be a little/DL that just happens to have a fascination with feeling a bit like a baby by still relying on pacifiers, bottles, and such.

When you think about it .. these things can get pretty confusing XD.

Yeah, they can get confusing. The titles don't really matter though, the purpose of them is to have a quick way of referencing the unique accumulated traits that make you similar to the rest of us who consider ourselves AB or Littles. Since AB is a part of the group of Little, you can easily just say you are a little, so that is a given. Considering yourself AB is really up to you and if you want to call yourself that. If you think your age is at a minimum of 8 years old, then it might not make as much sense to call yourself AB, but there is always the possibility that you have a little bit of a toddler hiding inside yourself that you don't know of. The thing is too, that most AB's don't 'act' like a baby, they mostly just love feeling like a baby. So the fact that you like diapers, pacifiers, bottles, and stuffed animals, may mean that you are a bit of an AB, but it really is dependent on how you visualize it all within your mind.

I'd still call it AB, but I'm not a fan of "little" in the context of our community. I'll call people what they wish to be called but I think it confuses matters. "Kidult" is also tossed around a bit and I don't like that much, either, but at least it's not to be confused with other kinds of ageplay or lost in the mix of Google searches.

Trevor said:
I'd still call it AB, but I'm not a fan of "little" in the context of our community. I'll call people what they wish to be called but I think it confuses matters. "Kidult" is also tossed around a bit and I don't like that much, either, but at least it's not to be confused with other kinds of ageplay or lost in the mix of Google searches.

What is the context of "little" in our community?

brabbit1987 said:
What is the context of "little" in our community?

I think Tyger described it pretty well. I see AB as a clearer, less ambiguous descriptor, since there are already kinksters who are not AB who identify as littles. It's a personal preference but I think we're big enough to have something that is wholly our own. Although AB is sort of clunky, I like the inherent contradiction and I think any tag that doesn't somehow include that juxtaposition or conflict between adult and childish feelings and desires would be found wanting in my eyes.

I see .. well then I probably would just identify as both. To me the label itself doesn't matter all that much.

brabbit1987 said:
I see .. well then I probably would just identify as both. To me the label itself doesn't matter all that much.

Whatever floats your diaper boat. I feel strongly about it and I know others feel strongly about "little". Probably most people don't care so deeply.

Ya .. I am just trying to find an accurate representation for myself. So if someone asks, I have the answer, at least as best as I can.

to answer the original question... I am similar!!! Big on diapers, LOVE plushies (have many), have a bottle and love to use it (milkshakes at Yolandi's suggestion), have a few pacis, and not big into role play!!! PM me if you wanna talk!!!

brabbit1987 said:
:paci: So I was curious to know if there is anyone who is similar to myself when it comes to being an AB/DL. I notice a lot of people who are AB ... can really get into it. :dontgetit:

I am mostly on the side of being a DL, but I also like baby stuff. Not really being a baby, but I do enjoy having like pacifiers, bottles, cute stuffed animals to cuddle, ... but I would never go as far as say playing with blocks or actually acting as a baby would.

In fact I am not very big on roleplay, unless it's for a game such as D&D or an MMORPG. :sweatdrop:

Also, if I was to ever to roleplay, I wouldn't be a baby, I would be more like around 8 - 14 years. Is that still called an AB? :think:

So is there anyone similar to myself, or is their an explanation for this? Or maybe it is what it is?

I think it is like so many other aspect of life in that there really is no black or white. on one end you have the hard core adult babies and on the other you have just diaper lovers. In reality we all probably fall somewhere in between. Myself.... I am almost a complete diaper lover with no AB behaviors.

I also believe that it is incorrect to call diaper loving a fetish. Maybe by the strict definition it is, but most people think of a fetish as sexual. I started liking diapers before puberty and wear all the time without getting sexually aroused. I think its more of a fixation.

attends10 said:
I think it is like so many other aspect of life in that there really is no black or white. on one end you have the hard core adult babies and on the other you have just diaper lovers. In reality we all probably fall somewhere in between. Myself.... I am almost a complete diaper lover with no AB behaviors.

I also believe that it is incorrect to call diaper loving a fetish. Maybe by the strict definition it is, but most people think of a fetish as sexual. I started liking diapers before puberty and wear all the time without getting sexually aroused. I think its more of a fixation.

I certainly agree with you about it being a fetish. I feel like it was just labeled as one without any actual research and studying into it, and then it just stuck. I would call it a misconception.

First...The problem with labels is two-fold. 1 - In my opinion, in the case of AB, DL and Little, there is no one clear definition that everyone (or at least the vast majority of people) can agree on. 2 - Even if we could agree on a definition, it is recognized that there is a spectrum and exceptions. To me, this almost makes that labels meaningless.

I will call anyone whatever they want to be called and I try not to worry about labels for me or anyone else.

Second...I am similar to you Brabbit1987. I love to be in diapers and baby clothing. I even like to eat baby food and drink from a bottle but playing...I just find that playing with blocks or coloring is just too boring and I lose interest fast. When I am in baby mode, I am more likely to watch TV (both kid shows and adult shows).

Brabbit's situation describes me pretty well too. I love diapers, and I like plushies and onesies but not all the baby things. I like feeling little (diapers with prints are a huge plus for me over the medical-looking ones) but I don't really roleplay or regress fully.

Personally, I like to just have the ABDL label. It encompasses a spectrum of activities that relate to me and once that general category is established it provides enough information for the mildly curious while anyone that wants to know more can simply take the time to listen to the details.

BabyDenise said:
First...The problem with labels is two-fold. 1 - In my opinion, in the case of AB, DL and Little, there is no one clear definition that everyone (or at least the vast majority of people) can agree on. 2 - Even if we could agree on a definition, it is recognized that there is a spectrum and exceptions. To me, this almost makes that labels meaningless.

I will call anyone whatever they want to be called and I try not to worry about labels for me or anyone else.

Second...I am similar to you Brabbit1987. I love to be in diapers and baby clothing. I even like to eat baby food and drink from a bottle but playing...I just find that playing with blocks or coloring is just too boring and I lose interest fast. When I am in baby mode, I am more likely to watch TV (both kid shows and adult shows).

I agree, but I do still find labels useful as it can give you words to at least describe where you are at on a spectrum, without having to get a pen and paper out to try and draw graphs XD.
The same goes with the definition. Doesn't need to be exact, but it still does help to get the general idea.

I don't really do baby clothing, besides maybe footie PJs / onesies, but that is more in between since even some adults wear those. Also , never tried baby food xD. I think if I had the choice, I would choose a juicy tender steak every time :3 ... Gosh I am making myself hungry.

I do love kids shows, other than the really weird wacky out there shows that just make no sense. One of my favorites is ... ... o.o

Crap! .. I can't remember the name >.< It's been ages since I seen it. It's a cartoon show with a Chinese girl and a bunch of cute animals.

ArchieRoni said:
Brabbit's situation describes me pretty well too. I love diapers, and I like plushies and onesies but not all the baby things. I like feeling little (diapers with prints are a huge plus for me over the medical-looking ones) but I don't really roleplay or regress fully.

Personally, I like to just have the ABDL label. It encompasses a spectrum of activities that relate to me and once that general category is established it provides enough information for the mildly curious while anyone that wants to know more can simply take the time to listen to the details.

I am glad there are more like me. I thought there may not have been too many. Also .. I agree. Diapers with prints! :)

Your AB/Little/DL/ whatever you wanna call it-ness is yours. Not mine, or anyone else's, besides The Father who created you. That's my belief system anyway. Here's the thing, since He made you, one less you gotta hide it from, right? AB is a better known label, it's been around longest, so there's less confusion about it. From my understanding, Little has two basic meanings, and several individual nuances, just like AB, DL, or any label used in our little crew. Excuse the accidental pun.

Little, from what I've read from others here, can either mean older than an AB, (to my mind a Little by the, "not quite AB," definition, is 2 to 9 regressed age, but hey, I'm only one mind.) but youner than a Middle (to my mind, a Middle is 10 to 17 regressed age, but again, I'm only one mind.)

Little can also mean someone for whom it feels less like one is an adult playing dress up. In fact, I sometimes feel adult time is dress up.) I'm not meaning to negate the feelings of anyone who does it for reasons different from mine. Feelings are too fragile, hard to interpret, and unique, for me to feel qualified to do that.

I read somewhere an AB can usually tell someone his or her target age, because he or she is aiming for that age, whereas a Little can't, because it's more fluid. It's hard for me to do it. I do know a bit about child development, so I kinda can, but it's clear as mud. Good googly woogly. I'm all over the map! I like Science Court, and Schoolhouse Rock, Pooh, Barney, Between The Lions, Doc McStuffins, even though it literally makes me cry, Rocko, Rugrats, Ren & Stempy, Tec the Tractor, a few other Baby1st shows, and Inside Out, my gosh, I cried.

I use a biblical yardstick, by which, at my very youngest I'm an AB. All that means is that in the time The Father started trusting folks to write down what He said, a baby was simply an unweaned human, and weaning wasn't until as late as 4, although 4 year olds were looked at kinda funny. By American standards that's no baby. It's a preschooler, or at least a toddler. By that I'm a Little and also by the "innately childish," definition, I'm Little. I'm happy with either label, as long as nobody thinks one is better than the other.

Be brabbit. It's your beauty mark. That automatically makes it good enough.

Last edited:
Honestly for me I don't care. I just don't. I don't wish to label myself. plus I am still kinda confused as to what labels I fit into. :shrug:

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Your AB/Little/DL/ whatever you wanna call it-ness is yours. Not mine, or anyone else's, besides The Father who created you. That's my belief system anyway. Here's the thing, since He made you, one less you gotta hide it from, right? AB is a better known label, it's been around longest, so there's less confusion about it. From my understanding, Little has two basic meanings, and several individual nuances, just like AB, DL, or any label used in our little crew. Excuse the accidental pun.

Little, from what I've read from others here, can either mean older than an AB, (to my mind a Little by the"not quite AB," definition, is 2 to 9 regressed age, but hey, I'm only one mind.) but youner than a Middle (to my mind, a Middle is 10 to 17 regressed age, but again, I'm only one mind.)

Little can also mean someone for whom it feels less like one is an adult playing dress up. In fact, I sometimes feel adult time is dress up.) I'm not meaning to negate the feelings of Anyone who does it for reasons different from mine. Feelings are too fragile, hard to interpret, and unique, for me to feel qualified to do that. I read somewhere anAB can usually tell someone his or her target age, because he or she is aiming for that age, whereas a Little can't, because it's more fluid. it's hard for me to do it. I do know a it about child development, so I kinda can, but meh. Good googly woogly. I'm all over the map! I like Science Court, and Schoolhouse Rock, Pooh, Barney, Between The Lions, Doc McStuffins, even though it literally makes me cry, Rocko, Rugrats, Ren & Stempy, Tec the Tractor, a few other Baby1st shows, and Inside Out, my gosh, I cried.

I use a biblical yardstick, by which, at my very youngest I'm an AB. All that means is that in the time The Father started trusting folks to write down what He said, a baby was simply an unweaned human, and weaning wasn't until as late as 4, although 4 year olds were looked at kinda funny. By American standards that's no baby. It's a preschooler, or at least a toddler. By that I'm a Little and also by the "innately childish," definition, I'm Little. I'm happy with either label, as long as nobody thinks one is better than the other.

Be brabbit. It's your beauty mark. That automatically makes it good enough.

Not really 100% sure what you mean by "Father" ... though it sounds like you might be talking about god. It's kinda hard to really draw a connection or understand with that specifically since I am an atheist.

The rest of it, thanks for the detailed explanation =^.^=

DaddiesLittleKitten said:
Honestly for me I don't care. I just don't. I don't wish to label myself. plus I am still kinda confused as to what labels I fit into. :shrug:

Understandable.

I pretty much am in the same boat as everyone else as I love diapers, especially the ones with prints on them, enjoy plushies, my paci, and am curious about bottles, but there are definitely baby aspects I have no interest in at all and wouldn't say that I regress for right now. For the most part, I just label myself as an "ABDL" though I do also use "AB" and "little" interchangeably. I guess I'd identify more as an "AB" since Little has a more vague definition and goes outside the ABDL community and into general kink and BDSM. But both definitions have vague meanings that can be interpreted in many different ways. I don't really worry too much about the label and just choose whichever one feels right at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back