Status
Not open for further replies.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
does anybody use their AB/DLor TBism as a way to relieve
stress?
I do and I find it helps me be less stressed out.
any body else? :smile1:

Role
  1. Sissy
But of course.

I'm an extremely stressed individual in general.

One of the best ways, for me, to relieve stress, is to sit around in a girl diaper and girl shirt (I have a baby blue Poke'mon girl shirt ^.^) with a pacifier and watch cartoons. Totally innocent and cute and sweet. :3 I love it.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I have to take a colossal dump in a diaper everytime I log-off ADISC. :3

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Aside from being an AB, it's also used as a great stress reliever tool. Nothing melts away stress like a thick diaper. :D

wolfpup2008

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Stress relief, distraction, connecting fantasy with real life etc. It has always been a mixed bag for me: on the one hand it soothes me enormously, reduces stress, allows me to take care of myself. And on the other hand it adds the "what am I doing?" kind of stress or self doubts.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Yes, definitely. Actually, the 'stress relief' is one of the major draws for me.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Without doubt. Putting on a diaper to sleep in on a Friday night melts away all the stress of the week :)

-Gus

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Well of course!

It literally is a huge stress relief for me and the main
reason i do TB things.

A

Asher

Definitely, without a doubt. The stress of school and life in general can sometimes be a real burden, so it's great to have a stress reliever when things are tough : )

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It CAN be a stress reliever. But getting the items required for the stress relief, and hiding them, can be EPICALLY stressful.

S

secretdl26

I think it is a great stress reliever. I feel more at peace and secure with a nice bit of extra padding between my legs. And the warmth that the extra padding gives is nice too.

Overall wearing a diaper (when I don't have to worry about the potential of being caught) is very relaxing to me.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think you'll find almost everyone does it to relieve stress, and feel good. In brings a sense of peace to me.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I guess I'm in the minority here--I don't find it to be very helpful in relieving stress.

For me, when things get rough I tend to phase out of my AB/DL mind and go into emergency mode (with both good and bad effects; sometimes I get my ducks in a row and accomplish something, other times I just dig the hole a little deeper).

This is an interesting question though. I'm trying to think about how stress feels; I'm often quite busy (too much to do, not enough time), or in anxiety-producing situations, but I'm not sure I can really pin down things that make me feel stressed, rather than, for example, anxious.

Actually, anxiety was a pretty damn big deal for me about a year or two ago. I didn't really catch on or come to my senses regarding what I was feeling until I started having some strange physical symptoms (and in my state of mind at the time, I was convinced it was the failure of a vital organ...). I think I've more or less gotten past all that, and learned a great deal from having been there.

Nowadays, my situation/environment are pretty much the same, but I honestly don't feel stressed. Nor do I feel anxious. Are those two feelings pretty much the same for folks here? People do seem to be implicating the 'security' which AB/DL stuff imparts versus the entertainment as the mechanism of stress relief.

Thanks for posing the question! It's nice to realize I'm more or less stress free. Not that I'm all sunshine and puppy dogs--no, I'm a dark, pathetic, lonely individual--but at least I'm pretty sure I'm stress free. (And of course I hope to remain stress free.)

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
For the sake of stress relieving and mood balancing, that is the primary reason I'm an AB. Honestly I prolly wouldn't be here if I wasn't a baby. Nothing calms me down or cheers me up like a thick diaper, paci and blankie.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes... I guess. I go through a lot more diapers when I'm stressed out though I'm not shure they help.

Nam

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
To me it is a very helpful stress reliever on my thoughts and my emotions. Sure hiding it is stressful but im a lot more ok with it now and don't mind. I told a lot of my friends and family anyway so its not really a problem anymore. I usually think to much for my own good and end up stressed about every single thing as if its my job to ensure everyones happy. I also never really pay much attention to myself because I help others a lot and I love it but...sometimes its to much and by doing this I feel like im getting attention and that I feel loved back. Its my own little space my; own little world to relax and let all my worries melt away.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
This is exactly why I'm still a TB; a nice thick diaper and a paci is the best way to be rid of stress for me c:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
That is the one of the great benefits. It calms me down. Some people say it gives them a sense of security. I guess that's it. But whatever you call it, it makes me feel relaxed and lessens my stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.